Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flight is the worst flight?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
plague and earth (and it isn't their fault)

they've both been boiled down to really simple things. They have really cool lore (I'm in Plague now and Earth was my last flight) but we don't get to see a lot of it.

Plague is pretty much boiled down to Pustules and Zombies, and the zombies part is especially wrong based on the lore of Plague. Earth, from what we get to see through site graphics and fest related things, is just. Dirt. And some shiny gems sometimes. When there's so much more going on beneath the surface. We just don't see it often.

Not to mention Plague is so overshadowed by Nature in... most things.
So, basically I'm saying Plague and Earth are the worst flights because they are just horribly misrepresented all the time, yeehaw

edit:: also the stigma that just being in plague makes you a mean or bad person when yo, plague is one of the nicest flights ever. feels bad man
plague and earth (and it isn't their fault)

they've both been boiled down to really simple things. They have really cool lore (I'm in Plague now and Earth was my last flight) but we don't get to see a lot of it.

Plague is pretty much boiled down to Pustules and Zombies, and the zombies part is especially wrong based on the lore of Plague. Earth, from what we get to see through site graphics and fest related things, is just. Dirt. And some shiny gems sometimes. When there's so much more going on beneath the surface. We just don't see it often.

Not to mention Plague is so overshadowed by Nature in... most things.
So, basically I'm saying Plague and Earth are the worst flights because they are just horribly misrepresented all the time, yeehaw

edit:: also the stigma that just being in plague makes you a mean or bad person when yo, plague is one of the nicest flights ever. feels bad man
UnyqHqE.png
Every flight is the best!
Every flight is the best!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
[quote name="honour" date="2020-09-30 20:17:50" ] [quote name="Amayai" date="2020-09-30 19:41:06" ] I'm pretty sure the plane ride on the first episode of Lost is the worst flight. [/quote] honestly though. [s]i couldnt get past the 4th season, i wonder what happened.[/s] [/quote] @honour You didn't miss much. The fourth season was absolute trash. There was a fan theory that [spoiler]the island was purgatory and everybody was already dead[/spoiler] and the writers/directors said that is definitely not going to be how it is, but in the finale, that's exactly what it was. The first two seasons were great. The third had some good episodes and some bad episodes. The fourth season was a mistake. It was my favorite show back in the day but I kinda like to pretend that the fourth season never happened. At least not the ending.
honour wrote on 2020-09-30 20:17:50:
Amayai wrote on 2020-09-30 19:41:06:
I'm pretty sure the plane ride on the first episode of Lost is the worst flight.
honestly though.

i couldnt get past the 4th season, i wonder what happened.
@honour

You didn't miss much. The fourth season was absolute trash. There was a fan theory that the island was purgatory and everybody was already dead and the writers/directors said that is definitely not going to be how it is, but in the finale, that's exactly what it was. The first two seasons were great. The third had some good episodes and some bad episodes. The fourth season was a mistake. It was my favorite show back in the day but I kinda like to pretend that the fourth season never happened. At least not the ending.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
[quote name="5keletons" date="2018-12-14 11:03:52" ] Open reg was a m i s t a k e [/quote]
5keletons wrote on 2018-12-14 11:03:52:
Open reg was a m i s t a k e
sBdLZtA.png
[quote name="Namira" date="2020-09-30 22:33:45" ] [quote name="honour" date="2020-09-30 20:17:50" ] [quote name="Amayai" date="2020-09-30 19:41:06" ] I'm pretty sure the plane ride on the first episode of Lost is the worst flight. [/quote] honestly though. [s]i couldnt get past the 4th season, i wonder what happened.[/s] [/quote] @honour You didn't miss much. The fourth season was absolute trash. There was a fan theory that [spoiler]the island was purgatory and everybody was already dead[/spoiler] and the writers/directors said that is definitely not going to be how it is, but in the finale, that's exactly what it was. The first two seasons were great. The third had some good episodes and some bad episodes. The fourth season was a mistake. It was my favorite show back in the day but I kinda like to pretend that the fourth season never happened. At least not the ending. [/quote] oh, dang. thanks for letting me know :o im currently binging The 100. it's pretty good so far. :)) [s]ok we shouldn't talk about this anymore, i dont want FR mods/admins to get upset for not using the right thread[/s]
Namira wrote on 2020-09-30 22:33:45:
honour wrote on 2020-09-30 20:17:50:
Amayai wrote on 2020-09-30 19:41:06:
I'm pretty sure the plane ride on the first episode of Lost is the worst flight.
honestly though.

i couldnt get past the 4th season, i wonder what happened.
@honour

You didn't miss much. The fourth season was absolute trash. There was a fan theory that the island was purgatory and everybody was already dead and the writers/directors said that is definitely not going to be how it is, but in the finale, that's exactly what it was. The first two seasons were great. The third had some good episodes and some bad episodes. The fourth season was a mistake. It was my favorite show back in the day but I kinda like to pretend that the fourth season never happened. At least not the ending.
oh, dang. thanks for letting me know :o

im currently binging The 100. it's pretty good so far. :))
ok we shouldn't talk about this anymore, i dont want FR mods/admins to get upset for not using the right thread
Arcane is the worst flight because there are just so many of us. There's a reason we maybe get dom a few times a year.
Arcane is the worst flight because there are just so many of us. There's a reason we maybe get dom a few times a year.
isnot1.gifisnot2.gifisnot3.gifthegnome.gifjaws.gifhalleyscomet.gif
[quote name="quatervois" date="2018-12-14 11:02:01" ] flight 12 so bad, noone remembers about it, noone remembers its name, all we know is that it sucks [/quote] So bad that they've been wiped from existence. The other eleven are wonderful places full of good people.
quatervois wrote on 2018-12-14 11:02:01:
flight 12

so bad, noone remembers about it, noone remembers its name, all we know is that it sucks
So bad that they've been wiped from existence. The other eleven are wonderful places full of good people.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
plague bc I'm here. doesn't matter if you like me, if you're in plague you're still stuck in here with me
plague bc I'm here. doesn't matter if you like me, if you're in plague you're still stuck in here with me
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[quote name="ghostesez" date="2018-12-14 11:05:38" ] arcane. we're over here with our floaty eggs and eldritch abominations that nobody every talks about BUT STARS. our god destroyed the world twice but everyone's chill with it 'cause he's pink also our background should be space tbh we're also the most likely to have secret liaisons with the shade because we get our world-destroying tendencies from dad excuse me as i roast my own flight - love ya, arcane [/quote] mood, love ya, dad, but why
ghostesez wrote on 2018-12-14 11:05:38:
arcane. we're over here with our floaty eggs and eldritch abominations that nobody every talks about BUT STARS.

our god destroyed the world twice but everyone's chill with it 'cause he's pink

also our background should be space tbh

we're also the most likely to have secret liaisons with the shade because we get our world-destroying tendencies from dad

excuse me as i roast my own flight - love ya, arcane
mood, love ya, dad, but why
dayvxna-213c362e-7ebe-4009-a350-30adac498168.png
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
he - him || it isn't lucifer, it's lucifUr, with an U. || FR + 4
art shop
water *** we don't even have a dad
water *** we don't even have a dad
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart