Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Waste
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yep this is how a raffle works
Yep this is how a raffle works
fBPJ3kI.png
[quote name="LittleDoctor" date="2018-08-29 13:28:17" ] Yes, but who won?? [/quote] @LittleDoctor Go to http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/raffle page and click the text that says "last week's glorious winners..." it shows who won.
LittleDoctor wrote on 2018-08-29 13:28:17:
Yes, but who won??

@LittleDoctor
Go to http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/raffle page and click the text that says "last week's glorious winners..." it shows who won.
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
It's pretty much fact that Roundsey's prizes this week are better than last week's save for the dragon, but either people are out of money, or realizing that the incredibly small chance is not really worth putting a lot of money into.

I mean, festival currency usually sells really well, but this fest I have been having trouble selling it even at discounts. Hopefully Roundsey's raffle prizes will also be less valuable in the following weeks, so that people would have reason to spend on other stuff.
It's pretty much fact that Roundsey's prizes this week are better than last week's save for the dragon, but either people are out of money, or realizing that the incredibly small chance is not really worth putting a lot of money into.

I mean, festival currency usually sells really well, but this fest I have been having trouble selling it even at discounts. Hopefully Roundsey's raffle prizes will also be less valuable in the following weeks, so that people would have reason to spend on other stuff.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
I think it's fun. I don't ever expect to win anything, but I have the money to spare. A minuscule chance is still a chance. I don't expect to win user raffles, either, but I don't do it to win.
I think it's fun. I don't ever expect to win anything, but I have the money to spare. A minuscule chance is still a chance. I don't expect to win user raffles, either, but I don't do it to win.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
i spent over 200k on it. Just ask my sig.
i spent over 200k on it. Just ask my sig.
so please believe the things we see are pieces of reality
@Placid,

That took longer to find than it should have ;_;

Thank you for letting me know~~
@Placid,

That took longer to find than it should have ;_;

Thank you for letting me know~~
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
.. And? what's the point?
It's a treasure sink and a lottery, which was what we needed.
.. And? what's the point?
It's a treasure sink and a lottery, which was what we needed.
[quote name="Gouldiae" date="2018-08-29 15:32:13" ] I mean, festival currency usually sells really well, but this fest I have been having trouble selling it even at discounts. Hopefully Roundsey's raffle prizes will also be less valuable in the following weeks, so that people would have reason to spend on other stuff. [/quote] I think that has less to do with Roundsey and more to do with the fact that Glowing Embers are super plentiful compared to most other currencies. They drop very frequently in a super low level venue - the value for them hits rock bottom pretty quickly.
Gouldiae wrote on 2018-08-29 15:32:13:

I think that has less to do with Roundsey and more to do with the fact that Glowing Embers are super plentiful compared to most other currencies. They drop very frequently in a super low level venue - the value for them hits rock bottom pretty quickly.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I think that there will always be interest in Roundsey's Raffle, but unless there is a super good prize, I'm not sure if there will be as many purchases as the first week. The first week was exciting and new, but after a while, people either can't keep up or lose interest.

I'll keep on buying my 2 tickets a week, but I'm not confident I'll ever win anything.
I think that there will always be interest in Roundsey's Raffle, but unless there is a super good prize, I'm not sure if there will be as many purchases as the first week. The first week was exciting and new, but after a while, people either can't keep up or lose interest.

I'll keep on buying my 2 tickets a week, but I'm not confident I'll ever win anything.
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
Games of chance are fun, and the amount I plan on dropping in per week isn't going to have a major impact on my earnings. I don't expect to win, but holy heck is would be funny/awesome if I did.

Spending time on this site could be considered a waste and pointless if you're not selling art for irl money, throwing a bit of fake money at a raffle isn't really any difference.
Games of chance are fun, and the amount I plan on dropping in per week isn't going to have a major impact on my earnings. I don't expect to win, but holy heck is would be funny/awesome if I did.

Spending time on this site could be considered a waste and pointless if you're not selling art for irl money, throwing a bit of fake money at a raffle isn't really any difference.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9