Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flight is the worst flight?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@Saphirosa
*weeps*
@Saphirosa
*weeps*

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="Vaguity" date="2018-12-14 11:07:59" ] i was gonna say none but then @/ghostesez made some good points spacedad has caused the end of the world twice which is pretty bad to be fair [/quote] Okay but he also woke up the original 8 which led to the creation of dragonkind as we know it.
Vaguity wrote on 2018-12-14 11:07:59:
i was gonna say none but then @/ghostesez made some good points spacedad has caused the end of the world twice which is pretty bad to be fair
Okay but he also woke up the original 8 which led to the creation of dragonkind as we know it.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
rising flight is the worst flight bc u cant leave

also plague bc i cant stop buying their primals
rising flight is the worst flight bc u cant leave

also plague bc i cant stop buying their primals
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I think wind flight because they seem to almost always finish dead last in dominance, even though there is a fair amount of people in it.
I think wind flight because they seem to almost always finish dead last in dominance, even though there is a fair amount of people in it.
rng flight, by FAR. can't get any eggs or good looking dragons in there.
rng flight, by FAR. can't get any eggs or good looking dragons in there.
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
whatever flight has all those people who constantly blame literally every slightly irritating thing anyone does up to and including the stickbug meme ever being mentioned by anyone at all on open registration, as if 99% of fr's spiciest community moments in history aren't from long long before open reg happened. in fact if anything i think in a lot of ways fr people were way more vicious, insular, and culty back then, as opposed to the "minor spampost" type stuff that gets people coming out moaning about how we should have stayed a gated community because everything was perfect before they let the peasants and the stickbug memes apparently in now...

second worst is the obvious bait flight

third worst is your local airline
whatever flight has all those people who constantly blame literally every slightly irritating thing anyone does up to and including the stickbug meme ever being mentioned by anyone at all on open registration, as if 99% of fr's spiciest community moments in history aren't from long long before open reg happened. in fact if anything i think in a lot of ways fr people were way more vicious, insular, and culty back then, as opposed to the "minor spampost" type stuff that gets people coming out moaning about how we should have stayed a gated community because everything was perfect before they let the peasants and the stickbug memes apparently in now...

second worst is the obvious bait flight

third worst is your local airline
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
[quote name="Bengaltigeress" date="2020-09-30 10:43:26" ] I think wind flight because they seem to almost always finish dead last in dominance, even though there is a fair amount of people in it. [/quote] [i]if you gon talk like that you better get ready to fight w me pull up man also-- Arcane it's arcane worst flight
Bengaltigeress wrote on 2020-09-30 10:43:26:
if you gon talk like that you better get ready to fight w me pull up man

also--
Arcane
it's arcane
worst flight
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[img]https://askabiologist.asu.edu/sites/default/files/assets/stories/bee_bonanza/bee-wing-paths.jpg[/img] bees have the worst flight because they shouldnt be able too (they're wings are too small to get their fat little bodies off the ground)
bee-wing-paths.jpg
bees have the worst flight because they shouldnt be able too (they're wings are too small to get their fat little bodies off the ground)
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
[quote name="5keletons" date="2018-12-14 11:03:52" ] Open reg was a m i s t a k e [/quote]
5keletons wrote on 2018-12-14 11:03:52:
Open reg was a m i s t a k e
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
is Necro-ing okay in FRD?
is Necro-ing okay in FRD?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14