Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flight is the worst flight?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
all of them /j
all of them /j
OjYCOIV.png
I just love this community. Everyone is either naming joke flights or only insulting their own. Or all of them.
I just love this community. Everyone is either naming joke flights or only insulting their own. Or all of them.
FfsFHyt.png
Everyone: Arcane Flight is the worst, thanks Arcanist

Arcane Flight: Yep, we are definitely the worst!
Everyone: Arcane Flight is the worst, thanks Arcanist

Arcane Flight: Yep, we are definitely the worst!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
earth bc we are dirt.

dirt.

dirt.

dirty. dirt. dirty dirt... dirt. dirty, filthy dirty. dirt. dirty, filthy dirty. dirt. dirt... d....
earth bc we are dirt.

dirt.

dirt.

dirty. dirt. dirty dirt... dirt. dirty, filthy dirty. dirt. dirty, filthy dirty. dirt. dirt... d....
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
I'm pretty sure the plane ride on the first episode of Lost is the worst flight.
I'm pretty sure the plane ride on the first episode of Lost is the worst flight.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
Nothing against Plague people at all but I just really dislike the aesthetic and the eyes.
I'm not really gore sensitive but I'm still not a fan of the bones and the guts and the pustules and whatever that crater is full of
Nothing against Plague people at all but I just really dislike the aesthetic and the eyes.
I'm not really gore sensitive but I'm still not a fan of the bones and the guts and the pustules and whatever that crater is full of
Idk about you guys but Beastclans is a pretty bad flight. Like they get third place in dom a lot but they’ve never even been in a dom battle as far as I know? And imagine not even getting a holiday lol, couldn’t be me.
Idk about you guys but Beastclans is a pretty bad flight. Like they get third place in dom a lot but they’ve never even been in a dom battle as far as I know? And imagine not even getting a holiday lol, couldn’t be me.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Plague. All their stuff really has to get toned down to fit the age 13 requirement and no blood stuff... and all of their stuff is generally set to decomposition or disease and it’s really just sad. I’d love to have more scars and easy going blood splatters which could be paint or spilled dye but umm yes I do not like the disease and suffering of decomposition and acid plague has. I’d much prefer scars and battle ready dragons from plague than the rather tasteless disease aspect that is quite taboo this year.

Hopefully just for this year the staff ease up on the whole diseases, contagion, acid, decomposition themes this year for more battle ready and war torn themes and red war paint because I know if my family saw me “celebrating” riot of rot with the themes of disease and such I’d probably be the least liked in the family come thanksgiving. Especially since a family friend passed away this year to real world umm things.....

And boy do I hate looking at plague primal... it’s not pretty and reminds me too much of vomit..

So I’m sorry plague I expect your festival to be less tasteful this year... 2020 has a bad way of ruining everything.
Plague. All their stuff really has to get toned down to fit the age 13 requirement and no blood stuff... and all of their stuff is generally set to decomposition or disease and it’s really just sad. I’d love to have more scars and easy going blood splatters which could be paint or spilled dye but umm yes I do not like the disease and suffering of decomposition and acid plague has. I’d much prefer scars and battle ready dragons from plague than the rather tasteless disease aspect that is quite taboo this year.

Hopefully just for this year the staff ease up on the whole diseases, contagion, acid, decomposition themes this year for more battle ready and war torn themes and red war paint because I know if my family saw me “celebrating” riot of rot with the themes of disease and such I’d probably be the least liked in the family come thanksgiving. Especially since a family friend passed away this year to real world umm things.....

And boy do I hate looking at plague primal... it’s not pretty and reminds me too much of vomit..

So I’m sorry plague I expect your festival to be less tasteful this year... 2020 has a bad way of ruining everything.
4xTBSTZ.png
[quote name="Amayai" date="2020-09-30 19:41:06" ] I'm pretty sure the plane ride on the first episode of Lost is the worst flight. [/quote]
Amayai wrote on 2020-09-30 19:41:06:
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
[quote name="Amayai" date="2020-09-30 19:41:06" ] I'm pretty sure the plane ride on the first episode of Lost is the worst flight. [/quote] honestly though. [s]i couldnt get past the 4th season, i wonder what happened.[/s]
Amayai wrote on 2020-09-30 19:41:06:
honestly though.

i couldnt get past the 4th season, i wonder what happened.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14