Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Questionnaire [Newbie-Now]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[b]Flight:[/b] Then: Plague Now: Plague [b]Colors of my custom progen:[/b] [b]Satisfied?:[/b] Then: No...? (Maize/Sand/Green) Now: Kinda (Maize/Sand/Green) [b]Colors of my random progen:[/b] [b]Satisfied?:[/b] Then: No (Pink/Red/Slate) Now: Yes (Lead/Blood/Pearl) [b]Starting flight:[/b] Plague [b]Flight(now):[/b] Plague [b]Satisfied?:[/b] Kinda? Used to be, but now I dunno. Ice and Shadow call to me. [b]Exalt lair?(yes or no)[/b] Then: Nope Now: Kinda [b]Opinion on eyeburners?(pretty/ugly)[/b] Then: Meh Now: Okay they're kinda cool [b]Your opinion of swimming in(or being rich in)treasure?[/b] Then: I got 5kt~! I'm rich~! Now: I'm not at 1 million t yet? By the eleven this next expansion's gonna take forever. [b]What about gems?[/b] Then: Never buy them, they're akin to diamonds, I must save them all. Now: Oh hey, I have $5 to spare. Maybe I should spoil myself and-oh hey when'd I get 500g? [b]Favorite/Least Favorite primary gene:[/b] Then: Crystal/Basic Now: Anything with accent colors/Basic [b]Favorite/Least Favorite secondary gene:[/b] Then: Facet/Basic Now: Anything with accent colors/Basic [b]Favorite/Least Favorite tertiary gene:[/b] Then: Underbelly/Basic Now: Capsule-Blossom/Basic [b]Favorite/Least Favorite Gene:[/b] Then: Tiger/Basic Now: Blossom/Basic [b]Favorite color:(FR-Wise)[/b] Then: Grey Now: I like too many, so... Robin? [b]Favorite dragon:(in your lair)[/b] Then: Darkwind [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10587364][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/105874/10587364_350.png[/img][/url] Now: Spooky [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46680849][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466809/46680849_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Favorite breed:[/b] Then: Imperials Now: Three-Way Tie between Imps, Wildclaws, and Gaolers XD
Flight:
Then: Plague
Now: Plague

Colors of my custom progen:
Satisfied?:
Then: No...? (Maize/Sand/Green)
Now: Kinda (Maize/Sand/Green)

Colors of my random progen:
Satisfied?:
Then: No (Pink/Red/Slate)
Now: Yes (Lead/Blood/Pearl)

Starting flight: Plague
Flight(now): Plague
Satisfied?: Kinda? Used to be, but now I dunno. Ice and Shadow call to me.

Exalt lair?(yes or no)
Then: Nope
Now: Kinda

Opinion on eyeburners?(pretty/ugly)
Then: Meh
Now: Okay they're kinda cool

Your opinion of swimming in(or being rich in)treasure?
Then: I got 5kt~! I'm rich~!
Now: I'm not at 1 million t yet? By the eleven this next expansion's gonna take forever.

What about gems?
Then: Never buy them, they're akin to diamonds, I must save them all.
Now: Oh hey, I have $5 to spare. Maybe I should spoil myself and-oh hey when'd I get 500g?

Favorite/Least Favorite primary gene:
Then: Crystal/Basic
Now: Anything with accent colors/Basic

Favorite/Least Favorite secondary gene:
Then: Facet/Basic
Now: Anything with accent colors/Basic

Favorite/Least Favorite tertiary gene:
Then: Underbelly/Basic
Now: Capsule-Blossom/Basic

Favorite/Least Favorite Gene:
Then: Tiger/Basic
Now: Blossom/Basic

Favorite color:(FR-Wise)
Then: Grey
Now: I like too many, so... Robin?

