Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hibernal dens..
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
While I thought I was going to be filling my den with leveled fodder constantly, I mostly use my den for storing near-misses from breeding projects (and forgetting I have them stored in there) and for not-yet-gened projects.

I'll store fodder for dom pushes pretty regularly (~100 at a time), but right now fodder prices are low and I'm short on funds, so I can't lock my money up by investing it in stored fodder.
While I thought I was going to be filling my den with leveled fodder constantly, I mostly use my den for storing near-misses from breeding projects (and forgetting I have them stored in there) and for not-yet-gened projects.

I'll store fodder for dom pushes pretty regularly (~100 at a time), but right now fodder prices are low and I'm short on funds, so I can't lock my money up by investing it in stored fodder.
badges_02.png
AJ | 27 | FR +3
Badges 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | Persistent | LDCC
REBIRTH.png
I use the hibernal den as a split clan sort of situation. My old clan, Windwood, from when I was in wind and was wind-themed, are in there, while my current clan, Stargem, is out and able to breed and is my current aesthetic.
My oldies that I can't bear to get rid of, and commemorative date dragons are in the hibernal den too, since I never breed them anymore.
I use the hibernal den as a split clan sort of situation. My old clan, Windwood, from when I was in wind and was wind-themed, are in there, while my current clan, Stargem, is out and able to breed and is my current aesthetic.
My oldies that I can't bear to get rid of, and commemorative date dragons are in the hibernal den too, since I never breed them anymore.
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
I'm only using it for the line of my Legacy of War dragons. Don't see a use beyond hat for now
I'm only using it for the line of my Legacy of War dragons. Don't see a use beyond hat for now
8mIb4Hl.gif
I use mine for all of my many fandergs. I've filled up my normal lair with more permas than I really need, so the HD is my new fandragon hub.
I use mine for all of my many fandergs. I've filled up my normal lair with more permas than I really need, so the HD is my new fandragon hub.
~~Wishlist~~
6dNll8V.gif
All sorts. ive got a fodder tab, but I also throw dragons in there which I LIKE but have no clue what to do with lorewise.

I'd keep my lore dragons in there, but it also makes them feel a bit more hidden? If I spent a bunch of time and money on them I feel like they should be front and center lmao.
All sorts. ive got a fodder tab, but I also throw dragons in there which I LIKE but have no clue what to do with lorewise.

I'd keep my lore dragons in there, but it also makes them feel a bit more hidden? If I spent a bunch of time and money on them I feel like they should be front and center lmao.
I use it to store permas while I grab fodder to level up and exalt to make that cash money $$$. The Permas are all dragons I'm not to keen on displaying, be it because they're not to pretty, no genes, no plan, or just in a state of "do i want to keep this dragon??"

One day I hope to store high level fodder in there for dom pushes
I use it to store permas while I grab fodder to level up and exalt to make that cash money $$$. The Permas are all dragons I'm not to keen on displaying, be it because they're not to pretty, no genes, no plan, or just in a state of "do i want to keep this dragon??"

One day I hope to store high level fodder in there for dom pushes
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
So far, I've been using it to store fodder. I'll snag fodder at cheap prices, then take them out whenever I have time to train them. I think I'll also use it to store pre-levelled dragons for pushes/sending into raffles.
So far, I've been using it to store fodder. I'll snag fodder at cheap prices, then take them out whenever I have time to train them. I think I'll also use it to store pre-levelled dragons for pushes/sending into raffles.
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
Lore and permas, because I don't breed those.

Fodder storage.
Lore and permas, because I don't breed those.

Fodder storage.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I don't use my hibernal den because I like to have my perma-dragons on display, and putting them in the hibernal den I feel would not accomplish that. I also often forget that the hibernal den even exists, so that also may be a part of this.
I don't use my hibernal den because I like to have my perma-dragons on display, and putting them in the hibernal den I feel would not accomplish that. I also often forget that the hibernal den even exists, so that also may be a part of this.
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
i don't really use mine because i don't do fodder and i don't do a lot of breeding projects, plus i just have so little space in it cause i'm too lazy to get the things to expand it. and i want all my dragons to be easily visible and the first thing you see, so i put all my dragons in my main lair because i know there are plenty of people who never check the hibernal den
i don't really use mine because i don't do fodder and i don't do a lot of breeding projects, plus i just have so little space in it cause i'm too lazy to get the things to expand it. and i want all my dragons to be easily visible and the first thing you see, so i put all my dragons in my main lair because i know there are plenty of people who never check the hibernal den
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11