Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you think of the deity dragons?
[LIST] [*]Earthshaker [*]Ice [*]Earthshaker is Sad Papa who just wants his family reunited and to get along [/LIST] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/1/1.png[/img] EDIT: wow someone necro'd this - apparently I answered this back in 2018 and I have completely different answers now lol
  • Earthshaker
  • Ice
  • Earthshaker is Sad Papa who just wants his family reunited and to get along

1.png

EDIT: wow someone necro'd this - apparently I answered this back in 2018 and I have completely different answers now lol
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
why are so many threads getting necrod lol
why are so many threads getting necrod lol
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.png5MruFoq.png 90196994p.png
Icewarden! I wanna know what he's locked away.
I'm in Fire (Mather is lovely too! I just barely like Icewarden more than her)

Icewarden just seems really cool to me. Despite everything he seems like he'd be a chill guy.
Icewarden! I wanna know what he's locked away.
I'm in Fire (Mather is lovely too! I just barely like Icewarden more than her)

Icewarden just seems really cool to me. Despite everything he seems like he'd be a chill guy.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
1. Currently it's a tie between Stormcatcher and Lightweaver
2. I am a windy boi, but may change that eventually
3. I love Stormcatcher's bony leg thingies, and the big sail on his head. But Lightweaver is this great mix of creepy and bright/friendly going on. It's a great contrast.
1. Currently it's a tie between Stormcatcher and Lightweaver
2. I am a windy boi, but may change that eventually
3. I love Stormcatcher's bony leg thingies, and the big sail on his head. But Lightweaver is this great mix of creepy and bright/friendly going on. It's a great contrast.
1. Stormcatcher 2. Lightning 3. I like its design, it looks like a deep-sea monster and an insect at the same time! (he has cute little paws) He commands us almost directly by ent, moving us towards technological progress and work. (unlike other deities) [item=Vista: Storm catcher][gamedb item=23582] [img]http://64.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc9r8ezEK11r3pe3io1_640.png[/img] [item=Sandstone Stormcatcher] [s]StormDad is the best[/s]
1. Stormcatcher
2. Lightning
3. I like its design, it looks like a deep-sea monster and an insect at the same time! (he has cute little paws) He commands us almost directly by ent, moving us towards technological progress and work. (unlike other deities)
Vista: Stormcatcher tumblr_mc9r8ezEK11r3pe3io1_640.png
Sandstone Stormcatcher
StormDad is the best
Slowly but surely, I'm saving up for a Light Sprite
100.000g/41.100g