Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What happened to the trading post???
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58
I hate these big ugly boxes so, so much. If people wants these features reduced to sheer utility there's always Which Waystone providing the big dull box experience, please leave the Trading Post map the way it was. It was a much more immersive experience navigating by art.
I hate these big ugly boxes so, so much. If people wants these features reduced to sheer utility there's always Which Waystone providing the big dull box experience, please leave the Trading Post map the way it was. It was a much more immersive experience navigating by art.
Also, I'm super glad that I can now call myself an og player who can remember something that has changed. A little bit of nostalgia.
Also, I'm super glad that I can now call myself an og player who can remember something that has changed. A little bit of nostalgia.
I prefer the old look better and hope this is a some sort of placeholder until Roundsney arrives (I imagined they refresh the trading post with new art). The trading post looks quite dull and clunky now with the boxes :/
I prefer the old look better and hope this is a some sort of placeholder until Roundsney arrives (I imagined they refresh the trading post with new art). The trading post looks quite dull and clunky now with the boxes :/
GAHHH thank goodness I saved the background art before this happened. If you need it for something, here it is. I know there's a major rehaul coming/in progress so I'm saving all the sources for rememberance. You never know what you might need it for! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Zc9yNBS.png[/img] Anyway, YOO it looks so nice now! Too bad the art is not as visible anymore but it looks more modern and in sync with the rest of the (updated) site. I do agree that it would have looked better if we just got an art revamp of the Trading Post with the same image clicking mechanic but I'm not complaining. OHHHH now that you peeps pointed it out, that might be the case, and I really hope it is! This might be a placeholder for new art and I sincerely hope that's true because I love seeing more of FR art. Tbh, imagine the Auction House but with more [b]((art))[/b], I would have loved to see that.
GAHHH thank goodness I saved the background art before this happened. If you need it for something, here it is. I know there's a major rehaul coming/in progress so I'm saving all the sources for rememberance. You never know what you might need it for!

Zc9yNBS.png

Anyway, YOO it looks so nice now! Too bad the art is not as visible anymore but it looks more modern and in sync with the rest of the (updated) site. I do agree that it would have looked better if we just got an art revamp of the Trading Post with the same image clicking mechanic but I'm not complaining.

OHHHH now that you peeps pointed it out, that might be the case, and I really hope it is! This might be a placeholder for new art and I sincerely hope that's true because I love seeing more of FR art. Tbh, imagine the Auction House but with more ((art)), I would have loved to see that.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
I really like the change, before the outlines on the parts of the trading post looked uneven and i was wondering if they would have to change the art to include roundsey when we get her but now we can keep the old art when she is added because it's easy to add a new button into the area. It's effective and the update works efficiently.
I really like the change, before the outlines on the parts of the trading post looked uneven and i was wondering if they would have to change the art to include roundsey when we get her but now we can keep the old art when she is added because it's easy to add a new button into the area. It's effective and the update works efficiently.
I really like the buttons. At first I was confused, but now it's easier for me to not accidentally mis-click and ending up at a completely different NPC (which happened a lot with the old design). I'm curious what's to come (and when!)
I really like the buttons. At first I was confused, but now it's easier for me to not accidentally mis-click and ending up at a completely different NPC (which happened a lot with the old design). I'm curious what's to come (and when!)
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-08-21 20:14:15" ] Hi [/quote] So is this the only explanation we're gonna get? XD
Mutron wrote on 2018-08-21 20:14:15:
Hi
So is this the only explanation we're gonna get? XD
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@RaiStarDragon
Well I can't really answer that since I am not a dev/artist. But I guess it is easier to add just a new box than to redraw the entire trading post each time a new NPCs gets added.

@RaiStarDragon
Well I can't really answer that since I am not a dev/artist. But I guess it is easier to add just a new box than to redraw the entire trading post each time a new NPCs gets added.

m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
i woke up to this and idk how to feel about it
i woke up to this and idk how to feel about it
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
Guys, I think they're getting ready to put Roundsy in
Guys, I think they're getting ready to put Roundsy in
I have the honor to be your obedient servant
V. Val
shadow_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciuash.gif