Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 5th anniversary is almost here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Regardless of what it is, I'm excited to see what the admins have in store for us!
Regardless of what it is, I'm excited to see what the admins have in store for us!
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Aw man, what I really truly want are lair tabs, people have been asking for that for so gosh darn long and I can relate. It's getting really hard to organise everything properly. I'd definitely love to see some sort of sorting option implemented into our lair preview, it could help out with my lore so much.
Aw man, what I really truly want are lair tabs, people have been asking for that for so gosh darn long and I can relate. It's getting really hard to organise everything properly. I'd definitely love to see some sort of sorting option implemented into our lair preview, it could help out with my lore so much.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
All I really want is more lair spaces.
All I really want is more lair spaces.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
I'm expecting a continuation of BotE lore!! And some upgrades and new stuff of course but don't know what exactly..

Actually the continuation of BotE is what I'm looking forward to most.. I don't want to get my hopes high up you know..the joke's on me though if they decide not to do the continuation lore and have cool upgrades instead XD
I'm expecting a continuation of BotE lore!! And some upgrades and new stuff of course but don't know what exactly..

Actually the continuation of BotE is what I'm looking forward to most.. I don't want to get my hopes high up you know..the joke's on me though if they decide not to do the continuation lore and have cool upgrades instead XD
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
Things I am hoping for:

-New breed
-More lair spaces
-New coli venue(s)
-Hoard revamp of sorts
Things I am hoping for:

-New breed
-More lair spaces
-New coli venue(s)
-Hoard revamp of sorts
If they made an adventure mode, I'd expect it to be like Dappervolk.
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
Roulette
Firefly
Superb
Wheel

I wonder which one of these hints is for the Anniversary update? I feel like there'll be something big enough to cause the random site glitches we've been having recently.
Roulette
Firefly
Superb
Wheel

I wonder which one of these hints is for the Anniversary update? I feel like there'll be something big enough to cause the random site glitches we've been having recently.
DCs5SbU.gifClydlsX.gif
[quote name="Capricom" date="2018-06-03 05:05:54" ] If they made an adventure mode, I'd expect it to be like Dappervolk. [/quote] That would be awesome because Dappervolk is amazing. Adventure mode would be AWESOME. But I'm still hoping for a new breed, even though that's impossible, and another thing that I'm going to keep to myself in case I jinx it...
Capricom wrote on 2018-06-03 05:05:54:
That would be awesome because Dappervolk is amazing. Adventure mode would be AWESOME.

But I'm still hoping for a new breed, even though that's impossible, and another thing that I'm going to keep to myself in case I jinx it...
@Archenitesky
Yes! Yes! YES to hoard and bestiary revamp! It has been driving me nuts to try and locate specific things.
@Archenitesky
Yes! Yes! YES to hoard and bestiary revamp! It has been driving me nuts to try and locate specific things.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
Adventure Mode PLEASE

That said, I don't think it's gonna be something on that scale. :v I'd like to see a lair, hoard & vault, or gathering revamp (no extra turns, but at least make it so Level 40 gatherers aren't returning with a single blade of grass or a low-value bug or something...)

Something that adds organisation/searchability to the hoard, the bestiary and Baldwin would be great, too.
Adventure Mode PLEASE

That said, I don't think it's gonna be something on that scale. :v I'd like to see a lair, hoard & vault, or gathering revamp (no extra turns, but at least make it so Level 40 gatherers aren't returning with a single blade of grass or a low-value bug or something...)

Something that adds organisation/searchability to the hoard, the bestiary and Baldwin would be great, too.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16