Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Alternate official dragon hatchling art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I wish we could get coloring PDFs for them like I’ve seen in the suggestions forum.
I wish we could get coloring PDFs for them like I’ve seen in the suggestions forum.
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
I will always need that alt mirror art
I will always need that alt mirror art
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Alternate mirror confirms: Mirrors are murder puppies.
Alternate mirror confirms: Mirrors are murder puppies.
theyre all so precious

look at the snoot on that ridgeback !

theyre all so precious

look at the snoot on that ridgeback !

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I love that male Ridgeback so much, they're so cute
I love that male Ridgeback so much, they're so cute
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
it's interesting how the alternate hatchlings for the dimorphic breeds display the other gender's defining visual trait. The alternate guardian hatchie has a tiny beard, the alternate ridgeback a longer snout. In those cases it's easy to see why they went with the "plain" version of the hatchling art - beard and snout/nose can easily grow in later, but are unlikely to shrink or fall off :P

For faes and mirrors they chose the pose that displays genes best, I think, and keeps them fairly simple to draw. Adding alternate hatchling poses would increase the artist workload for every gene and breed release by a lot.
... I do want that mirror puppy though.
it's interesting how the alternate hatchlings for the dimorphic breeds display the other gender's defining visual trait. The alternate guardian hatchie has a tiny beard, the alternate ridgeback a longer snout. In those cases it's easy to see why they went with the "plain" version of the hatchling art - beard and snout/nose can easily grow in later, but are unlikely to shrink or fall off :P

For faes and mirrors they chose the pose that displays genes best, I think, and keeps them fairly simple to draw. Adding alternate hatchling poses would increase the artist workload for every gene and breed release by a lot.
... I do want that mirror puppy though.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
Hnnn... give the the alt hatchlings, too cute.. [emoji=guardian love size=1]
Hnnn... give the the alt hatchlings, too cute..
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
omg the alt mirror one is so cuuute!!!!! made some sketches of more mirror puppies :D might make one into an adoptable base late maybe, anyone interested? [img]https://i.imgur.com/FgXmCZy.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/vY5VOHG.png[/img]
omg the alt mirror one is so cuuute!!!!!

made some sketches of more mirror puppies :D
might make one into an adoptable base late maybe, anyone interested?
FgXmCZy.pngvY5VOHG.png
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

I love them all-
I love them all-
YTxMA.gifX0Os4.gifvX5Ib.gifyseqP.gif
I was going to start a thread about them, but, fortunately, I found one that was ready. Male Ridgeback and Guardian alt hatchies are unnerving, but alt Fae helps us understand a lot more of their bodies and alt Mirror is perfect (as every other Mirror pose [emoji=mirror winking size=2]) Of course, I don't dream we could get them gened and all, but anyone else wish we could see them and more alts as teenagers or something in the encyclopedia pages at least?
I was going to start a thread about them, but, fortunately, I found one that was ready.

Male Ridgeback and Guardian alt hatchies are unnerving, but alt Fae helps us understand a lot more of their bodies and alt Mirror is perfect (as every other Mirror pose )

Of course, I don't dream we could get them gened and all, but anyone else wish we could see them and more alts as teenagers or something in the encyclopedia pages at least?
1116657.pnga7ary6T.pngmy XYY & XYXY progens!KY9ywbZ.gifqWCWD5R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8