Favorite dragon:(in your lair)
Then: Darkwind
10587364_350.png
Now: Spooky
46680849_350.png

Favorite breed:
Then: Imperials
Now: Three-Way Tie between Imps, Wildclaws, and Gaolers XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
ooh this looks fun!! i see this thread is old but i love things like this ^^ [b]Flight:[/b] [u]Then:[/u] Nature [u]Now:[/u] Nature [b]Colors of my custom progen: Satisfied?[/b] [u]Then:[/u] yep, more or less! [u]Now:[/u] yeah, especially with her current look/finally having a tert that works! [b]Colors of my random progen: Satisfied?[/b] [u]Then:[/u] ughhh not really [u]Now:[/u] enough that i wouldn't scatter. he has a cursed tert forever but at least his cry/face is passable [s]even though i don't like white much as a color anymore[/s]. plus it fits his name and lore! [b]Starting flight:[/b] Nature [b]Flight(now):[/b] Nature [b]Satisfied?:[/b] yes!! absolutely <3 i've loved nature ever since i started, and while i've contemplated vacationing before (arcane, lightning, water?) i never felt like anywhere would feel like home as much as nature does. plus i think i'd miss nature too much, even for 6 months ;; [b]Exalt lair?(yes or no)[/b] [u]Then:[/u] not really, but not adamantly against (i accepted it as a thing but did still want my dragons to go to good homes back then) [u]Now:[/u] yeah totally, for profit; not a big dom exalter still, but i can exalt a pretty big handful of dragons when i'm into a push [b]Opinion on eyeburners?(pretty/ugly)[/b] [u]Then:[/u] neat! but never got into it [u]Now:[/u] still neat! prefer xyz eyeburners myself, i have a couple ^^ [b]Your opinion of swimming in(or being rich in)treasure?[/b] [u]Then:[/u] well when i started i was gifted 100kt to start by a friend (among many, many other nice gifts from several friends) so i always felt it nice to have a lot of treasure on hand, but i mostly dealt with gems & bought them early on [u]Now:[/u] i like having 2mil t on hand in my vault as a safeguard, and try to profit exalt/fairgrounds/dailies for treasure income when i can, though i primarily deal with gems when buying/selling (treasure is mostly for genes) as for others, i never had a strong opinion either way while i played; no reason to judge people for how they like to play! (though sometimes there are behaviors i personally don't like seeing/interacting with) [b]What about gems?[/b] [u]Then:[/u] ...i bought 5kg the first week i joined for a perfect fandragon and she's still my icon to this day [u]Now:[/u] i primarily work in gems because the things i like happen to be mostly in gems :'D i sell in gems on the AH and try to build my savings there for things i like. i've managed to get a lot of really nice things that way! my feelings on gems towards others is the same with treasure! [b]Favorite/Least Favorite primary gene:[/b] [u]Then:[/u] ohhh man, tbh it was probably iri, skink was also up there. as for least favorite, jupiter was a big one lmao [u]Now:[/u] i still love iri but skink is definitely my usual default, though i've always been one for variety and like several genes! pinstripe is definitely a favorite, as is jaguar i do like poison too!. least favorite is really case by case, but it mostly depends on the part. i don't like the faces on wasp, or when you can see the hypnotic on vipera, or the bellies of pinstripe, for example [b]Favorite/Least Favorite secondary gene:[/b] [u]Then:[/u] ooh boy, shimmer and butterfly for sure were my favs! i also liked seraph and peregrine. but i really didn't like hypnotic or saturn, or daub; eyespots was meh [u]Now:[/u] still LOVE butterfly, as well as shimmer, and noxtide. i also like bee and toxin, and still like seraph and peregrine! i still dont like hypnotic or saturn much, though i'll use them occasionally; eye spots and daub i never clicked with. but now i honestly really don't like trail? i ONLY like it on skydancers [s]and that's why i end up with so many skydancer scries now kjdsgs[/s]. i've also never really liked stripes or safari much either [b]Favorite/Least Favorite tertiary gene:[/b] [u]Then:[/u] i LOOOOVED runes, underbelly, and glimmer. can you tell my defaults were iri/shim/ub and skink/butt/runes? LOL. and glimmer was actually the first gene i ever gave a dragon! but otherwise i did like stained! as for least favorite, i don't really think there were any i was really opposed to. smoke i had a hard time with, spines i wasn't super into either [u]Now:[/u] still love runes, underbelly, and glimmer lmao, but honestly capsule is definitely one of my favs now. firefly too! also i do enjoy contour! spines i warmed up to and i can get to work sometimes now and like it where it does ^^ for dislike, tbh peacock is that gene i just can't seem to like anywhere, even if the colors work? i dunno if i have any dragons with it at all. filigree is also a bit tough for me too. but honestly, it's [i]opal[/i] that i think i like the least. i think it's super pretty, but it tends to be paired with really over-popular combinations, and i just... don't really like the art on most poses? or i'll like one bit and not the rest. but on the dragons i do like it on, i REALLY like it on them. my custom progen has it and it's still one of my favorite opals, and i once had a male imp with it and still think male imps have some of the best opal out there, same with male pcs. male wildclaws i like except for the face (they just look... sad to me). otherwise i just struggle x_x [b]Favorite/Least Favorite Gene:[/b] [u]Then:[/u] oof man i dunno, probably underbelly tbh was my fav. i'd say hypnotic was my least fav [u]Now:[/u] man don't make me choose lol!!! though probably is skink or pinstripe now, or butterfly. underbelly too! as for least fav, probably trail, honestly [b]Favorite color:(FR-Wise)[/b] [u]Then:[/u] tbh i think it was teal? teal's a beautiful color but i've struggled to keep dragons with it in my favorite genes (jaguar, bee, etc). did love skink nightshade a lot too. least favorite color was BY FAR coral, also spring [u]Now:[/u] i honestly don't know? it really depends; like i love robin underbelly, as well as twilight starmap, i still like teal, and i do find flint and heather pretty (particularly also in skink, no surprise lmao). i have a lot of favs! as for least favs, still do not like coral, and i'm not the biggest fan of spring, but really it's become [i]crocodile[/i] that i like the least. i just... i can't get it to work EVER. it's become worse than coral even?? partly because with coral i at least have moist that i like, lmao [b]Favorite dragon:(in your lair)[/b] [u]Then:[/u] aromis! she was my princess, a 5g fodder hatchie save that i gave my first gene to (glimmer). loved her to bits! she was my everything [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26746794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/267468/26746794.png[/img] [/url] [u]Now:[/u] i have a lot of favs, but if i had to choose one, sandmint! he was one of my earliest dragons and just always makes me smile; he's actually the reason i met two of my best friends on fr!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26286629] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/262867/26286629.png[/img] [/url] otherwise i'd say tevinter, savil, moist, flare, lordblack, and bloom are some of my favs :D [b]Favorite breed:[/b] [u]Then:[/u] spirals! as well as wildclaws. early on i particularly remember liking pearlcatchers, then falling out of love with them. i also loved coatls for a good while [u]Now:[/u] still spirals LOL, and wildclaws. skydancers are also apparently one of my favs |D
ooh this looks fun!! i see this thread is old but i love things like this ^^

