Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I have traveled to all 11 flights!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hoprfully I answer everything!!

-Left ice as soon as flight changes were added to the game.

-I enjoyed lightning. Not a bad flight at all! Though none are really bad at all. I found I liked smaller ones.

-No, I didnt think to keep a dragon from each flight. Now I wish i did that!

-Shadow surprised me. I didnt think it wouldve beeen my thing but I liked it! Very nice group!

-@ara <3
Hoprfully I answer everything!!

-Left ice as soon as flight changes were added to the game.

-I enjoyed lightning. Not a bad flight at all! Though none are really bad at all. I found I liked smaller ones.

-No, I didnt think to keep a dragon from each flight. Now I wish i did that!

-Shadow surprised me. I didnt think it wouldve beeen my thing but I liked it! Very nice group!

-@ara <3
how was arcane in your time spent with us? :0
how was arcane in your time spent with us? :0
2484046.png
How was Light, and which one was it? What's your opinion on Earth?
@Ravette
How was Light, and which one was it? What's your opinion on Earth?
@Ravette
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Holy Cow Rav. That's pretty awesome.
Holy Cow Rav. That's pretty awesome.
Wow, that's awesome! Congrats! ;D
Wow, that's awesome! Congrats! ;D
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
That sounds like a lot of fun! Were there any flight surprises? Like, flights that had certain stereotypes that proved patently false?
That sounds like a lot of fun! Were there any flight surprises? Like, flights that had certain stereotypes that proved patently false?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Where does Wind fall in the line of your favorites to least?
-I didn't interact too terribly much in arcane so I don't think I could give too fair of an opinion. I wish I got more involved with that flight!

-I loved lights aesthetics and it was very a very well structured flight but it fell into my least favorites just because of how large it was and you really got lost in the shuffle of it all.

-Wind is kind of in the middle for me. They were the ones that seemed like they had the most inside themes and jokes (wind corgis, wind daddy, etc).

-Flight stereotypes? Hmmm.. maybe shadow? I remember a lot of people talking about a lot of younger users in that flight (at least way back) but I actually didn't find the users appeared that young! I enjoyed that flight.
-I didn't interact too terribly much in arcane so I don't think I could give too fair of an opinion. I wish I got more involved with that flight!

-I loved lights aesthetics and it was very a very well structured flight but it fell into my least favorites just because of how large it was and you really got lost in the shuffle of it all.

-Wind is kind of in the middle for me. They were the ones that seemed like they had the most inside themes and jokes (wind corgis, wind daddy, etc).

-Flight stereotypes? Hmmm.. maybe shadow? I remember a lot of people talking about a lot of younger users in that flight (at least way back) but I actually didn't find the users appeared that young! I enjoyed that flight.
Congratulations! I think at one point I saw somebody trying to get to all eleven flights on their profile. Not sure it was you, though, they had all the flight flags on there at the time.

How was it here in Water? We exist.

EDIT: Also, if it hasn't already been answered, what was your favorite flight and why? And your least favorite.
Congratulations! I think at one point I saw somebody trying to get to all eleven flights on their profile. Not sure it was you, though, they had all the flight flags on there at the time.

How was it here in Water? We exist.

EDIT: Also, if it hasn't already been answered, what was your favorite flight and why? And your least favorite.
This is incredible!! Congratulations on such a journey!!
This is incredible!! Congratulations on such a journey!!
1 2 3 4 5 6