Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 5th anniversary is almost here!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
What if they bring HD mode back
What if they bring HD mode back
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Dunno what's going to happen but I put on my party hat!
Dunno what's going to happen but I put on my party hat!
I hope it's not merch. Even if it came with some apparel and familiars as I'm sure every anniversary will do from now on, it would feel flat. 'Here's an opportunity to give us more money without adding any content to the game!' :/

I hope it's something like a world boss, or lair tabs, or hoard organisation, or a special new vendor. Plus apparel and familiar of course.
I hope it's not merch. Even if it came with some apparel and familiars as I'm sure every anniversary will do from now on, it would feel flat. 'Here's an opportunity to give us more money without adding any content to the game!' :/

I hope it's something like a world boss, or lair tabs, or hoard organisation, or a special new vendor. Plus apparel and familiar of course.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Give me lair tabs!
Give me lair tabs!
Lair tabs would be great. So would a fairgrounds revamp since it's kinda tedious and there are definitely games much more worthwhile to play than others (New games would be nice too)
Lair tabs would be great. So would a fairgrounds revamp since it's kinda tedious and there are definitely games much more worthwhile to play than others (New games would be nice too)
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
I hope they do add merch. I'm sure that they will also give us ingame stuff at the same time, though. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we get both versions of bows, maybe one brewable and the other available in another way.

I would love a way to sort through skins and familiars, even if it's just alphabetical (although sorting skins by breed would be such a big help).

We haven't had a big update for a while and the devs have been pretty quiet for the last six weeks or so, so hopefully they've got something unexpected up their sleeves, the way they surprised us with the dressing room.
I hope they do add merch. I'm sure that they will also give us ingame stuff at the same time, though. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we get both versions of bows, maybe one brewable and the other available in another way.

I would love a way to sort through skins and familiars, even if it's just alphabetical (although sorting skins by breed would be such a big help).

We haven't had a big update for a while and the devs have been pretty quiet for the last six weeks or so, so hopefully they've got something unexpected up their sleeves, the way they surprised us with the dressing room.
XW2PxEW.png
Either an Adventure mode or an updated PVP with maybe a PVP shop and more advanced ranking system. I'd love a PVP system with leagues (Bronze, Silver, Gold or something like that) plus a shop where we can spend PVP points or some sort of special PVP currency to buy certain items.

I'd sell my soul to FR for an amazing, more competitive and rewarding PVP system.
Either an Adventure mode or an updated PVP with maybe a PVP shop and more advanced ranking system. I'd love a PVP system with leagues (Bronze, Silver, Gold or something like that) plus a shop where we can spend PVP points or some sort of special PVP currency to buy certain items.

I'd sell my soul to FR for an amazing, more competitive and rewarding PVP system.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
I know its not a new breed, but I honestly hope they have one in the works for soon. Its been AGES, and at the end of the day this is a pet site...about breeding and collecting and playing with various dragons. To go such a long time without some sort of new breed just boggles my mind, as a long time user of pet sites in general. Like I get taking your time and doing it right, but dudes, its been a LONG while, yikes!

As far the the anniversary goes, no idea and no real expectations....but I hope its fun! I've been saving up some chests and will brew myself a baldwin egg to hatch.
I know its not a new breed, but I honestly hope they have one in the works for soon. Its been AGES, and at the end of the day this is a pet site...about breeding and collecting and playing with various dragons. To go such a long time without some sort of new breed just boggles my mind, as a long time user of pet sites in general. Like I get taking your time and doing it right, but dudes, its been a LONG while, yikes!

As far the the anniversary goes, no idea and no real expectations....but I hope its fun! I've been saving up some chests and will brew myself a baldwin egg to hatch.
I’m surprised no admin has visited this thread yet with our conspiracies and such running rampant..

But I’m excited and I can’t wait to see what happens for the anniversary!
I’m surprised no admin has visited this thread yet with our conspiracies and such running rampant..

4xTBSTZ.png
[quote name="Mystiek" date="2018-06-04 10:54:16" ] I’m surprised no admin has visited this thread yet with our conspiracies and such running rampant.. But I’m excited and I can’t wait to see what happens for the anniversary! [/quote] Isn't the conspiracies half the fun, though?
Mystiek wrote on 2018-06-04 10:54:16:

Isn't the conspiracies half the fun, though?
FfsFHyt.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16