Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your unpopular opinion?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="StarMellon" date="2018-10-31 20:48:11" ] I don't like full body skins???? I want to be able to see some part of the dragon! [/quote]
StarMellon wrote on 2018-10-31 20:48:11:
I don't like full body skins???? I want to be able to see some part of the dragon!
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
@VeiledOverdose

Male skydancers are life tbh
@VeiledOverdose

Male skydancers are life tbh
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
Fae hatchlings are ugly. Especially the ones with dark underbelly - kinda like a worm. I love adult ones though.
Fae hatchlings are ugly. Especially the ones with dark underbelly - kinda like a worm. I love adult ones though.
♥ Iridescent ♣ Starmap ♦ Bee ♣ Petal ♥ Butterfly ♦ Shimmer
Color Range: Pastel ---> Midnight
I love the female Imperial pose, it's my third favorite, only behind Wildclaw males and Skydancer females. Male Imps... on the other hand... I don't hate them or anything, but I think they're a bit boring and they make bad avatars. *shrugs*
I love the female Imperial pose, it's my third favorite, only behind Wildclaw males and Skydancer females. Male Imps... on the other hand... I don't hate them or anything, but I think they're a bit boring and they make bad avatars. *shrugs*
ridgebacks especially males are an amazing dragon breed. (i would have tons of them but im not really into the poses..) so are tundras but same reason for me. eye spots is a pretty gene. capsule is great. crackle can be great too. same on the egg thing but im not sure if thats so unpop. xxx alone are a little boring to me. female imps arent that bad because theres lots of room for nice accents. [quote name="StarMellon" date="2018-10-31 20:48:11" ] I don't like full body skins???? I want to be able to see some part of the dragon! [/quote]
ridgebacks especially males are an amazing dragon breed. (i would have tons of them but im not really into the poses..)
so are tundras but same reason for me.
eye spots is a pretty gene.
capsule is great.
crackle can be great too.
same on the egg thing but im not sure if thats so unpop.
xxx alone are a little boring to me.
female imps arent that bad because theres lots of room for nice accents.
StarMellon wrote on 2018-10-31 20:48:11:
I don't like full body skins???? I want to be able to see some part of the dragon!
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
Wildclaw females are better than males and males are heavily overrated
Tundras are cute, not weird like everyone says
Hypnotic is a great gene
Wasp is a gene i don't like at all and it freaks me out
Wildclaw females are better than males and males are heavily overrated
Tundras are cute, not weird like everyone says
Hypnotic is a great gene
Wasp is a gene i don't like at all and it freaks me out
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
coatl suck
coatl suck
[quote name="monkfishlover" date="2018-10-31 19:12:51" ] ridgeback males are underrated plague primal is the best one light primal is good the meat wreath is good [/quote] ... yup that’s all them for me lol
monkfishlover wrote on 2018-10-31 19:12:51:
ridgeback males are underrated

plague primal is the best one

light primal is good

the meat wreath is good
... yup that’s all them for me lol
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
Basic is good.
Basic is good.
pearlcatchers are literally the best breed ever and nothing can ever change my mind

ridgeback males are actually the worst, with snapper males at a close second and mirror females as third

multi-gaze is actually hecking horrifying and i want nothing to do with it ever, same goes for most primal eyes, ESPECIALLY plague primal

dom pushes are really dumb and pointless

shadow is hands-down best flight ever, but lightning is very good too

speckle/freckle and similar genes are underrated

dragons with mismatching genes (eg tiger/morph, or ripple/eyespots, or whatever) literally never look good

capsule is awful and yikes no thanks

the weird feathers/membrane combo on skydancers looks so bad and awkward, especially on males

giraffe/hex looks hecking great on pearlcatchers. actually everything looks good on pearlcatchers

firefly is a very cute gene and it doesnt deserve so many people calling it "irrelevant" or whatever

dragons you got when you first started playing the game that have mismatching genes or awful colours that youre really sentimental over are super hecking valid and you shouldnt be forced into scatterscrolling/regeneing just because people say they look bad!!

i hate skins/accents that try to remove part of the dragon by colouring it white. i never see the "illusion" and it just looks... awful

baldwin was better as a pearlcatcher
pearlcatchers are literally the best breed ever and nothing can ever change my mind

ridgeback males are actually the worst, with snapper males at a close second and mirror females as third

multi-gaze is actually hecking horrifying and i want nothing to do with it ever, same goes for most primal eyes, ESPECIALLY plague primal

dom pushes are really dumb and pointless

shadow is hands-down best flight ever, but lightning is very good too

speckle/freckle and similar genes are underrated

dragons with mismatching genes (eg tiger/morph, or ripple/eyespots, or whatever) literally never look good

capsule is awful and yikes no thanks

the weird feathers/membrane combo on skydancers looks so bad and awkward, especially on males

giraffe/hex looks hecking great on pearlcatchers. actually everything looks good on pearlcatchers

firefly is a very cute gene and it doesnt deserve so many people calling it "irrelevant" or whatever

dragons you got when you first started playing the game that have mismatching genes or awful colours that youre really sentimental over are super hecking valid and you shouldnt be forced into scatterscrolling/regeneing just because people say they look bad!!

i hate skins/accents that try to remove part of the dragon by colouring it white. i never see the "illusion" and it just looks... awful

baldwin was better as a pearlcatcher
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10