Flight:
Then: Nature
Now: Nature

Colors of my custom progen: Satisfied?
Then: yep, more or less!
Now: yeah, especially with her current look/finally having a tert that works!

Colors of my random progen: Satisfied?
Then: ughhh not really
Now: enough that i wouldn't scatter. he has a cursed tert forever but at least his cry/face is passable even though i don't like white much as a color anymore. plus it fits his name and lore!

Starting flight:
Nature

Flight(now):
Nature

Satisfied?:
yes!! absolutely <3 i've loved nature ever since i started, and while i've contemplated vacationing before (arcane, lightning, water?) i never felt like anywhere would feel like home as much as nature does. plus i think i'd miss nature too much, even for 6 months ;;

Exalt lair?(yes or no)
Then: not really, but not adamantly against (i accepted it as a thing but did still want my dragons to go to good homes back then)
Now: yeah totally, for profit; not a big dom exalter still, but i can exalt a pretty big handful of dragons when i'm into a push

Then: neat! but never got into it
Now: still neat! prefer xyz eyeburners myself, i have a couple ^^

Then: well when i started i was gifted 100kt to start by a friend (among many, many other nice gifts from several friends) so i always felt it nice to have a lot of treasure on hand, but i mostly dealt with gems & bought them early on
Now: i like having 2mil t on hand in my vault as a safeguard, and try to profit exalt/fairgrounds/dailies for treasure income when i can, though i primarily deal with gems when buying/selling (treasure is mostly for genes)

as for others, i never had a strong opinion either way while i played; no reason to judge people for how they like to play! (though sometimes there are behaviors i personally don't like seeing/interacting with)

What about gems?
Then: ...i bought 5kg the first week i joined for a perfect fandragon and she's still my icon to this day
Now: i primarily work in gems because the things i like happen to be mostly in gems :'D i sell in gems on the AH and try to build my savings there for things i like. i've managed to get a lot of really nice things that way!

my feelings on gems towards others is the same with treasure!

