Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ...but mirrors dont have pupils?
1 2 3 4
[quote name="IronPen" date="2018-10-20 02:43:32" ] You guys know Faes are the same right? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=97&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=16&winggene=4&wings=45&auth=4c91c03747cfa0b5678ba3b2a25b7e5a8afc4302&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/quote] Interesting! If all breeds have been given this slit upuil, I assume its for a ~halloween~ kinda vibe, which is neat! perfect for spooky ghosts and ghouls
IronPen wrote on 2018-10-20 02:43:32:
You guys know Faes are the same right?
dragon?age=0&body=97&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=16&winggene=4&wings=45&auth=4c91c03747cfa0b5678ba3b2a25b7e5a8afc4302&dummyext=prev.png
Interesting! If all breeds have been given this slit upuil, I assume its for a ~halloween~ kinda vibe, which is neat! perfect for spooky ghosts and ghouls
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
i swear joxar's art has pupils on him

idk, maybe i was just imagining things
i swear joxar's art has pupils on him

idk, maybe i was just imagining things
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="BlindBard" date="2018-10-19 23:34:24" ] Mirrors are a Plague breed. View it as a new mutation and incorporate it into lore [/quote] This! Also I think it looks awesome. Surprise!! Now they do!!
BlindBard wrote on 2018-10-19 23:34:24:
Mirrors are a Plague breed. View it as a new mutation and incorporate it into lore

This!
Also I think it looks awesome. Surprise!! Now they do!!
Heart.gif
[quote name="HeavyRoads" date="2018-10-19 23:31:15" ] Shh he’s special [/quote] [quote name="BlindBard" date="2018-10-19 23:34:24" ] Mirrors are a Plague breed. View it as a new mutation and incorporate it into lore [/quote] ^^^^ These two to be honest. I don't really care about the lore etc,so long it looks cool I am fine with it. :D
HeavyRoads wrote on 2018-10-19 23:31:15:
Shh he’s special
BlindBard wrote on 2018-10-19 23:34:24:
Mirrors are a Plague breed. View it as a new mutation and incorporate it into lore
^^^^
These two to be honest.
I don't really care about the lore etc,so long it looks cool I am fine with it. :D
XQ9sqVB.gif
Probably for consistency's sake? 'Sides, Joxar's newer art (seen on his Spare Inventory page) has pupils.

Also, it's a Baldwin eye type, so lorewise it's essentially a mutation.
Probably for consistency's sake? 'Sides, Joxar's newer art (seen on his Spare Inventory page) has pupils.

Also, it's a Baldwin eye type, so lorewise it's essentially a mutation.
When I look at Joxar really close I think I can see his pupils, but they are very light.
When I look at Joxar really close I think I can see his pupils, but they are very light.
75856832_9sBxA4iUd1AonqV.png75859474_H8E96w668c3tuzT.png :D "vostok", fr+3
22, still a student, stupid young idiot

I hate talking irl so what I wrote might not make sense sorry
I mean, the eye part of the update says dragons discovered a way to change their eyes. If anything, the only Mirror that didn't choose to have pupils was the first one to use the new vial, mainly because they wouldn't know that they'd have pupils. Every other Mirror could then learn from that and be like "Do I really want pupils, which could mess up my vision?" and some say yeah, others say nope.

I guess view it more as a choice (and for the first one an unfortunate accident that can be reverted with the vial that returns eyes to normal)?
I mean, the eye part of the update says dragons discovered a way to change their eyes. If anything, the only Mirror that didn't choose to have pupils was the first one to use the new vial, mainly because they wouldn't know that they'd have pupils. Every other Mirror could then learn from that and be like "Do I really want pupils, which could mess up my vision?" and some say yeah, others say nope.

I guess view it more as a choice (and for the first one an unfortunate accident that can be reverted with the vial that returns eyes to normal)?
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Mirrors with pupils are kinda freaky looking ngl
Mirrors with pupils are kinda freaky looking ngl
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
Honestly I think it's cool and different. Something new and nice to look at, adds a different kind of character. I'm sure the artists acknowledged they were putting pupils on mirrors when they did it and it wasn't an inconsistency as much as "let's do something new/keep the eyes uniform with these eyes no matter the breed"
Honestly I think it's cool and different. Something new and nice to look at, adds a different kind of character. I'm sure the artists acknowledged they were putting pupils on mirrors when they did it and it wasn't an inconsistency as much as "let's do something new/keep the eyes uniform with these eyes no matter the breed"
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

there goes mirrors agian freaking everyone out
there goes mirrors agian freaking everyone out
cowfish.gif
1 2 3 4