Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you think of the deity dragons?
Stormcatcher; I'm biased, I'm in Lightning.

Tied for second place: Earthshaker, Windsinger, and Tidelord. I like them the most in terms of personality and appearance.
Stormcatcher; I'm biased, I'm in Lightning.

Tied for second place: Earthshaker, Windsinger, and Tidelord. I like them the most in terms of personality and appearance.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
- Stormcatcher
- I'm in the Light Flight
- He is funny =) plus he looks really cool
- Stormcatcher
- I'm in the Light Flight
- He is funny =) plus he looks really cool
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
I may be a Plague kiddo, but I actually like the Gladekeeper. Why? She's supposedly the Behemoth, and that's a place where dragons live. I love to imagine dragon heads poking out of that mane of hers, or even better, dragons getting lost in those leaves.

"Hey mama Glade, I think I lost Billy. Did he come up here?"
"Not that I know of. Try the trees on my back."
"Okay!"
"... Alright, he's gone, Billy."
"Woohoo! Thanks Gladie!"
"...Sigh. My children are a mess."
I may be a Plague kiddo, but I actually like the Gladekeeper. Why? She's supposedly the Behemoth, and that's a place where dragons live. I love to imagine dragon heads poking out of that mane of hers, or even better, dragons getting lost in those leaves.

"Hey mama Glade, I think I lost Billy. Did he come up here?"
"Not that I know of. Try the trees on my back."
"Okay!"
"... Alright, he's gone, Billy."
"Woohoo! Thanks Gladie!"
"...Sigh. My children are a mess."
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Stormcatcher is best. Clearly. And I'm in Lightning. my fav because SC is the only dragon god we really get to see doing things for/with the dragons in their flight? In a setting where divine beings are capable of screwing around with mortals I just like it better when a patron seems to actually care about their followers/wants was best for them (vs like we see in the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=99]Nature/Plague story[/url] from BotE where the gods are using their followers, but in a Godly War rather than say, the advancement of dragonkind). I think Arcanist does some too, but like. No Thanks. [s]also: he is beauty he is grace he will accidentally stab you in the face then pay you workers' comp and send a nice gift basket[/s] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/1/7.png[/img]
Stormcatcher is best. Clearly.
And I'm in Lightning.

my fav because SC is the only dragon god we really get to see doing things for/with the dragons in their flight? In a setting where divine beings are capable of screwing around with mortals I just like it better when a patron seems to actually care about their followers/wants was best for them (vs like we see in the Nature/Plague story from BotE where the gods are using their followers, but in a Godly War rather than say, the advancement of dragonkind).

I think Arcanist does some too, but like. No Thanks.

also: he is beauty he is grace he will accidentally stab you in the face

then pay you workers' comp and send a nice gift basket

7.png
he/him
FR+1

lightningy link ->____________________________________________________________
lightning_lgbt_badge_attempt_4.gif
[LIST] [*]Shadowbinder (sorry spacedad) [*]Arcane [*]GOOPY GIRL I love her a lot [/LIST] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/1/5.png[/img]
  • Shadowbinder (sorry spacedad)
  • Arcane
  • GOOPY GIRL I love her a lot
5.png
Sharpened Serthis Spear
Long live bad taste!
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I love earthshaker (prob cause I’m in earth)
I also like the shadowbinder too.
I love earthshaker (prob cause I’m in earth)
I also like the shadowbinder too.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
I love the Arcanist.
I'm in the Nature flight.
There's a few reasons why I like the Arcanist. I have a headcanon that he teleported food directly into all our dragon's stomachs last Thanksgiving because he just figured out that eating was a thing
I love the Arcanist.
I'm in the Nature flight.
There's a few reasons why I like the Arcanist. I have a headcanon that he teleported food directly into all our dragon's stomachs last Thanksgiving because he just figured out that eating was a thing
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
  • Aw heck I can't choose one, I love the deities equally... :C buuut if I have to pick, I guess Windsinger and Tidelord rn? I'm kind of obsessing over them atm... Stormcatcher and Lightweaver too... see this is difficult
  • Plague!
  • They're such interesting characters and with all the heavy lore stuff going on, it makes them more fascinating...
  • Aw heck I can't choose one, I love the deities equally... :C buuut if I have to pick, I guess Windsinger and Tidelord rn? I'm kind of obsessing over them atm... Stormcatcher and Lightweaver too... see this is difficult
  • Plague!
  • They're such interesting characters and with all the heavy lore stuff going on, it makes them more fascinating...
Gladekeeper, but for a unbiased second? Windsinger
I'm a nature clan!
For gladekeeper? Her beard, leaves, and funny root-toes. Windsinger best traits are that sweet swoopy design, swirly clouds, and great attitude.
Gladekeeper, but for a unbiased second? Windsinger
I'm a nature clan!
For gladekeeper? Her beard, leaves, and funny root-toes. Windsinger best traits are that sweet swoopy design, swirly clouds, and great attitude.
~She/her~
Don't be afraid to ping me
nature_small.png #UnnamedIsValid
Let them fight!
GET YOUR LIGHTNING FLIGHT BIAS HERE.

But in all honesty the boss just looks so cool??? And his little praying mantis arm-bone things??? I love them
GET YOUR LIGHTNING FLIGHT BIAS HERE.

But in all honesty the boss just looks so cool??? And his little praying mantis arm-bone things??? I love them
w65qeaE.png
HATSANDBANDAGES
W4TtQO5.png wishlist is with vizh in the hib den!