Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Waste
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I plan to buy at most 350 tickets a week, since that amounts to a third of a week's earnings in the Fairgrounds (Glimmer and Gloom rocks). It feels good though to have a chance at a really nice price and this week's prizes are even better than the last week's. The treasure sink aspect of it is a nice side effect.
I plan to buy at most 350 tickets a week, since that amounts to a third of a week's earnings in the Fairgrounds (Glimmer and Gloom rocks). It feels good though to have a chance at a really nice price and this week's prizes are even better than the last week's. The treasure sink aspect of it is a nice side effect.
jc4RTcO.png
I honestly think since it was new and everything that is why we saw such big numbers. The longer this goes on the less money will be thrown at it lol.
I honestly think since it was new and everything that is why we saw such big numbers. The longer this goes on the less money will be thrown at it lol.
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick
that hurt like a butt cheek on a stick
*fluently quotes vines*
Now, my question is: Are those tickets REALLY being bought by players? Or is the raffle really just a program made to increase the tickets randomly, with random quantities, without a player buying them?
Now, my question is: Are those tickets REALLY being bought by players? Or is the raffle really just a program made to increase the tickets randomly, with random quantities, without a player buying them?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
[quote name="Xeyla" date="2019-04-02 16:32:51" ] Now, my question is: Are those tickets REALLY being bought by players? Or is the raffle really just a program made to increase the tickets randomly, with random quantities, without a player buying them? [/quote] [img]https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--jPeOodc6--/t_Preview/b_rgb:ffffff,c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1463160661/production/designs/511217_1.jpg[/img]
Xeyla wrote on 2019-04-02 16:32:51:

511217_1.jpg
Well, if somebody didn't notice that - this whole game is about gambling.
When you breed dragons, you get randomized hatchlings; when you hatch eggs, you get random dragons; when you fight in Coliseum, you meet random enemies who drop random items; when you open treasure chest, you get random loot.
This is just one more and - for a change - straightforward randomized mechanism.
Well, if somebody didn't notice that - this whole game is about gambling.
When you breed dragons, you get randomized hatchlings; when you hatch eggs, you get random dragons; when you fight in Coliseum, you meet random enemies who drop random items; when you open treasure chest, you get random loot.
This is just one more and - for a change - straightforward randomized mechanism.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
it is called "roulette"

i've bought one ticket, realized that it was hopeless and never looked back
it is called "roulette"

i've bought one ticket, realized that it was hopeless and never looked back
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
hi i very much agree on this
hi i very much agree on this
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
It is kind of interesting looking back on this and seeing that... Well while we aren't throwing nearly THAT much money away per raffle, she's still holding surprisingly steady!

and also the gem treasure ratio of 850... rip
It is kind of interesting looking back on this and seeing that... Well while we aren't throwing nearly THAT much money away per raffle, she's still holding surprisingly steady!

and also the gem treasure ratio of 850... rip
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
[center][/center]With the new galaors on it this time imma risk it and buy 87 tickets wish me luck yall.. [center][/center] [emoji=gaoler tongue size=2]
With the new galaors on it this time imma risk it and buy 87 tickets wish me luck yall..
jPdGQf9.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9