Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your unpopular opinion?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I feel that apparel are apparently not my taste(I don't see the idea of dragons wearing clothes) and retired items do not seem valuable to me? Checking the price of light sprites...I don't get why a familiar cost so much if they do the same thing as any familiar?
I only love my dragons and lore. They are unique(unlike sprites oh well they are exact duplicates)

Maybe I'm a new player so I don't seem that they are special.
I feel that apparel are apparently not my taste(I don't see the idea of dragons wearing clothes) and retired items do not seem valuable to me? Checking the price of light sprites...I don't get why a familiar cost so much if they do the same thing as any familiar?
I only love my dragons and lore. They are unique(unlike sprites oh well they are exact duplicates)

Maybe I'm a new player so I don't seem that they are special.
ridgeback males are underrated

plague primal is the best one

light primal is good

the meat wreath is good
ridgeback males are underrated

plague primal is the best one

light primal is good

the meat wreath is good
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Gembond is the best tert and everyone else can fite me.
Gembond is the best tert and everyone else can fite me.
jCVhFoZ.gif
ridgebacks have the best poses in the game, both the males and females, though i like the females more.
ridgebacks have the best poses in the game, both the males and females, though i like the females more.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@zhukova EVIL YOU ARE

Plague and water primal are fabulous.
@zhukova EVIL YOU ARE

Plague and water primal are fabulous.
Hello LGBT Community
Imps aren't that great (they're just eastern dragons with wings, pretty boring if you ask me)

Also mirrors are the best breed

Also also algae and coral are good colors
Imps aren't that great (they're just eastern dragons with wings, pretty boring if you ask me)

Also mirrors are the best breed

Also also algae and coral are good colors
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
Algae, Swamp, Murk, Violet, and Coral are all really pretty. Yet when I joined I hated swamp, now it's one of my favourites

Ridgies and SnipSnaps are underrated. Coatls are overrated.

Eyeburners and orca really aren't that great most of the time...
Algae, Swamp, Murk, Violet, and Coral are all really pretty. Yet when I joined I hated swamp, now it's one of my favourites

Ridgies and SnipSnaps are underrated. Coatls are overrated.

Eyeburners and orca really aren't that great most of the time...
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
Stained is the best tert.
Stained is the best tert.
Tundras are good

Also

I don't really like snapper babies, I dunno why. No hate on them or anything, just not my type :)
Tundras are good

Also

I don't really like snapper babies, I dunno why. No hate on them or anything, just not my type :)
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Violet is one of the best colors.

Multi-gaze is the worst eye type regardless of element (good concept, bad execution imo).

Coatls are meh.

oh and Tundras are really good, esp the females.
Violet is one of the best colors.

Multi-gaze is the worst eye type regardless of element (good concept, bad execution imo).

Coatls are meh.

oh and Tundras are really good, esp the females.
-
-
-
-
:3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10