Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your unpopular opinion?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Mirrors, Bogsneaks, and Ridgebacks are the best breeds.
Most body apparel is hard to use since it clips through the wing in such a way that'd cripple the dragon and/or cause them a lot of pain.
There's nothing wrong with regening a non-G1 dragon.
Roundsey needs to have more prize packs that aren't a triple, gem MP & a couple of retired items.
Plague and Shadow Primals are good.
XYZs > doubles >>>> triples.
Most terts are too situational and/or busy to use frequently.
Muted colours like Thistle, Swamp, etc. are good.
Mirrors, Bogsneaks, and Ridgebacks are the best breeds.
Most body apparel is hard to use since it clips through the wing in such a way that'd cripple the dragon and/or cause them a lot of pain.
There's nothing wrong with regening a non-G1 dragon.
Roundsey needs to have more prize packs that aren't a triple, gem MP & a couple of retired items.
Plague and Shadow Primals are good.
XYZs > doubles >>>> triples.
Most terts are too situational and/or busy to use frequently.
Muted colours like Thistle, Swamp, etc. are good.
I like old and bred dragons more than G1s. I feel like bred dragons has a history while G1s are often too expensive. And sometimes I happened to pick up a derg that had a bit of lore blurb in their description left by previous owners, which is kinda cool.
I like old and bred dragons more than G1s. I feel like bred dragons has a history while G1s are often too expensive. And sometimes I happened to pick up a derg that had a bit of lore blurb in their description left by previous owners, which is kinda cool.
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
unpopular opinions usually arent very unpopular
unpopular opinions usually arent very unpopular
I don't like full body skins???? I want to be able to see some part of the dragon!
I don't like full body skins???? I want to be able to see some part of the dragon!
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
All of the greens everyone hates, murk, chartreuse, spring, etc. are great colors, and ridgebacks are great. I can never find a ridgie with colors I want though, so I only have one girl. :(
All of the greens everyone hates, murk, chartreuse, spring, etc. are great colors, and ridgebacks are great. I can never find a ridgie with colors I want though, so I only have one girl. :(
Starmap is overrated
Starmap is overrated
SncXoLd.jpeg
G1's is actually useless, I allways sell eggs I've got, beacose hatching them leads only to disappointment
Male skydancers is actually better then female ones
Capsule is very overrated. It's okay, but it's so, so weird. My inner biologist just dies when I see it
G1's is actually useless, I allways sell eggs I've got, beacose hatching them leads only to disappointment
Male skydancers is actually better then female ones
Capsule is very overrated. It's okay, but it's so, so weird. My inner biologist just dies when I see it
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
Cherub and seraph are an excellent combination. Magnificent.

Also irishimglim dragons are overrated, as are XXX unless the genes add splashes of color.

Primal is overrated. Not gonna spend thousands of treasure for a primal.

Old familiars are definitely overpriced, except cats and doggos. Blew a bunch on a corgi, ngl.

Really don't like this year's themes with the familiars and halos.
Cherub and seraph are an excellent combination. Magnificent.

Also irishimglim dragons are overrated, as are XXX unless the genes add splashes of color.

Primal is overrated. Not gonna spend thousands of treasure for a primal.

Old familiars are definitely overpriced, except cats and doggos. Blew a bunch on a corgi, ngl.

Really don't like this year's themes with the familiars and halos.
That unpopular opinion threads, despite the original poster's intentions, are unnecessary, inflammatory, and have a tendency to devolve into inderictly insulting other players

Imperials should have been sterilized.
That unpopular opinion threads, despite the original poster's intentions, are unnecessary, inflammatory, and have a tendency to devolve into inderictly insulting other players

Imperials should have been sterilized.
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Male Skydancers > Female Skydancers.

Coatls are overrated.
Male Skydancers > Female Skydancers.