Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your unpopular opinion?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I don't like most of the popular skins/accents.. I have no idea why people love them so much, the majority have nothing to do with dragons and make no sense. (No hate, I just don't get it)
I don't like most of the popular skins/accents.. I have no idea why people love them so much, the majority have nothing to do with dragons and make no sense. (No hate, I just don't get it)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
Super unpopular opinions coming through.

There should be a way to obtain Gen 1 Imperials other than the pretty much non-existent breed change scroll. Yes yes KS stigma is attached as is greed, but it's not fair that one breed is completely locked out of Gen 1 "fun". I don't even dabble in Gen 1s and I will always support things like Brewable/Findable/Buyable/Swipp Swapable Imperial eggs.

Speaking of KS, recolor the KS items like what was done with the Sprites. And to release them, allow them to be received as a thank you for buying gem packs, which supports the site.

UMA are not worth the treasure/gems, even the really pretty or cool ones, and are always over priced. I have never seen one go below 500 gems, which sucks.
Super unpopular opinions coming through.

There should be a way to obtain Gen 1 Imperials other than the pretty much non-existent breed change scroll. Yes yes KS stigma is attached as is greed, but it's not fair that one breed is completely locked out of Gen 1 "fun". I don't even dabble in Gen 1s and I will always support things like Brewable/Findable/Buyable/Swipp Swapable Imperial eggs.

Speaking of KS, recolor the KS items like what was done with the Sprites. And to release them, allow them to be received as a thank you for buying gem packs, which supports the site.

UMA are not worth the treasure/gems, even the really pretty or cool ones, and are always over priced. I have never seen one go below 500 gems, which sucks.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
Tundras are good Swamp is good On certain breeds, gembond is one of my favorite genes Crackle can be really good Fae necks are good [quote=@TheWhiteTigerGod]There should be a way to obtain Gen 1 Imperials other than the pretty much non-existent breed change scroll. Yes yes KS stigma is attached as is greed, but it's not fair that one breed is completely locked out of Gen 1 "fun". I don't even dabble in Gen 1s and I will always support things like Brewable/Findable/Buyable/Swipp Swapable Imperial eggs.[/quote] [img]https://snag.gy/bGJULy.jpg[/img] Because they stated in their kickstarter that the imperial breed as a whole is kickstarter-exclusive, they may be obligated (potentially even legally) to retain that status, and hence imperials must remain obtainable only by means of the kickstarter-exclusive breed-change scroll, whether we or the devs like it or not. I'm not saying I disagree with your opinion, just pointing out that it may be beyond the devs' control.
Tundras are good
Swamp is good
On certain breeds, gembond is one of my favorite genes
Crackle can be really good
Fae necks are good
bGJULy.jpg
Because they stated in their kickstarter that the imperial breed as a whole is kickstarter-exclusive, they may be obligated (potentially even legally) to retain that status, and hence imperials must remain obtainable only by means of the kickstarter-exclusive breed-change scroll, whether we or the devs like it or not. I'm not saying I disagree with your opinion, just pointing out that it may be beyond the devs' control.
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
[quote name="Squeak" date="2018-11-01 17:33:51" ] [img]https://snag.gy/bGJULy.jpg[/img] Because they stated in their kickstarter that the imperial breed as a whole is kickstarter-exclusive, they may be obligated (potentially even legally) to retain that status, and hence imperials must remain obtainable only by means of the kickstarter-exclusive breed-change scroll, whether we or the devs like it or not. I'm not saying I disagree with your opinion, just pointing out that it may be beyond the devs' control. [/quote] New breed! Larempi This is a [b]male[/b] Larempi: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=6&auth=9199f02c492fa2d67e2f6204befae0815d4f12c4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This is a [b]female[/b] Larempi: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=8&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=6&auth=baaa509ffb4d3e24128135d1fe69d51846a704fe&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ;-)
Squeak wrote on 2018-11-01 17:33:51:
bGJULy.jpg
Because they stated in their kickstarter that the imperial breed as a whole is kickstarter-exclusive, they may be obligated (potentially even legally) to retain that status, and hence imperials must remain obtainable only by means of the kickstarter-exclusive breed-change scroll, whether we or the devs like it or not. I'm not saying I disagree with your opinion, just pointing out that it may be beyond the devs' control.

New breed! Larempi

This is a male Larempi:
dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=6&auth=9199f02c492fa2d67e2f6204befae0815d4f12c4&dummyext=prev.png

This is a female Larempi:
dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=8&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=6&auth=baaa509ffb4d3e24128135d1fe69d51846a704fe&dummyext=prev.png

;-)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
firefly is a good gene
firefly is a good gene
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Starmap is overrated. Constellation will be too. Y'all overprice them.
*Aggressive sips coffee*
*Aggressive sips coffee*
[quote name="AbyssZephyr" date="2018-11-01 18:32:01" ] Starmap is overrated. Constellation will be too. Y'all overprice them. *Aggressive sips coffee* [/quote] Popular opinion.
AbyssZephyr wrote on 2018-11-01 18:32:01:
*Aggressive sips coffee*
Popular opinion.
[quote name="Hisagi" date="2018-11-01 18:35:06" ] [quote name="AbyssZephyr" date="2018-11-01 18:32:01" ] Starmap is overrated. Constellation will be too. Y'all overprice them. *Aggressive sips coffee* [/quote] Popular opinion. [/quote] Popular opinion...[i]but my crusty butt still wants one[/i]
Hisagi wrote on 2018-11-01 18:35:06:
AbyssZephyr wrote on 2018-11-01 18:32:01:
*Aggressive sips coffee*
Popular opinion.
Popular opinion...but my crusty butt still wants one
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
skins and accents are a waste of money
i'm here to appreciate FR's art, not some rando's overlay on it
skins and accents are a waste of money
i'm here to appreciate FR's art, not some rando's overlay on it
yzUX307.png
New apparel coming out is not a good thing because it means there is just that much more art to do to make a new breed able to come out.
New apparel coming out is not a good thing because it means there is just that much more art to do to make a new breed able to come out.
They/Them FR+2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10