Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what are you naming your lair tabs?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It is really cool to see what other people are doing, I am extreamly overwhelmed by choice here. It is great to see what other people are doing (and to see other people freak out as well).
It is really cool to see what other people are doing, I am extreamly overwhelmed by choice here. It is great to see what other people are doing (and to see other people freak out as well).
9Nrh39n.png
We have
Kings (Gen 1/prized dragons)
Nobles (Main Dragons)
Knights (Fodder Breeders)
Projects
We have
Kings (Gen 1/prized dragons)
Nobles (Main Dragons)
Knights (Fodder Breeders)
Projects
5p1NDy8.png
I have
“The Suncliffs,” or the main body of my lair/my permas (later I’ll separate them out depending on their role or place in the Clan once I get more tabs)
“Projects,” for my projects- dragons I still need to gene.
And “For Sale/Ask” for dragons whose place in my lair isn’t solidified
I have
“The Suncliffs,” or the main body of my lair/my permas (later I’ll separate them out depending on their role or place in the Clan once I get more tabs)
“Projects,” for my projects- dragons I still need to gene.
And “For Sale/Ask” for dragons whose place in my lair isn’t solidified
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
wow, I'm gonna use these tabs for everything!

but how are y'all puttin' emojis into the tab names? I can't seem to figure it out and I'd love to give my lair the ultimate aesthetic, yeah?
wow, I'm gonna use these tabs for everything!

but how are y'all puttin' emojis into the tab names? I can't seem to figure it out and I'd love to give my lair the ultimate aesthetic, yeah?
Gy5sOWI.png
I love all of this so much. It's really cool seeing how other people organize and name their tabs! Lair: [emoji=wind balloon] [b]Airship[/b] - My permas live here. [emoji=dna] [b]Breeding Projects[/b] - Self-explanatory. [emoji=wind rune] [b]Airport[/b] - Fodder and undecided... I enjoy that name quite a bit because I'm easily amused. Hibernal den: [emoji=yellow gem] [b]Fandergs[/b] - It's... it's just Bill. There's nobody else here.
I love all of this so much. It's really cool seeing how other people organize and name their tabs!

Lair:
Airship - My permas live here.
Breeding Projects - Self-explanatory.
Airport - Fodder and undecided... I enjoy that name quite a bit because I'm easily amused.

Hibernal den:
Fandergs - It's... it's just Bill. There's nobody else here.
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
Ughh I'm having an identity crisis. I thought I had everything planned out but that was with the old graphics/layout in mind. Now I'm not sure what I want. T_T
Ughh I'm having an identity crisis. I thought I had everything planned out but that was with the old graphics/layout in mind. Now I'm not sure what I want. T_T
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
just take a swig at the seriousness of my tabs, when in reality i'm the least serious person here
just take a swig at the seriousness of my tabs, when in reality i'm the least serious person here
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Right now I've got mine separated out into: [emoji=water rune]Clan Zinapluvia- main tab [emoji=pirate ship]Outsiders- dragons outside of the clan aka Alyssa's group of pirates [emoji=coliseum team]Trainers- level 25s [emoji=star]Gen Ones- self explanatory [emoji=dna]Breeding Projects- also self explanatory [emoji=eliminate]Fodder- yup [emoji=gear]Quarantine- where my new dragons go. Also for ones that I only bought for breeding and dragons I'm trying to sell instead of just exalting
Right now I've got mine separated out into:

Clan Zinapluvia- main tab
Outsiders- dragons outside of the clan aka Alyssa's group of pirates
Trainers- level 25s
Gen Ones- self explanatory
Breeding Projects- also self explanatory
Fodder- yup
Quarantine- where my new dragons go. Also for ones that I only bought for breeding and dragons I'm trying to sell instead of just exalting
S1RYPFw.png
Mine's [emoji=sword and shield] The Blindsiders - An underground organisation of mercenaries, outlaws, and criminals who put their skills in thievery, forgery, assassination, and general destruction to good use for the client willing to hack up a good lot of money. [emoji=torch] Crisis Response Team - A team of counter-terrorism elites assembled to combat terrorism and react in crisis situations, including natural disasters and the Shade's appearance. [emoji=pirate ship] Seabreaker - A crew of pirates living about a ghostly ship known as the Seabreaker. They live on the seas, only coming to shore to raid and plunder before taking off again. [emoji=yellow gem] Fandragons - Mostly Paladins fandragons hence the use of the crystal icon, but I got one Arcana fandragon in there too.
Mine's

The Blindsiders - An underground organisation of mercenaries, outlaws, and criminals who put their skills in thievery, forgery, assassination, and general destruction to good use for the client willing to hack up a good lot of money.

Crisis Response Team - A team of counter-terrorism elites assembled to combat terrorism and react in crisis situations, including natural disasters and the Shade's appearance.

Seabreaker - A crew of pirates living about a ghostly ship known as the Seabreaker. They live on the seas, only coming to shore to raid and plunder before taking off again.

Fandragons - Mostly Paladins fandragons hence the use of the crystal icon, but I got one Arcana fandragon in there too.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[emoji=money bag]For Sale (main, seemed smart to keep it an in/outbox) [emoji=book]Lore [emoji=hourglass]Work in Progress (gotta write that lore or finish genes) [emoji=dna]A-dragons [emoji=dna]B-dragons [emoji=dna]C-dragons [emoji=dna]D-dragons alphabet tabs will continue on as my project grows. www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2579713
For Sale (main, seemed smart to keep it an in/outbox)
Lore
Work in Progress (gotta write that lore or finish genes)
A-dragons
B-dragons
C-dragons
D-dragons
alphabet tabs will continue on as my project grows. www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2579713
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9