Then: ohhh man, tbh it was probably iri, skink was also up there. as for least favorite, jupiter was a big one lmao
Now: i still love iri but skink is definitely my usual default, though i've always been one for variety and like several genes! pinstripe is definitely a favorite, as is jaguar i do like poison too!. least favorite is really case by case, but it mostly depends on the part. i don't like the faces on wasp, or when you can see the hypnotic on vipera, or the bellies of pinstripe, for example

Then: ooh boy, shimmer and butterfly for sure were my favs! i also liked seraph and peregrine. but i really didn't like hypnotic or saturn, or daub; eyespots was meh
Now: still LOVE butterfly, as well as shimmer, and noxtide. i also like bee and toxin, and still like seraph and peregrine! i still dont like hypnotic or saturn much, though i'll use them occasionally; eye spots and daub i never clicked with. but now i honestly really don't like trail? i ONLY like it on skydancers and that's why i end up with so many skydancer scries now kjdsgs. i've also never really liked stripes or safari much either

Then: i LOOOOVED runes, underbelly, and glimmer. can you tell my defaults were iri/shim/ub and skink/butt/runes? LOL. and glimmer was actually the first gene i ever gave a dragon! but otherwise i did like stained! as for least favorite, i don't really think there were any i was really opposed to. smoke i had a hard time with, spines i wasn't super into either
Now: still love runes, underbelly, and glimmer lmao, but honestly capsule is definitely one of my favs now. firefly too! also i do enjoy contour! spines i warmed up to and i can get to work sometimes now and like it where it does ^^ for dislike, tbh peacock is that gene i just can't seem to like anywhere, even if the colors work? i dunno if i have any dragons with it at all. filigree is also a bit tough for me too. but honestly, it's opal that i think i like the least. i think it's super pretty, but it tends to be paired with really over-popular combinations, and i just... don't really like the art on most poses? or i'll like one bit and not the rest. but on the dragons i do like it on, i REALLY like it on them. my custom progen has it and it's still one of my favorite opals, and i once had a male imp with it and still think male imps have some of the best opal out there, same with male pcs. male wildclaws i like except for the face (they just look... sad to me). otherwise i just struggle x_x

Then: oof man i dunno, probably underbelly tbh was my fav. i'd say hypnotic was my least fav
Now: man don't make me choose lol!!! though probably is skink or pinstripe now, or butterfly. underbelly too! as for least fav, probably trail, honestly

Then: tbh i think it was teal? teal's a beautiful color but i've struggled to keep dragons with it in my favorite genes (jaguar, bee, etc). did love skink nightshade a lot too. least favorite color was BY FAR coral, also spring
Now: i honestly don't know? it really depends; like i love robin underbelly, as well as twilight starmap, i still like teal, and i do find flint and heather pretty (particularly also in skink, no surprise lmao). i have a lot of favs! as for least favs, still do not like coral, and i'm not the biggest fan of spring, but really it's become crocodile that i like the least. i just... i can't get it to work EVER. it's become worse than coral even?? partly because with coral i at least have moist that i like, lmao

Then: aromis! she was my princess, a 5g fodder hatchie save that i gave my first gene to (glimmer). loved her to bits! she was my everything

26746794.png

Now: i have a lot of favs, but if i had to choose one, sandmint! he was one of my earliest dragons and just always makes me smile; he's actually the reason i met two of my best friends on fr!!

