Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | people with huge lairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
No one else sells the kinds of dragons I want to have, so I make those dragons myself. Almost all of my dragons have been partially or completely re-gened and/or breed-changed. I own a number of dragons that I spent anywhere from a few months to a full year attempting to track down or breed myself. I spend a LOT of time and money on the dragons I own.

So it's hard not to get attached hahah.

I really enjoy having a diverse lair. I'm one of the those weirdos who likes all the dragon breeds and I believe that any gene can look good given the right situation. I want my lair (and by extension my hatchery) to show that off.
No one else sells the kinds of dragons I want to have, so I make those dragons myself. Almost all of my dragons have been partially or completely re-gened and/or breed-changed. I own a number of dragons that I spent anywhere from a few months to a full year attempting to track down or breed myself. I spend a LOT of time and money on the dragons I own.

So it's hard not to get attached hahah.

I really enjoy having a diverse lair. I'm one of the those weirdos who likes all the dragon breeds and I believe that any gene can look good given the right situation. I want my lair (and by extension my hatchery) to show that off.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
i see pretty, i buy
i see pretty, i buy
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
*hides dergs*
*hides dergs*
FkU0xOo.gif
I love variety, I also have a few weaknesses that I want to own dragons that look like that and so I'm tempted to buy a bunch...

I have character dragons and fandragons and all but my very newest additions have lore.

So uh. I really get attached easily and hard.
I love variety, I also have a few weaknesses that I want to own dragons that look like that and so I'm tempted to buy a bunch...

I have character dragons and fandragons and all but my very newest additions have lore.

So uh. I really get attached easily and hard.
I don't have that big of a lair yet but hey, a cult has to grow right?
I don't have that big of a lair yet but hey, a cult has to grow right?
Q11qPxO.png Formerly TheFamily
In posession of Savior, our one true leader
Feel free to PM me!
[quote name="@LucidDreams" date="2019-02-21 17:40:51" ] -snip- I spent way too much dragon money on the little butts -snip- [/quote] [size=2]oh, big fat oof, i gened a triple basic tuntun from scratch+got her a collection of apparel AND maturity scrolled her, kept her for a while, and then just... yeeted her. I didn't feel like keeping her anymore and wouldn't be bothered to sell her since she'd pretty much get treated like an adult fodder dragon rip[/size] [quote name="@Despairing" date="2019-02-21 17:45:39" ] what's your definition of large? [/quote] [size=2]40+ dragons is large for me, 70+ dragons is huge for me, 150+ is gigantic. I guess I would consider yours medium. But I'm still in awe. I can't even stay attached to 10 dragons, dammit >~<
@LucidDreams wrote on 2019-02-21 17:40:51:
-snip-
I spent way too much dragon money on the little butts
-snip-
oh, big fat oof, i gened a triple basic tuntun from scratch+got her a collection of apparel AND maturity scrolled her, kept her for a while, and then just... yeeted her. I didn't feel like keeping her anymore and wouldn't be bothered to sell her since she'd pretty much get treated like an adult fodder dragon rip
@Despairing wrote on 2019-02-21 17:45:39:
what's your definition of large?
40+ dragons is large for me, 70+ dragons is huge for me, 150+ is gigantic. I guess I would consider yours medium. But I'm still in awe. I can't even stay attached to 10 dragons, dammit >~<

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@eefles

fandragons :)
@eefles

fandragons :)
Uq1cq4S.png
The more the merrier!! Also, having an empire in lore means having a lot of dragons since an empire's gotta have a sizable population :DDD
The more the merrier!! Also, having an empire in lore means having a lot of dragons since an empire's gotta have a sizable population :DDD
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Well, I suppose that one needs to be incredibly... errr.... clingy to their dragons.
Not in a bad way, it's just what you think of them, I suppose.

EDIT: I forgot to mention: You can have more familiars to bond with, so you get more profit per day!
Well, I suppose that one needs to be incredibly... errr.... clingy to their dragons.
Not in a bad way, it's just what you think of them, I suppose.

EDIT: I forgot to mention: You can have more familiars to bond with, so you get more profit per day!
@eefles [emoji=coatl laughing] Read my clan lore on the welcome page. It makes sense for me to have a huge lair. In reality though it's that I buy dragons who are too pretty to ignore, or exalt later on, or I make lore (Or start Lore *Looks at Seimon, petting his head* and get stuck on what to do next.) for the special dragons. I don't smother them in apparel because I like the genes. Some dragons I make lore for in my head, but don't write it down. Mostly it's because of pretty dragons who need a home.
@eefles

Read my clan lore on the welcome page. It makes sense for me to have a huge lair. In reality though it's that I buy dragons who are too pretty to ignore, or exalt later on, or I make lore (Or start Lore *Looks at Seimon, petting his head* and get stuck on what to do next.) for the special dragons.

I don't smother them in apparel because I like the genes. Some dragons I make lore for in my head, but don't write it down.

Mostly it's because of pretty dragons who need a home.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11