Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dead Eggs Look Like This!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Never thought I can feel really sad about dead eggs
Never thought I can feel really sad about dead eggs
"When life gives you matches, burn down an auditorium full of high school students. When life doesn't give you matches, go buy matches"

I'm monprom trash
- Damien LaVay
I'm not sad, you're sad
I'm not sad, you're sad
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
And then you wonder how those unhatched eggs can survive for an eternity in your vault , hoard or marketplace and never rot . Nature is amazing .
And then you wonder how those unhatched eggs can survive for an eternity in your vault , hoard or marketplace and never rot . Nature is amazing .
tiEnSNJ.png
[quote name="Graceless" date="2018-05-17 23:09:19" ] Man I wish they'd bring this back though. [/quote] No, they shouldn't bring this back because some people can't get on FR every day, like people who are on trips and can't access wifi/data or if the electricity goes out in an area. Egg Rot was removed for a very good reason.
Graceless wrote on 2018-05-17 23:09:19:
Man I wish they'd bring this back though.
No, they shouldn't bring this back because some people can't get on FR every day, like people who are on trips and can't access wifi/data or if the electricity goes out in an area. Egg Rot was removed for a very good reason.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
It reminds me of one time I lost a nest due to this. ;;
It reminds me of one time I lost a nest due to this. ;;
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
TvGyETb.gif
NbSkF1v.gif
Sad that I wasn't a member when this was a thing. Would give more incentive to log in daily. Wish it was still a thing, I guess I can see how some people would be annoyed with it though... but still.
Sad that I wasn't a member when this was a thing. Would give more incentive to log in daily. Wish it was still a thing, I guess I can see how some people would be annoyed with it though... but still.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
[quote name="TwilitBard" date="2018-05-18 04:52:34" ] No, they shouldn't bring this back because some people can't get on FR every day, like people who are on trips and can't access wifi/data or if the electricity goes out in an area. Egg Rot was removed for a very good reason. [/quote] aa i was wondering why they removed this feature just a bit ago actually! must have been upsetting to find rotten eggs after a trip
TwilitBard wrote on 2018-05-18 04:52:34:
No, they shouldn't bring this back because some people can't get on FR every day, like people who are on trips and can't access wifi/data or if the electricity goes out in an area. Egg Rot was removed for a very good reason.

aa i was wondering why they removed this feature just a bit ago actually! must have been upsetting to find rotten eggs after a trip
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8