26286629.png

otherwise i'd say tevinter, savil, moist, flare, lordblack, and bloom are some of my favs :D

Favorite breed:
Then: spirals! as well as wildclaws. early on i particularly remember liking pearlcatchers, then falling out of love with them. i also loved coatls for a good while
Now: still spirals LOL, and wildclaws. skydancers are also apparently one of my favs |D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Flight: Then: Light Now: Light Colors of my custom progen: Banana/Maize/Red Satisfied? Then: I was disappointed with the tert immediately Now: Still disappointed with the tert, but it's part of her and I love her Colors of my random progen: Coral/Splash/Violet Satisfied? Then: I was sad he didn't match my custom at all but I found a better mate for him Now: His colors are weird but I made them work and I love him Starting flight: Light Flight(now): Light Satisfied?: Very Exalt lair?(yes or no) Then: It took me awhile to be able to level and exalt but yes Now: Still yes Opinion on eyeburners?(pretty/ugly) Then: Pretty! Now: Pretty with the right genes, but not entirely my taste either way Your opinion of swimming in(or being rich in)treasure? Then: I remember when anything over 100,000 seemed impossible. Now: I'm still not rich and have several hundred thousand treasure at a time and more in my vault but I KNOW there are people out there will billions and I'll never be committed to earning enough to be that person, but that's ok. What about gems? Then: A pipe dream. Only people that pay have these. Converting treasure to gems to get genes will take months. Now: Selling for a few gems here and there isn't scary and I have an ok amount of gems for when I need them. Favorite/Least Favorite primary gene: Then: Iridescent/Tiger Now: Iridescent/Lionfish Favorite/Least Favorite secondary gene: Then: Shimmer/Basic Now: Facet/Stripes Favorite/Least Favorite tertiary gene: Then: Gembond/Circuit Now: Glimmer/Ringlets Favorite/Least Favorite Gene: Then: Iridescent/Basic Now: Iridescent/Stripes Favorite color:(FR-Wise) Then: Maize Now: Copper? Gold? Metals? Ultramarine? I can't choose Favorite dragon:(in your lair) Then: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=127022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1271/127022_350.png[/img] [/url] Now: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15538080] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155381/15538080_350.png[/img] [/url] Favorite breed: Then: Guardian Now: Skydancer
Flight:

Then: Light

Now: Light

Colors of my custom progen: Banana/Maize/Red

Satisfied?

Then: I was disappointed with the tert immediately

Now: Still disappointed with the tert, but it's part of her and I love her

Colors of my random progen: Coral/Splash/Violet

Satisfied?

Then: I was sad he didn't match my custom at all but I found a better mate for him

Now: His colors are weird but I made them work and I love him

Starting flight: Light

Flight(now): Light

Satisfied?: Very

Exalt lair?(yes or no)

Then: It took me awhile to be able to level and exalt but yes

Now: Still yes

Then: Pretty!

Now: Pretty with the right genes, but not entirely my taste either way

Then: I remember when anything over 100,000 seemed impossible.

Now: I'm still not rich and have several hundred thousand treasure at a time and more in my vault but I KNOW there are people out there will billions and I'll never be committed to earning enough to be that person, but that's ok.

What about gems?

Then: A pipe dream. Only people that pay have these. Converting treasure to gems to get genes will take months.

Now: Selling for a few gems here and there isn't scary and I have an ok amount of gems for when I need them.

Then: Iridescent/Tiger

Now: Iridescent/Lionfish

Then: Shimmer/Basic

Now: Facet/Stripes

Then: Gembond/Circuit

Now: Glimmer/Ringlets

Then: Iridescent/Basic

Now: Iridescent/Stripes

Then: Maize

Now: Copper? Gold? Metals? Ultramarine? I can't choose

Then:
127022_350.png

Now:
15538080_350.png

Favorite breed:

Then: Guardian

Now: Skydancer
[b]Flight: Then:[/b] Nature [b]Now:[/b] Nature [b]Colors of my custom progen:[/b] Storm/Emerald/Orange [b]Satisfied? Then:[/b]yes [b]Now:[/b] yes [b]Colors of my random progen:[/b] Violet/Rust/Spring [b]Satisfied? Then:[/b] ish [b]Now:[/b] yes [b]Starting flight:[/b] Nature [b]Flight(now):[/b] Nature [b]Satisfied?:[/b] yes [b]Exalt lair?(yes or no) Then[/b]: no [b]Now:[/b] no [b]Opinion on eyeburners?(pretty/ugly) Then:[/b] don't care [b]Now:[/b] depends on the situation [b]Your opinion of swimming in(or being rich in)treasure? Then:[/b] Ahh, my week's work! I can now afford one piece of apparel from the Marketplace. I will never be able to afford genes. [b]Now:[/b] Ahh, my week's work! I can now afford one piece of apparel from the Marketplace. I will never be able to afford genes. [i]has 500kt in the hoard but refuses to accept that it is indeed possible to afford things.[/i] [b]What about gems? Then:[/b] I have 20 gems! Time to buy an expensive dragon! I'll never afford anything from the mythical gem marketplace. [b]Now:[/b] [i]bought a [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=295502&tab=dragon&did=46704097]700g accent for Milkerrie[/url][/i] [b]Favorite/Least Favorite primary gene: Then: [/b] Vipera/cherub [b]Now:[/b] Wasp/clown [b]Favorite/Least Favorite secondary gene: Then:[/b]Butterfly/Hypnotic [b]Now:[/b] Noxtide/eye-spots [b]Favorite/Least Favorite tertiary gene: Then:[/b] scales/crackle [b]Now:[/b] opal/crackle [b]Favorite/Least Favorite Gene: Then:[/b] Vipera/cherub [b]Now:[/b] Wasp/crackle [b]Favorite color:(FR-Wise) Then:[/b] Orca [b]Now:[/b] Abyss/Phthalo [b]Favorite dragon:(in your lair) Then:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29951473][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299515/29951473_350.png[/img][/url] WHY DID I EXALT YOUUUU (also the reason I hated Cherub so much(She used to have cherub)) [b]Now:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30023584][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300236/30023584_350.png[/img][/url] My progen [b]Favorite breed: Then:[/b] Wildclaw [b]Now:[/b] Wildclaw
Flight:

Then:
Nature

Now: Nature

Colors of my custom progen: Storm/Emerald/Orange

Satisfied?

Then:
yes

Now: yes

Colors of my random progen: Violet/Rust/Spring

Satisfied?

Then:
ish

Now: yes

Starting flight: Nature

Flight(now): Nature

Satisfied?: yes

Exalt lair?(yes or no)

Then
: no

Now: no

Then:
don't care

Now: depends on the situation

Then:
Ahh, my week's work! I can now afford one piece of apparel from the Marketplace. I will never be able to afford genes.

Now: Ahh, my week's work! I can now afford one piece of apparel from the Marketplace. I will never be able to afford genes. has 500kt in the hoard but refuses to accept that it is indeed possible to afford things.

What about gems?

Then:
I have 20 gems! Time to buy an expensive dragon! I'll never afford anything from the mythical gem marketplace.

Now: bought a 700g accent for Milkerrie

Then:
Vipera/cherub

Now: Wasp/clown

Then:
Butterfly/Hypnotic

Now: Noxtide/eye-spots

Then:
scales/crackle

Now: opal/crackle

Then:
Vipera/cherub

Now: Wasp/crackle

Then:
Orca

Now: Abyss/Phthalo

Then:

29951473_350.png
WHY DID I EXALT YOUUUU (also the reason I hated Cherub so much(She used to have cherub))

Now:
30023584_350.png
My progen

Favorite breed:

Then:
Wildclaw

Now: Wildclaw
Dinoclaire101.png
[b]Flight: [/b] Then: Lightning Now: Lightning! [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [b]Colors of my custom progen:[/b] White/Ice/Splash [b]Satisfied?[/b] Then: Yes Now: I guess yes? I wish I'd chosen white/white. [b]Colors of my random progen:[/b] Honestly don't recall, I exalted a long while back and I'd scattered a few times. [b]Satisfied?[/b] Then: No Now: N/A, exalted. [b]Starting flight:[/b] Lightning [b]Flight(now):[/b] Lightning Satisfied?: Yep! I love Lightning. [b]Exalt lair?(yes or no)[/b] Then: Sort of; I didn't like the idea of it, but did it anyway. Now: YEET [b] Opinion on eyeburners?(pretty/ugly)[/b] Then: LOVE THEM Now: LOVE THEM [b]Your opinion of swimming in(or being rich in)treasure?[/b] Then: I'd love to be rich Now: I'd love to be rich [b]What about gems?[/b] Then: "I'll never pay for gems" Now: "I think I have a few pounds left for gems..." [b]Favorite/Least Favoriteprimary gene:[/b] Then: F: Iridescent LF: Speckle Now: F: Starmap LF: Speckle [emoji=tundra laughing size=1] [b]Favorite/Least Favorite secondary gene:[/b] Then: F: Shimmer LF: Freckle Now: F: Constellation LF: Freckle. I really don't like speckle and freckle. [b]Favorite/Least Favorite tertiary gene:[/b] Then: F: Smoke LF: Underbelly Now: F: Ghost LF: Ringlets [b]Favorite/Least Favorite Gene:[/b] Then: F: Probably Iridescent. Then Crystal when it came out. LF: I didn't like Speckle Now: F: STARMAPPPPPPPPP LF: I dislike Laced and Ringlets. [b]Favorite color:(FR-Wise)[/b] Then: I think I liked Midnight? Now: Copper! [b] Favorite dragon:(in your lair)[/b] Then: I actually have some pics of my faves still, though it was 4+ years back! [img]https://i.imgur.com/vtfT6lx.png[/img] Einon [img]https://i.imgur.com/Jqe7idM.png[/img] Magpie Now: Tough call but I'd say Soul: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19780798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197808/19780798_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Favorite breed:[/b] Then: Snappers Now: Snappers! Also Tundras.
Flight:

