Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dead Eggs Look Like This!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
unpopular opinion: the wind ones are pretty
unpopular opinion: the wind ones are pretty
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Egg rot is super annoying especially if you put a nest on before you go camping because you forget not to.... I'm glad it's gone lol.
Egg rot is super annoying especially if you put a nest on before you go camping because you forget not to.... I'm glad it's gone lol.
IMG_0247.jpg
they're really eerie and sad, but also strangely pretty?

i mean, dead eggs could make for some good lore
they're really eerie and sad, but also strangely pretty?

i mean, dead eggs could make for some good lore
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
I think the shadow egg puzzle has a dead egg in it.
I think the shadow egg puzzle has a dead egg in it.
I4TUkY9.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ePmFL3F.png[/img] rip that one egg I killed because I went on a day trip that one fateful day in 2013
ePmFL3F.png
rip that one egg I killed because I went on a day trip that one fateful day in 2013

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
interesting. The way they all die is so different, like Earth Ice and Fire all crumble as if they were solid pieces being held together by glue, but Wind and Arcane look like the eggs were paper-thin and fragile. Light and Lightning shatter, again, glass thin, and Nature just looks like a rotting onion. Plague looks like something concerning you'd find between your toes, Water looks so sharp it could slice your hand. Shadow's little pocket things have deflated, leaving me to think that maybe the glowy things were actually pieces of the unborn dragon?
interesting. The way they all die is so different, like Earth Ice and Fire all crumble as if they were solid pieces being held together by glue, but Wind and Arcane look like the eggs were paper-thin and fragile. Light and Lightning shatter, again, glass thin, and Nature just looks like a rotting onion. Plague looks like something concerning you'd find between your toes, Water looks so sharp it could slice your hand. Shadow's little pocket things have deflated, leaving me to think that maybe the glowy things were actually pieces of the unborn dragon?
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
[quote name="Qhersek" date="2018-04-16 10:42:33" ] I really wish this would be a thing again... [/quote] [b]no you dont....trust me[/b]
Qhersek wrote on 2018-04-16 10:42:33:
I really wish this would be a thing again...

no you dont....trust me
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Whenever these images are rediscovered I end up feeling really sad, haha.
Whenever these images are rediscovered I end up feeling really sad, haha.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
That's pretty depressing to look at...
That's pretty depressing to look at...
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
Very glad they're gone (how dare you not log in for a day = dead eggs was a bad concept) but the art was pretty.
Very glad they're gone (how dare you not log in for a day = dead eggs was a bad concept) but the art was pretty.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8