Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What happened to the trading post???
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58
I mean, i can understand that it makes it easier to add new npcs but.....me dont like this.
The trading post art had something nostalgia about it, and somewhat personal because it feels like acually visiting the NPC.
(which is why i wished you could see the NPC on map)

I hope its just temporary until the tradingpost gets its new addition.
I mean, i can understand that it makes it easier to add new npcs but.....me dont like this.
The trading post art had something nostalgia about it, and somewhat personal because it feels like acually visiting the NPC.
(which is why i wished you could see the NPC on map)

I hope its just temporary until the tradingpost gets its new addition.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

I feel very...conflicted.
I feel very...conflicted.
[quote name="Maivi" date="2018-08-22 03:03:39" ] I really like the buttons. At first I was confused, but now it's easier for me to not accidentally mis-click and ending up at a completely different NPC (which happened a lot with the old design). I'm curious what's to come (and when!) [/quote] This is me. Misclick city. I liked the old work, but also don't mind this. My main thing is that I think the words should be spaced out a bit? With how the top and bottom of the words are touching, I think all the words are too close and it feels jumbled together. It's not too bad, but it kind of blurs a bit to me.
Maivi wrote on 2018-08-22 03:03:39:
I really like the buttons. At first I was confused, but now it's easier for me to not accidentally mis-click and ending up at a completely different NPC (which happened a lot with the old design). I'm curious what's to come (and when!)

This is me. Misclick city. I liked the old work, but also don't mind this.

My main thing is that I think the words should be spaced out a bit? With how the top and bottom of the words are touching, I think all the words are too close and it feels jumbled together. It's not too bad, but it kind of blurs a bit to me.
I really hope that this is temporary and that we’ll get art again once Roundsy shows up!
I really hope that this is temporary and that we’ll get art again once Roundsy shows up!
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
Dude I thought I clicked the wrong button or something, I miSs the old art already
Dude I thought I clicked the wrong button or something, I miSs the old art already
EEEHEHEEEHEEE DRAGONCE AND VIOLENCE!:
I miss it, they changed where it is slightly so my muscle memory just misses the buttons. But it means Roundsey's coming soon!
I miss it, they changed where it is slightly so my muscle memory just misses the buttons. But it means Roundsey's coming soon!
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
So... does this mean Roundsey is coming soon? I was expecting her to arrive later in the year/perhaps early next year, so this comes as a bit of a (pleasant) surprise.
So... does this mean Roundsey is coming soon? I was expecting her to arrive later in the year/perhaps early next year, so this comes as a bit of a (pleasant) surprise.
[quote name="Thalath" date="2018-08-21 19:07:16" ] I think they're probably preparing for the Roundsey update. This is most likely a placeholder until they can redraw the map. [/quote] Pleeese let this be the case
Thalath wrote on 2018-08-21 19:07:16:
I think they're probably preparing for the Roundsey update. This is most likely a placeholder until they can redraw the map.
Pleeese let this be the case
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
I just noticed it too. I hope it's temporary.
I just noticed it too. I hope it's temporary.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Me, still half asleep: wha

My brain, banging pots and pans: ROUNDSEYROUNDSEYROUNDSEY!!!! SOON ROUNDSEYROUNDSEYROUNDSEY!!!!
Me, still half asleep: wha

My brain, banging pots and pans: ROUNDSEYROUNDSEYROUNDSEY!!!! SOON ROUNDSEYROUNDSEYROUNDSEY!!!!
zhMvOXK.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58