Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hibernal dens..
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
i use it for projects, a few wanderers (don't ask what it means because i don't have an answer) and ones i may turn into an ancient when they hit
anything else is in the lair
i use it for projects, a few wanderers (don't ask what it means because i don't have an answer) and ones i may turn into an ancient when they hit
anything else is in the lair
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
I have a couple dragons from when I first started playing that I'm attached to, but they're not exactly pretty/not my aesthetic, so I keep them in my hibernal den so that I can still hang on to them, but don't have to have them within the rest of my lore dragons. None of my HD dragons exist in my lore.
I have a couple dragons from when I first started playing that I'm attached to, but they're not exactly pretty/not my aesthetic, so I keep them in my hibernal den so that I can still hang on to them, but don't have to have them within the rest of my lore dragons. None of my HD dragons exist in my lore.
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
I don’t use my hibernal den because my clan focuses on a “we are family” concept, and it won’t be very familial of you to force dragons into a deep sleep, right?

(It’s not meant to be offensive. I literally have asexual dragons that I refuse to breed. I take the dragons as sentimental creatures. )

Edit: I’ve started using it. The den is badically an extension of the main den, nothing special.
I don’t use my hibernal den because my clan focuses on a “we are family” concept, and it won’t be very familial of you to force dragons into a deep sleep, right?

(It’s not meant to be offensive. I literally have asexual dragons that I refuse to breed. I take the dragons as sentimental creatures. )

Edit: I’ve started using it. The den is badically an extension of the main den, nothing special.

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
I use it to store fodder and some accidentally chucked in permas, and ugly oldies
I use it to store fodder and some accidentally chucked in permas, and ugly oldies
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
I use mine for fodder and old dragons that I bought when I started out that I like too much to exalt but also dont really care that much about
I use mine for fodder and old dragons that I bought when I started out that I like too much to exalt but also dont really care that much about
akueye3.png
Gene projects, non-lore dragons, fandergs, levelled fodder... a lot of things
Gene projects, non-lore dragons, fandergs, levelled fodder... a lot of things
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@Skulljester

I use mine all 405 slots
1- fodder, by cheap hatchlings let them age and sell as adults .. I have 280 spaces just for this... so at least 280k profit from no work every 6 days.
2- old dragons I do not want to accidentally breed, 5,6,7 digit id dragons
@Skulljester

I use mine all 405 slots
1- fodder, by cheap hatchlings let them age and sell as adults .. I have 280 spaces just for this... so at least 280k profit from no work every 6 days.
2- old dragons I do not want to accidentally breed, 5,6,7 digit id dragons
A5i3AHB.png
main lair small, hibden big
also it helps me have a lot of dragons and then freak people out with my massive lair
main lair small, hibden big
also it helps me have a lot of dragons and then freak people out with my massive lair
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
i stuffed all 4 of my fandragons in there and have never done anything with it since
i stuffed all 4 of my fandragons in there and have never done anything with it since
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
All of my dragons are there so people can see the potential in having a den lair, also its nice to have only one food point eaten:[img]https://i.imgur.com/TKJqfbo.png[/img]
All of my dragons are there so people can see the potential in having a den lair, also its nice to have only one food point eaten:TKJqfbo.png
l5KIkf4.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11