Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 5th anniversary is almost here!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Personally I'm hoping for merch and the bow revamp that was announced wayyyyy back when.

And other stuff too, hopefully!
Personally I'm hoping for merch and the bow revamp that was announced wayyyyy back when.

And other stuff too, hopefully!
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
dragon crocs
dragon crocs
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
Does anyone remember the poll asking us what kind of art we wanted on t-shirts? That was almost 2yrs ago. I bet that's what we're getting.
Does anyone remember the poll asking us what kind of art we wanted on t-shirts? That was almost 2yrs ago. I bet that's what we're getting.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Merch, possibly some more BotE lore, lair tabs and most importantly
My birthday •w•
Merch, possibly some more BotE lore, lair tabs and most importantly
My birthday •w•
HALEY/HATCH!
EST Collector of Robots & Full-time Chatterbox
Let's be friends!
I’m hoping for apparel but we got apparel last year so maybe a familiar?

But my overly high hopes would be; map update, clan profile page revamp, hoard revamp, adventure mode, new bone fiend variant, one of our hint words, new flight(jk), more lore, another event, maybe even new genes.
I’m hoping for apparel but we got apparel last year so maybe a familiar?

But my overly high hopes would be; map update, clan profile page revamp, hoard revamp, adventure mode, new bone fiend variant, one of our hint words, new flight(jk), more lore, another event, maybe even new genes.
4xTBSTZ.png
More lair space pleeeeeeeeeease.
More lair space pleeeeeeeeeease.
April showers bring forth May flowers
@Lightning

I will be REALLY annoyed if we get storage without also getting more lair spaces. I also want more active dragons. As it is, I could have 500 dragons and still not be able to show off my entire skin & accent collection, and I have genes sitting in my hoard unused because I don’t have dragons to put them on.

————

I’m assuming we’ll get at least one brewable item so please, more Baldwin levels too! I’ve been maxed out for months & it always feels like a waste of exp when I brew anything.
@Lightning

I will be REALLY annoyed if we get storage without also getting more lair spaces. I also want more active dragons. As it is, I could have 500 dragons and still not be able to show off my entire skin & accent collection, and I have genes sitting in my hoard unused because I don’t have dragons to put them on.

————

I’m assuming we’ll get at least one brewable item so please, more Baldwin levels too! I’ve been maxed out for months & it always feels like a waste of exp when I brew anything.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
It would be kind of irritating for the anniversary thing to be a 'we want you to shell out cash, here's your chance' merchandise launch. -_-

Anniversary stuff is usually site improvements that everyone can use, regardless of whether they have money to spend or not. I am voting for that. They can launch merch as a separate thing at some point.
It would be kind of irritating for the anniversary thing to be a 'we want you to shell out cash, here's your chance' merchandise launch. -_-

Anniversary stuff is usually site improvements that everyone can use, regardless of whether they have money to spend or not. I am voting for that. They can launch merch as a separate thing at some point.
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
We find out what happened to that one emperor
We find out what happened to that one emperor
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
Well, for the past anniversaries we got:

1st Anniversary
- Tomo's Trivia
- Secondary Gene: Current
- Trunker Familiars
- Anniversary Cakes

2nd Anniversary
- Loga
- Baldwin
- Comic contest

3rd Anniversary
- Color wheel expansion
- Widely available forum vistas
- Hoard Organization

4th Anniversary
- Dressing Room
- Sage apparel

I'm sure something big is coming our way!
Well, for the past anniversaries we got:

1st Anniversary
- Tomo's Trivia
- Secondary Gene: Current
- Trunker Familiars
- Anniversary Cakes

2nd Anniversary
- Loga
- Baldwin
- Comic contest

3rd Anniversary
- Color wheel expansion
- Widely available forum vistas
- Hoard Organization

4th Anniversary
- Dressing Room
- Sage apparel

I'm sure something big is coming our way!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16