Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What happened to the trading post???
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
I get the impression that this change is temporary to introduce Roundsey, the new artwork might just come at a later date.

But if my speculations turn out false, I am completely content with the new layout; using this layout, staff can introduce more without updating the art every now and then to make space.
I get the impression that this change is temporary to introduce Roundsey, the new artwork might just come at a later date.

But if my speculations turn out false, I am completely content with the new layout; using this layout, staff can introduce more without updating the art every now and then to make space.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I really preferred the old trading post, this layout takes away from what felt like an interactive part of the website. I hope it's temporary to introduce new artwork when they update the features, this is quite... boring.
I really preferred the old trading post, this layout takes away from what felt like an interactive part of the website. I hope it's temporary to introduce new artwork when they update the features, this is quite... boring.
@AstralKepeire ooh ty for explaining
@AstralKepeire ooh ty for explaining
anniversary_separator.png
Unpopular opinion: I really like this new layout, more than the old one. The previous layout was, frankly, clunky on mobile; I could never get my selection to work the first time and some times the second.
Unpopular opinion: I really like this new layout, more than the old one. The previous layout was, frankly, clunky on mobile; I could never get my selection to work the first time and some times the second.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
I was certainly startled, that’s for sure!

I think all I would like to see is to perhaps shrink the buttons a little bit. Currently I think the size of the buttons is a little too overbearing for this particular page and feel they can be shrunk while still being a good size for mobile navigation.

The opacity on the old map image could also be increased just a smidge.

Aside from that, I definitely appreciate finally being able to consistently click on the various trading post vendors. It was a bit tricky the old way on mobile as the hot areas seemed a bit off.
I was certainly startled, that’s for sure!

I think all I would like to see is to perhaps shrink the buttons a little bit. Currently I think the size of the buttons is a little too overbearing for this particular page and feel they can be shrunk while still being a good size for mobile navigation.

The opacity on the old map image could also be increased just a smidge.

Aside from that, I definitely appreciate finally being able to consistently click on the various trading post vendors. It was a bit tricky the old way on mobile as the hot areas seemed a bit off.
-AchievementGet-
AAAAAA SHE'S HERE~
AAAAAA SHE'S HERE~
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@TopazMutiny I think the opacity is where it's at so people can read the tool tip texts without much difficulty.
@TopazMutiny I think the opacity is where it's at so people can read the tool tip texts without much difficulty.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
ROUNDSEY
ROUNDSEY
“blaireau’s
ROUNDSEY IS HERE
ROUNDSEY IS HERE
jxHrwpT.png
Rondsey is here and *breathes heavily* the first dragon in it is a xxx cyan with matching eyes. I am going to be so broke trying for this *_*
Rondsey is here and *breathes heavily* the first dragon in it is a xxx cyan with matching eyes. I am going to be so broke trying for this *_*
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58