Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alternate official dragon hatchling art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="TheSquishyKing" date="2018-05-22 14:32:21" ] won't lie i like the alts better then most of the officials :'/ [/quote] Same! I was so surprised by some of the choices for the official art. The alts just have so much more personality to me.
TheSquishyKing wrote on 2018-05-22 14:32:21:
won't lie i like the alts better then most of the officials :'/

Same! I was so surprised by some of the choices for the official art. The alts just have so much more personality to me.
TyYgOYZ.png
The alternative fae is much cuter than the one we got!
The alternative mirror is also a bit cuter
I don't like the alternative guardian though and the Ridgeback... Nope, no thanks xD
I'd like to see other alternative babies...
The alternative fae is much cuter than the one we got!
The alternative mirror is also a bit cuter
I don't like the alternative guardian though and the Ridgeback... Nope, no thanks xD
I'd like to see other alternative babies...
qR6otwA.png
I wabt that alternate guardian form. Looks fierce
I wabt that alternate guardian form. Looks fierce
I love when people find these images again. @Undel, we appreciate you.
I love when people find these images again. @Undel, we appreciate you.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Aw~! These are so cute! It's a shame they never got in.
Aw~! These are so cute! It's a shame they never got in.
Pix | She/her | Artist
Will eventually find use for this space.
[quote name="wrecknrule" date="2018-05-22 14:42:20" ] [quote name="TheSquishyKing" date="2018-05-22 14:32:21" ] won't lie i like the alts better then most of the officials :'/ [/quote] Same! I was so surprised by some of the choices for the official art. The alts just have so much more personality to me. [/quote] The lack of alternate baby mirror is a sin by itself I have to agree with the personality aspect; though if I had to guess, some were probably decided based on how well they displayed colors and genes ( Mainly faes and ridgebacks in this case). I love both of the alternative poses, but the potential awkward lack of display on the ridgie and difference in how much space the wing takes up for the faes, almost immediately caught my eye. [s]However, something about the other baby guardian seems disturbingly off to me. Get it away [/s]
wrecknrule wrote on 2018-05-22 14:42:20:
TheSquishyKing wrote on 2018-05-22 14:32:21:
won't lie i like the alts better then most of the officials :'/

Same! I was so surprised by some of the choices for the official art. The alts just have so much more personality to me.

The lack of alternate baby mirror is a sin by itself

I have to agree with the personality aspect; though if I had to guess, some were probably decided based on how well they displayed colors and genes ( Mainly faes and ridgebacks in this case). I love both of the alternative poses, but the potential awkward lack of display on the ridgie and difference in how much space the wing takes up for the faes, almost immediately caught my eye.

However, something about the other baby guardian seems disturbingly off to me. Get it away
I like the alternate versions of the mirror and far a lot more than the ones we have tbh
I like the alternate versions of the mirror and far a lot more than the ones we have tbh
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
aaaaaa I love the Guardian ;-;
aaaaaa I love the Guardian ;-;
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
oh my god theyre all so sweet...........
oh my god theyre all so sweet...........
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
please
add these now
i have 8287719862651236712 needs
please
add these now
i have 8287719862651236712 needs
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests