Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what are you naming your lair tabs?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have Clan Abyss, Clan Wisphaven, Beastclan, and Unsorted right now! May add some more after I expand my lair more. I kinda wanna have specific tabs for my future Beastclan 'dragons' and another tab for fodder and dragons I wanna sell.
I have Clan Abyss, Clan Wisphaven, Beastclan, and Unsorted right now! May add some more after I expand my lair more. I kinda wanna have specific tabs for my future Beastclan 'dragons' and another tab for fodder and dragons I wanna sell.
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
[quote name="willpower" date="2019-02-07 15:28:20" ] but how are y'all puttin' emojis into the tab names? I can't seem to figure it out and I'd love to give my lair the ultimate aesthetic, yeah? [/quote] I'm curious as well... I can't find an emoji to represent both nature and shadow, but I also can't seem to be able to add a second emoji into the name... it just remains as text. :(
willpower wrote on 2019-02-07 15:28:20:
but how are y'all puttin' emojis into the tab names? I can't seem to figure it out and I'd love to give my lair the ultimate aesthetic, yeah?

I'm curious as well... I can't find an emoji to represent both nature and shadow, but I also can't seem to be able to add a second emoji into the name... it just remains as text. :(
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
My lair is so organized right now...I’ve got my main clan, Clan Nekrós, I’ve made myself a second clan, Clan Énkavma!! I’ve always wanted a second clan to be allies with my main! Too cool! And of course I have a sale/trade tab, and I made one for nests I host.
My lair is so organized right now...I’ve got my main clan, Clan Nekrós, I’ve made myself a second clan, Clan Énkavma!! I’ve always wanted a second clan to be allies with my main! Too cool! And of course I have a sale/trade tab, and I made one for nests I host.
| She/Her | FR Time +3 | Plague | Horror/Gore Lair! |
| Will Haggle | G1 Collector | LF: OOAK G1 Dragons |
[quote name="MessengerDragon" date="2019-02-07 15:54:42" ] [quote name="willpower" date="2019-02-07 15:28:20" ] but how are y'all puttin' emojis into the tab names? I can't seem to figure it out and I'd love to give my lair the ultimate aesthetic, yeah? [/quote] I'm curious as well... I can't find an emoji to represent both nature and shadow, but I also can't seem to be able to add a second emoji into the name... it just remains as text. :( [/quote] [emoji=bramble] shadow nature?
MessengerDragon wrote on 2019-02-07 15:54:42:
willpower wrote on 2019-02-07 15:28:20:
but how are y'all puttin' emojis into the tab names? I can't seem to figure it out and I'd love to give my lair the ultimate aesthetic, yeah?

I'm curious as well... I can't find an emoji to represent both nature and shadow, but I also can't seem to be able to add a second emoji into the name... it just remains as text. :(

shadow nature?
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Mine are Lovelies, permababs and Sales.
Mine are Lovelies, permababs and Sales.
Main hub and WiP
Main hub and WiP
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
Main, Fluff Pile (aka all my breeding Tundra pairs), and Fodder.
Main, Fluff Pile (aka all my breeding Tundra pairs), and Fodder.
[quote name="@MessengerDragon" date="2019-02-07 15:54:42" ] [quote name="@willpower" date="2019-02-07 15:28:20" ] but how are y'all puttin' emojis into the tab names? I can't seem to figure it out and I'd love to give my lair the ultimate aesthetic, yeah? [/quote] I'm curious as well... I can't find an emoji to represent both nature and shadow, but I also can't seem to be able to add a second emoji into the name... it just remains as text. :( [/quote] [img]https://gyazo.com/f6209c831001100231b46d0318cddefa.png[/img] click the rectangle on the far left to add in a fr emoji. (where the [emoji=eternal youth] is!) if you mean this... [img]https://gyazo.com/d669384289a9f89025c0595fdf510879.png[/img] can't help you there, cuz i don't think it's possible anymore unfortunately.
@MessengerDragon wrote on 2019-02-07 15:54:42:
@willpower wrote on 2019-02-07 15:28:20:

f6209c831001100231b46d0318cddefa.png
click the rectangle on the far left to add in a fr emoji. (where the is!)

if you mean this...
d669384289a9f89025c0595fdf510879.png

can't help you there, cuz i don't think it's possible anymore unfortunately.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
At this point, I just have a main tab, a tab for G1 projects that are unfinished, and a tab for fodder. I'm not creative enough to deserve these.
At this point, I just have a main tab, a tab for G1 projects that are unfinished, and a tab for fodder. I'm not creative enough to deserve these.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@Autopsy

whoops, I don't know how I missed that! thank you so much :)
@Autopsy

whoops, I don't know how I missed that! thank you so much :)
Gy5sOWI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9