Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you think of the deity dragons?
@vantrums

Omg we're opposites. Nice
@vantrums

Omg we're opposites. Nice
808c18Q.png xx tumblr_inline_p81uu8gwRs1tsrqpm_75sq.gif xxxx

M8su11D.gif Mármol
xxxxshe/her

xxxxSales Thread
xxxx[LF] Bright Pastel dragons
xxx
@Marmol

lol That's a pretty funny coincidence! :P
@Marmol

lol That's a pretty funny coincidence! :P
QjxN3Ta.jpg
·I honestly like all of them, but my favorites are Arcanist (I like the fact that he looks weird), Shadowbinder, Gladekeeper, Lightweaver (yes), and Windsinger, in no particular order.

·I used to be in Arcane, and I'm in Shadow right now.

·Um...I guess I'll use Shadowmama as an example. She's dark and mysterious, but also a bit silly with her tricks and all. She gives us cookies. She...oh! Drool. The drool is the best part!
·I honestly like all of them, but my favorites are Arcanist (I like the fact that he looks weird), Shadowbinder, Gladekeeper, Lightweaver (yes), and Windsinger, in no particular order.

·I used to be in Arcane, and I'm in Shadow right now.

·Um...I guess I'll use Shadowmama as an example. She's dark and mysterious, but also a bit silly with her tricks and all. She gives us cookies. She...oh! Drool. The drool is the best part!
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Thanks everyone!

If you want me to- I’ll make a chart of some sort so we can see what deity’s the most popular!

Tell me if that’s a good idea or not.

:)
Thanks everyone!

If you want me to- I’ll make a chart of some sort so we can see what deity’s the most popular!

Tell me if that’s a good idea or not.

:)
1. hard to pick. probs the arcanist or the windsinger
2. im in arcane. GLORY TO THE DREAMERS.
3. arcanist has L I M B S and windsinger is a N O O D L E S N E K
1. hard to pick. probs the arcanist or the windsinger
2. im in arcane. GLORY TO THE DREAMERS.
3. arcanist has L I M B S and windsinger is a N O O D L E S N E K
Mike/Nikolai
He/him, they/them, ey/em
Honestly, part of why I picked wind in the first place (other than it being the most fitting flight for me, as I though of it) is because of Windsinger! He's a great noodle of a dragon and I just really freaking love his design!
Honestly, part of why I picked wind in the first place (other than it being the most fitting flight for me, as I though of it) is because of Windsinger! He's a great noodle of a dragon and I just really freaking love his design!
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@thesmallestshark @pixiegen

Check this out!
@thesmallestshark @pixiegen

Check this out!
@MissKittypants

Pinging myself for future reference
@MissKittypants

Pinging myself for future reference
Candies.gif
Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

Please remove this ping list so that you don't ping +100 users. my internet keeps me from editing posts fast enough and properly
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @Katsuokai @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @QuetzalQueen @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @SnoringHyena @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Cringeworthi @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari
@MidnightWatcher @Xalkile @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @Dreamcoyote @gbot13 @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff
@Kamme @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas

Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

Please remove this ping list so that you don't ping +100 users. my internet keeps me from editing posts fast enough and properly
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @Katsuokai @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @QuetzalQueen @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @SnoringHyena @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Cringeworthi @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari
@MidnightWatcher @Xalkile @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @Dreamcoyote @gbot13 @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff
@Kamme @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas

ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
1) flamecaller
2) wind, ironically (also theyre called flights. clans are individual user lairs)
its also ironic because windsinger's look was a big reason of why i joined wind at all
3) she looks super cool ok
1) flamecaller
2) wind, ironically (also theyre called flights. clans are individual user lairs)
its also ironic because windsinger's look was a big reason of why i joined wind at all
3) she looks super cool ok
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature