Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | anyone else burnt out?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="ToxicToucan" date="2018-06-10 20:33:18" ] The thing that bothers me most is that mods haven't really talked to us since the event started. And they certainly haven't acknowledged our concerns or criticism OR ideas on how to make the new feature more fun. The lack of communication is infuriating, and feels like they're just shutting down because "waah they don't like all of the thing we made." [/quote] This
ToxicToucan wrote on 2018-06-10 20:33:18:
The thing that bothers me most is that mods haven't really talked to us since the event started. And they certainly haven't acknowledged our concerns or criticism OR ideas on how to make the new feature more fun.

The lack of communication is infuriating, and feels like they're just shutting down because "waah they don't like all of the thing we made."
This
giphy.gif
sQ9XvxK.jpg
mFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
yeah, though i'm fine with coli-ing, i think i did coli a bit too much this weekend and i definitely do feel burnt out. time to take a break - im not even sure if i would want to coli for the festival coming up at the end of this month.
yeah, though i'm fine with coli-ing, i think i did coli a bit too much this weekend and i definitely do feel burnt out. time to take a break - im not even sure if i would want to coli for the festival coming up at the end of this month.
733EAYl.png
And the thread got locked again. This is getting bad. The Staffs are not listening to us at all. I have NEVER been this vocal before. But it seems like a lot of old players who are not focal are becoming very vocal.
This really just makes me sad and all.
I dont know how to explain anything without getting called off because it feels like anyone says anything bad anymore gets hit.
And the thread got locked again. This is getting bad. The Staffs are not listening to us at all. I have NEVER been this vocal before. But it seems like a lot of old players who are not focal are becoming very vocal.
I dont know how to explain anything without getting called off because it feels like anyone says anything bad anymore gets hit.
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
[quote name="CyclopSeeker" date="2018-06-10 20:41:37" ] And the thread got locked again. This is getting bad. The Staffs are not listening to us at all. I have NEVER been this vocal before. But it seems like a lot of old players who are not focal are becoming very vocal. This really just makes me sad and all. I dont know how to explain anything without getting called off because it feels like anyone says anything bad anymore gets hit. [/quote] Yep. I don't understand why this happens. Two or three people get in a fight and the whole thread has to be shut down. Just delete the offending posts and hit the individuals with warnings and let the ones that are being polite while still voicing their grievances be heard. >:[
CyclopSeeker wrote on 2018-06-10 20:41:37:

Yep. I don't understand why this happens. Two or three people get in a fight and the whole thread has to be shut down. Just delete the offending posts and hit the individuals with warnings and let the ones that are being polite while still voicing their grievances be heard. >:[
photofunky.gif
@Ignatius I'm sorry but that last sentence is just nonsense. Just because you don't care about the update doesn't mean other people are choosing to be upset because they want to participate?

No offence but people don't play this game as casually as others. Most people work hard on their apparel, lore, art, projects etc. They don't enjoy the grind do they? They enjoy the outcome. I choose to work hard on my lair but damn if I'm not allowed to complain about the work it took.

This event has been waaaay more taxing than others . You are severely misinformed if you think people are grinding solely for hundreds of primal eyes. I haven't attempted any of the "unique" genes, mostly unusual and uncommon and it's still been a hassle. The RNG is so bad that people are going crazy trying to change a few dragons, not redoing their entire lair.

@Ignatius I'm sorry but that last sentence is just nonsense. Just because you don't care about the update doesn't mean other people are choosing to be upset because they want to participate?

No offence but people don't play this game as casually as others. Most people work hard on their apparel, lore, art, projects etc. They don't enjoy the grind do they? They enjoy the outcome. I choose to work hard on my lair but damn if I'm not allowed to complain about the work it took.

This event has been waaaay more taxing than others . You are severely misinformed if you think people are grinding solely for hundreds of primal eyes. I haven't attempted any of the "unique" genes, mostly unusual and uncommon and it's still been a hassle. The RNG is so bad that people are going crazy trying to change a few dragons, not redoing their entire lair.

Heart.gif
[quote name="ToxicToucan" date="2018-06-10 20:44:43" ] [quote name="CyclopSeeker" date="2018-06-10 20:41:37" ] And the thread got locked again. This is getting bad. The Staffs are not listening to us at all. I have NEVER been this vocal before. But it seems like a lot of old players who are not focal are becoming very vocal. This really just makes me sad and all. I dont know how to explain anything without getting called off because it feels like anyone says anything bad anymore gets hit. [/quote] Yep. I don't understand why this happens. Two or three people get in a fight and the whole thread has to be shut down. Just delete the offending posts and hit the individuals with warnings and let the ones that are being polite while still voicing their grievances be heard. >:[ [/quote] Yep, pretty much. I feel like I'm more upset about how low the morale is in the community than some of the changes I disagree with in the update. :'c I do hope the staff will say something once this all blows over. The silence is really killing me.
ToxicToucan wrote on 2018-06-10 20:44:43:
CyclopSeeker wrote on 2018-06-10 20:41:37:

Yep. I don't understand why this happens. Two or three people get in a fight and the whole thread has to be shut down. Just delete the offending posts and hit the individuals with warnings and let the ones that are being polite while still voicing their grievances be heard. >:[

Yep, pretty much.

I feel like I'm more upset about how low the morale is in the community than some of the changes I disagree with in the update. :'c

I do hope the staff will say something once this all blows over. The silence is really killing me.
lmBVOQT.gif
"Burned out" might not be the right word, but dang, I sure am disappointed. I've seen it here and in a lot of other discussion/suggestion posts, but this event was not fun. And I think that is the biggest failing an event can have.

And I like coli grinding!
"Burned out" might not be the right word, but dang, I sure am disappointed. I've seen it here and in a lot of other discussion/suggestion posts, but this event was not fun. And I think that is the biggest failing an event can have.

And I like coli grinding!
@Psycho it's not nonsense. I've read dozens of posts from people saying they are losing sleep over this, that they haven't eaten, that they did nothing but coli grind all weekend. Those are conscious choices people are making because they think all of this is way more important than it actually is and it honestly makes me worry about people. A person's health is not less important than a browser game??? That's where I'm trying to go here. It doesn't matter how casually or hardcore you play. No one should be sacrificing mental and physical health for pixel dragons. People need to take a break if this update upsets them so badly they are getting sick over it. There's a difference between being passionate about something and being obsessed by it.

My statement about primal eyes was not meant to be taken literally, btw, although some people do want a lair full of primal eyes. I just feel like the expectations people had were vastly unrealistic.

@Psycho it's not nonsense. I've read dozens of posts from people saying they are losing sleep over this, that they haven't eaten, that they did nothing but coli grind all weekend. Those are conscious choices people are making because they think all of this is way more important than it actually is and it honestly makes me worry about people. A person's health is not less important than a browser game??? That's where I'm trying to go here. It doesn't matter how casually or hardcore you play. No one should be sacrificing mental and physical health for pixel dragons. People need to take a break if this update upsets them so badly they are getting sick over it. There's a difference between being passionate about something and being obsessed by it.

My statement about primal eyes was not meant to be taken literally, btw, although some people do want a lair full of primal eyes. I just feel like the expectations people had were vastly unrealistic.

tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito8_1280.png
Clan Ignatius Tumblr:Click banner above for lore, art, and more
god i feel that. i'm tired of the coli and my wrist hurts, but i need to grind bc what if i need the vials later??
god i feel that. i'm tired of the coli and my wrist hurts, but i need to grind bc what if i need the vials later??

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
I'm definitely all coli-ed out for a bit. I think in total I've probably gotten 25 vials from battles and brewing. I really like the new eyes and was (and still am for the most part) very excited about this update. I really want to get Faceted for for my Spiral and at the start of the event felt like it was totally possible but as the days have gone on and I've used up all of my vials and treasure I'm thinking it won't be :P I've spent an excessive amount of time grinding this weekend and have had to really keep myself from feeling a bit disappointed. I just wish we had more time!
I'm definitely all coli-ed out for a bit. I think in total I've probably gotten 25 vials from battles and brewing. I really like the new eyes and was (and still am for the most part) very excited about this update. I really want to get Faceted for for my Spiral and at the start of the event felt like it was totally possible but as the days have gone on and I've used up all of my vials and treasure I'm thinking it won't be :P I've spent an excessive amount of time grinding this weekend and have had to really keep myself from feeling a bit disappointed. I just wish we had more time!
CJlkjvl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9