Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 5th anniversary is almost here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Guys I just remembered that back in December, there was a poll for FR merch, specifically t-shirts! Maybe those will be released for the anniversary?

Whatever it ends up being, I'm still hyped! :D
Guys I just remembered that back in December, there was a poll for FR merch, specifically t-shirts! Maybe those will be released for the anniversary?

Whatever it ends up being, I'm still hyped! :D
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
Wow this exploded overnight. Guess it's a good thing I made this thread.

Also thanks for answering @Maelstrym that does sound vaguely like the style of quests in dappervolk.
Wow this exploded overnight. Guess it's a good thing I made this thread.

Also thanks for answering @Maelstrym that does sound vaguely like the style of quests in dappervolk.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
Ooh I'm so excited!!!!
Ooh I'm so excited!!!!
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
Lair tabs,,,please
Lair tabs,,,please
I have a feeling it's not going to be anything big :v they're probably busy with support tickets since open registration. Maybe another deity will go missing forever with no context and we'll get an event familiar :D excited regardless

Or maybe it will be something big since the admins have sort of been missing most of the time (it took 6 days for them to realize gathering was messed up during GG) :D
I have a feeling it's not going to be anything big :v they're probably busy with support tickets since open registration. Maybe another deity will go missing forever with no context and we'll get an event familiar :D excited regardless

Or maybe it will be something big since the admins have sort of been missing most of the time (it took 6 days for them to realize gathering was messed up during GG) :D
For the love of the Eleven, more lair space.
eUMhm7B.png
[quote name="Graceless" date="2018-06-03 05:11:22" ] Roulette Firefly Superb Wheel I wonder which one of these hints is for the Anniversary update? I feel like there'll be something big enough to cause the random site glitches we've been having recently. [/quote] We get Wheel/Roulette and all the Anniversary update is, is this: [img]https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/webkinzpost/imageproxy.php?url=http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/webkinzpost/Daily%20Activities/wow.jpg[/img]
Graceless wrote on 2018-06-03 05:11:22:
Roulette
Firefly
Superb
Wheel

I wonder which one of these hints is for the Anniversary update? I feel like there'll be something big enough to cause the random site glitches we've been having recently.

We get Wheel/Roulette and all the Anniversary update is, is this:
wow.jpg
MBjujvx.png
[quote name="CrazyBat" date="2018-06-03 10:37:21" ] For the love of the Eleven, more lair space. [/quote] This. Mostly just this. I mean I love all the new genes we've been getting and would love a new breed and all in the near future (I know they confirmed that we are not getting a new breed for the anniversary btw). But guess what? I have no room to really get more dragons with the said genes/breed/whatever. But hey, as some stated above, I'm sure it'll be something pretty neat anyway. :)
CrazyBat wrote on 2018-06-03 10:37:21:
This. Mostly just this.

I mean I love all the new genes we've been getting and would love a new breed and all in the near future (I know they confirmed that we are not getting a new breed for the anniversary btw). But guess what? I have no room to really get more dragons with the said genes/breed/whatever.

But hey, as some stated above, I'm sure it'll be something pretty neat anyway. :)
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
I think it's probably just gonna be a merch announcement and/or that dragon storage thing they wanted to replace lair cap raises with, probably with one or two novelty items and a little bit of BotE lore.
I think it's probably just gonna be a merch announcement and/or that dragon storage thing they wanted to replace lair cap raises with, probably with one or two novelty items and a little bit of BotE lore.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I would love so many things that I'm nearly certain some of them will be part of what we have.

I am worried though, that we'll get the dragon storage thing instead of more lair expansions, I don't want to store my dragons, I want more active dragons...
I would love so many things that I'm nearly certain some of them will be part of what we have.

I am worried though, that we'll get the dragon storage thing instead of more lair expansions, I don't want to store my dragons, I want more active dragons...
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16