Then: Lightning

Now: Lightning!

Colors of my custom progen: White/Ice/Splash

Satisfied?

Then: Yes

Now: I guess yes? I wish I'd chosen white/white.

Colors of my random progen: Honestly don't recall, I exalted a long while back and I'd scattered a few times.

Satisfied?

Then: No

Now: N/A, exalted.

Starting flight: Lightning

Flight(now): Lightning

Satisfied?: Yep! I love Lightning.

Exalt lair?(yes or no)

Then: Sort of; I didn't like the idea of it, but did it anyway.

Now: YEET

Then: LOVE THEM

Now: LOVE THEM

Then: I'd love to be rich

Now: I'd love to be rich

What about gems?

Then: "I'll never pay for gems"

Now: "I think I have a few pounds left for gems..."

Favorite/Least Favoriteprimary gene:

Then: F: Iridescent LF: Speckle

Now: F: Starmap LF: Speckle

Then: F: Shimmer LF: Freckle

Now: F: Constellation LF: Freckle. I really don't like speckle and freckle.

Then: F: Smoke LF: Underbelly

Now: F: Ghost LF: Ringlets

Then: F: Probably Iridescent. Then Crystal when it came out. LF: I didn't like Speckle

Now: F: STARMAPPPPPPPPP LF: I dislike Laced and Ringlets.

Then: I think I liked Midnight?

Now: Copper!

Then: I actually have some pics of my faves still, though it was 4+ years back!

vtfT6lx.png Einon

Jqe7idM.png Magpie

Now: Tough call but I'd say Soul:

19780798_350.png

Favorite breed:

Then: Snappers

Now: Snappers! Also Tundras.
[u]Flight [/u] Then: Arcane Now: Fire Colors of my custom progen: Sky/Ice/Maroon Satisfied? Then: No Now: Mostly (Kinda wish she was XXY but I finally found genes that work so I'm pretty happy. Colors of my random progen: Aqua/Blood/Obsidian Satisfied? Then: Yes Now: Yes Starting flight: Arcane Flight(now): Fire Satisfied?: I kinda miss Arcane, but I do love Fire [u]Exalt lair?(yes or no)[/u] Then: Yes Now: Yes [u]Opinion on eyeburners?(pretty/ugly)[/u] Then: Depends, I like some and dislike others Now: Depends, I like some and dislike others [u]Your opinion of swimming in(or being rich in)treasure?[/u] Then: It's never going to happen :'( Now: I can see the light at the end of my gene projects. (Well for treasure at least) [u]What about gems?[/u] Then: It's never going to happen :'( Now: It's never going to happen :'( [u]Favorite/Least Favorite primary gene:[/u] Then: F: Iridescent LF:Speckle or Tiger Now: F: Starmap LF:Jupiter (It's just....squiggles) [u]Favorite/Least Favorite secondary gene:[/u] Then: F: Seraph LF:Freckle or Stripes Now: F: Constellation LF:Hypnotic or Saturn [u]Favorite/Least Favorite tertiary gene:[/u] Then: F: Circuit LF:Gembond Now: F: Firefly or Runes Gembond [u]Favorite/Least Favorite Gene:[/u] Then: F: Seraph LF: Gembond Now: F: Firefly or Runes LF: Gembond [u]Favorite color:(FR-Wise)[/u] Then: Crimson Now: (Ugh so many good ones) Lapis [u]Favorite dragon:(in your lair)[/u] Then: Linux [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12035747] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120358/12035747_350.png[/img] [/url] Now: Ananke [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48699046] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486991/48699046_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Favorite breed:[/u] Then: Skydancer Now: Skydancer
Flight
Then: Arcane
Now: Fire

