Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what are you naming your lair tabs?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="talyra" date="2019-02-07 12:11:38" ] Own up, people. How many of you have called your fodder tab "YEET"? [/quote] It was 'BEGONE' before but now it's definitely 'YEET'.
talyra wrote on 2019-02-07 12:11:38:
Own up, people. How many of you have called your fodder tab "YEET"?

It was 'BEGONE' before but now it's definitely 'YEET'.
DSEHBxF.png
I'm planning to have seperate chambers (elder's den, nursery for the perma hatchlings etc) then the tribe's mythology page, and the last will probably be all my ghost dragons like Alita. Might get a page for my UT and DR fandragons just cause of my name but not sure yet.
I'm planning to have seperate chambers (elder's den, nursery for the perma hatchlings etc) then the tribe's mythology page, and the last will probably be all my ghost dragons like Alita. Might get a page for my UT and DR fandragons just cause of my name but not sure yet.
giphy.gif
I named all my tabs after the clans they contain. I have like 5 different clans going on in my lair right now. I hope they add more tabs because I need just ooooone more for all my clans.

Edit: oh you CAN get more! You just gotta pay. Nice!
I named all my tabs after the clans they contain. I have like 5 different clans going on in my lair right now. I hope they add more tabs because I need just ooooone more for all my clans.

Edit: oh you CAN get more! You just gotta pay. Nice!
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
idk i just immediately named my hibernal den "gay baby jail"
idk i just immediately named my hibernal den "gay baby jail"
9o0aDxU.gif
i have '[emoji=cat 1] the council' (lore dragons), '[emoji=deer skull] misc / exalts' (self-explanatory), and '[emoji=peacock feather] it's loki!' (bc my loki fandragon fit in neither category and she'd probably be pretty thrilled to have a tab all to herself anyway)
i have ' the council' (lore dragons), ' misc / exalts' (self-explanatory), and ' it's loki!' (bc my loki fandragon fit in neither category and she'd probably be pretty thrilled to have a tab all to herself anyway)
kit
they/them
noted corvid hoarder
Breeding Pairs, Other Dragons, WIP Gene Projects, Selling and Fodder
Breeding Pairs, Other Dragons, WIP Gene Projects, Selling and Fodder
kEygMJz.png
After spending an hour organizing and swapping, I decided on

Tribe for my main Fae (the DnD players)

Family for my 'villians' (in attire, some of them are complete sweethearts)

Outsiders for my non Fae because Fae dragons are my LIFE but sometimes a Wildclaw or Boggie sneaks in.

Then Fodder. Of course.

I debated Academy for my random pretties, or Couples for my paired dragons, or NEVER BREED FOREVER ALONE for the obvious, but it started to feel to micro-managy and my Tabs were starting to only have a few each XD
After spending an hour organizing and swapping, I decided on

Tribe for my main Fae (the DnD players)

Family for my 'villians' (in attire, some of them are complete sweethearts)

Outsiders for my non Fae because Fae dragons are my LIFE but sometimes a Wildclaw or Boggie sneaks in.

Then Fodder. Of course.

I debated Academy for my random pretties, or Couples for my paired dragons, or NEVER BREED FOREVER ALONE for the obvious, but it started to feel to micro-managy and my Tabs were starting to only have a few each XD
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
I got my [emoji=raven] Main, which is pretty much just uncategorized dragons that don't really have a specific place. [emoji=cat 3] Halloween Town, since I have a lot of halloween-themed dragons. [emoji=rainbow star 1] Gen1, 'cause i got a few of those, although not ALL my gen1s are in there since some are also halloween dragons... And [emoji=black gem] The Hive since I plan on getting a lot of Xenomorph inspired dragons, [s]unrelated to the subspecies mind you[/s] Will probably do a sale tab when I get more treasure
I got my Main, which is pretty much just uncategorized dragons that don't really have a specific place.
Halloween Town, since I have a lot of halloween-themed dragons.
Gen1, 'cause i got a few of those, although not ALL my gen1s are in there since some are also halloween dragons...
And The Hive since I plan on getting a lot of Xenomorph inspired dragons, unrelated to the subspecies mind you

Will probably do a sale tab when I get more treasure
zs1DWZ7.png
Resting dragons
Resting dragons
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
My tab names are based of dragon naming themes.
My tab names are based of dragon naming themes.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9