Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your unpopular opinion?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Roundsey is actually a really good way to distrubute rare dragons and items. Still RNG based and a good treasure sink, but just cheap enough per player to keep it worth it.
Roundsey is actually a really good way to distrubute rare dragons and items. Still RNG based and a good treasure sink, but just cheap enough per player to keep it worth it.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
The Roundsey dragon and prizes are awesome this week

You can't change my mind
The Roundsey dragon and prizes are awesome this week

You can't change my mind
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
Ridgeboys are great and Cherub is great. Cherub gives ridgies stripy snoots and it's just the best I tell you what.

I can't stand a lot of apparel because it clips through dragons' wing membranes in a way that would sever the wing. And then I put it on my dragons anyway because what're ya gonna do.

Edit: Also, I really don’t care for pearlcatchers.

((Btw, retired items are only expensive because there's a limited amount of them in existence, so they're rare. For some, people having them is like a status symbol; for others, getting their hands on a super-rare item is a personal goal to quest towards, etc. etc. different people have different reasons for valuing retired stuff, but it's not because the stuff itself has intrinsic value.))
Ridgeboys are great and Cherub is great. Cherub gives ridgies stripy snoots and it's just the best I tell you what.

I can't stand a lot of apparel because it clips through dragons' wing membranes in a way that would sever the wing. And then I put it on my dragons anyway because what're ya gonna do.

Edit: Also, I really don’t care for pearlcatchers.

((Btw, retired items are only expensive because there's a limited amount of them in existence, so they're rare. For some, people having them is like a status symbol; for others, getting their hands on a super-rare item is a personal goal to quest towards, etc. etc. different people have different reasons for valuing retired stuff, but it's not because the stuff itself has intrinsic value.))
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
Nymphs are just as good as sprites. :)
Nymphs are just as good as sprites. :)
There’s literally nothing special about G1s. You can get an identical dragon for so much cheaper???
There’s literally nothing special about G1s. You can get an identical dragon for so much cheaper???
pew pew pew
Gen 1s are a waste of time and money

Sell those eggs instead of hatching them

Gen 1s are a waste of time and money

Sell those eggs instead of hatching them

x5IhgMc.png
same reason why i don't collect familiars hardcore anymore.

--

male PCs have the better pose

python/morph and pinstripe/trail are trash

male tunds are great.

radioactive is ugly.

glimmer is not that great

neither is capsule

XXX and XXY are boring.

there are too many dragons named Thanatos seriously pick something else xDD
same reason why i don't collect familiars hardcore anymore.

--

male PCs have the better pose

python/morph and pinstripe/trail are trash

male tunds are great.

radioactive is ugly.

glimmer is not that great

neither is capsule

XXX and XXY are boring.

there are too many dragons named Thanatos seriously pick something else xDD
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Coatls are not actually that great :/
Coatls are not actually that great :/
wind.gif
Crackle is really cool

Thistle is a great color
Crackle is really cool

Thistle is a great color

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
i would die for spirals. tundras r ugly and weird!!!!! i like this week's roundsey dragon because it looks like its made of really shiny tinfoil.
i would die for spirals. tundras r ugly and weird!!!!! i like this week's roundsey dragon because it looks like its made of really shiny tinfoil.
XrP9KuU.gif

i contribute nothing of value to this web site
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10