Colors of my custom progen: Sky/Ice/Maroon
Satisfied?
Then: No
Now: Mostly (Kinda wish she was XXY but I finally found genes that work so I'm pretty happy.

Colors of my random progen: Aqua/Blood/Obsidian
Satisfied?
Now: Yes

Starting flight: Arcane
Flight(now): Fire

Satisfied?: I kinda miss Arcane, but I do love Fire

Exalt lair?(yes or no)
Now: Yes

Then: Depends, I like some and dislike others
Now: Depends, I like some and dislike others

Then: It's never going to happen :'(
Now: I can see the light at the end of my gene projects. (Well for treasure at least)

What about gems?
Then: It's never going to happen :'(
Now: It's never going to happen :'(

Then: F: Iridescent LF:Speckle or Tiger
Now: F: Starmap LF:Jupiter (It's just....squiggles)

Then: F: Seraph LF:Freckle or Stripes
Now: F: Constellation LF:Hypnotic or Saturn

Then: F: Circuit LF:Gembond
Now: F: Firefly or Runes Gembond

Then: F: Seraph LF: Gembond
Now: F: Firefly or Runes LF: Gembond

Then: Crimson
Now: (Ugh so many good ones) Lapis

Then: Linux

12035747_350.png

Now: Ananke

48699046_350.png

Favorite breed:
Then: Skydancer
Now: Skydancer
HkBryjM.gif3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
i've only been here a year but

Flight: Water

Colors of my custom progen: XXY obs/forest

Satisfied?

Then: nope

Now: yep, gotta get opal n i'll be good

Colors of my random progen: blue/emerald/tangerine

Satisfied?

Now: scattered him; lavender/sunset/swamp is perfect

Starting flight: ice

Flight(now): water

Satisfied?: yep

Exalt lair?(yes or no)

Then: no, i couldn't bear to

Now: gotta get that money somehow, don't i?

Then: didn't like em

Now: don't mind em now

Then: MONEY

Now: I NEED MORE

What about gems?

Then: time to blow it all on apparel and dragons i'll probably exalt

Now: gotta get 2700 of em

Then: wasp, crystal

Now: anything cheap/not a gem gene, pinstripe or crystal

Then: bee, freckle

Now: sludge, i dunno tbh

Then: runes, crackle

Now: capsule, still crackle

Then: jaguar probably, crackle

Now: sludge/jaguar/bee, p i n s t r i p e

Then: peacock

Now: thicket/sunset

Then: naru

Now: Ruu! ?

Favorite breed:

Then: coatls/nocs

Now: skydancers
i've only been here a year but

Flight: Water

Colors of my custom progen: XXY obs/forest

Satisfied?

Now: yep, gotta get opal n i'll be good

Colors of my random progen: blue/emerald/tangerine

Satisfied?

Now: scattered him; lavender/sunset/swamp is perfect

Starting flight: ice

Flight(now): water

Satisfied?: yep

Exalt lair?(yes or no)

Then: no, i couldn't bear to

Now: gotta get that money somehow, don't i?

Then: didn't like em

Now: don't mind em now

Then: MONEY

Now: I NEED MORE

What about gems?

Then: time to blow it all on apparel and dragons i'll probably exalt

Now: gotta get 2700 of em

Then: wasp, crystal

Now: anything cheap/not a gem gene, pinstripe or crystal

Then: bee, freckle

Now: sludge, i dunno tbh

Then: runes, crackle

Now: capsule, still crackle

Then: jaguar probably, crackle

Now: sludge/jaguar/bee, p i n s t r i p e

Then: peacock

Now: thicket/sunset

Then: naru

Now: Ruu! ?

Favorite breed:

Then: coatls/nocs

Now: skydancers
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11