Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dead Eggs Look Like This!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="P4810" date="2018-04-16 10:46:23" ] [quote name="Mnkn10" date="2018-04-16 10:36:34" ] The shadow eggs look a bit like raisins. [/quote] oh boy now i'm hungry over some dead eggs whyyy [/quote] We got uuuh raisins, we got burnt lookin onions, and uuuh somemessed up lookin boil eggs yeee
P4810 wrote on 2018-04-16 10:46:23:
Mnkn10 wrote on 2018-04-16 10:36:34:
The shadow eggs look a bit like raisins.
oh boy now i'm hungry over some dead eggs whyyy

We got uuuh raisins, we got burnt lookin onions, and uuuh somemessed up lookin boil eggs yeee

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
They all look so sad.... I glad this isn’t a thing anymore. Well when I first joined egg rot didn’t even exist but still....
They all look so sad.... I glad this isn’t a thing anymore. Well when I first joined egg rot didn’t even exist but still....
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
I love the egg rot art! It’s perfect for the reality that it’s probably how nests are found with unhatched eggs.
I love the egg rot art! It’s perfect for the reality that it’s probably how nests are found with unhatched eggs.
4xTBSTZ.png
Back when I was a newbie, this actually happened!
*swings cane like old lady*
Back when I was a newbie, this actually happened!
*swings cane like old lady*
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
The shadow eggs make me cringe and want to bite something
The shadow eggs make me cringe and want to bite something
Heart.gif
Time to bring this back again [quote name="SylphOfHeart" date=2017-08-05 18:17:54] my concern is dead light eggs. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/8/2healthy_3dead.png[/img] they [i][b]explode[/i][/b]. And from the looks of it very violently too. How do light dragons not worry about that??? Just: {explosion in the distance} Parent 1: {nonchalant-ly from over their shoulder} Honey! We lost one! Parent 2: {exasperated sigh} Again? [/quote]
Time to bring this back again
SylphOfHeart wrote on 2017-08-05:
my concern is dead light eggs.
2healthy_3dead.png
they explode. And from the looks of it very violently too.
How do light dragons not worry about that???

Just:

{explosion in the distance}

Parent 1: {nonchalant-ly from over their shoulder} Honey! We lost one!
Parent 2: {exasperated sigh} Again?
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Plague eggs actually rotted
Plague eggs actually rotted
UqN4jFQ.png
My ADHD causes me to type faster than I think so if my sentence structure is weird, I'm sorry
I know it's sad but the dead plague eggs have me giggling.
I know it's sad but the dead plague eggs have me giggling.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
I'm so glad this isn't a thing anymore, but lore-wisely, it's interesting to see how each egg rots.

By the look of it, attempting to break a light egg can be an... explosive experience. I guess it's a way like another to keep the beastclans away: they might want to think twice before grabbing those bombs eggs.
I'm so glad this isn't a thing anymore, but lore-wisely, it's interesting to see how each egg rots.

By the look of it, attempting to break a light egg can be an... explosive experience. I guess it's a way like another to keep the beastclans away: they might want to think twice before grabbing those bombs eggs.
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
Please excuse me while I cry in a corner

*ugly sobbing sounds*
Please excuse me while I cry in a corner

*ugly sobbing sounds*
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8