Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twisting Lights Post-Happy Flameforgers!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@CrazyRedFire Please, pinglist, my dude, this is good.
@CrazyRedFire Please, pinglist, my dude, this is good.
eUMhm7B.png
[center][font=Century Gothic][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2391371#post_32064077]What is this thread?[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2391371#post_32064116]Meet the Team[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2485774/1#post_2485774]Archived Articles[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2391371#post_2391371]Latest Article[/url][/center] @CrazyassBat [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23334015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233341/23334015_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [font=Century Gothic][size=4] News Reporter: Twisting Lights Owl Post Delivery Owl Hestia Jones Nature/Shadow Corespondent [/size][/font][font=Century Gothic] The exotic-looking coatl burst out into the growing crowd with a big smile on her face and spoke in an accented dragon speech (although strangely it was different then the accents most coatls had), "Welcome new residents from faraway clans! We are glad to accept those of you who have just put in their last minute subscriptions for today's edition." @Tomata She glanced at the armored guardian and chuckled, "Of course! We're always prepare...er...well we always try to be prepared for anything the Windsinger throws at us. Honestly, things have been pretty crazy at the office since the Gods spoke." @HanzoSinmada Hestia clapped excitedly and then bowed low to the kind spiral wearing the bard hat, "Thanks very much kind lady! If you want a subscription just place your notice in the collection box. Be sure to leave your clan's name and location so we can find your clan post haste after the next edition comes out!"
@CrazyassBat News Reporter:
Twisting Lights Owl Post Delivery Owl Hestia Jones
Nature/Shadow Corespondent

The exotic-looking coatl burst out into the growing crowd with a big smile on her face and spoke in an accented dragon speech (although strangely it was different then the accents most coatls had), "Welcome new residents from faraway clans! We are glad to accept those of you who have just put in their last minute subscriptions for today's edition."

@Tomata
She glanced at the armored guardian and chuckled, "Of course! We're always prepare...er...well we always try to be prepared for anything the Windsinger throws at us. Honestly, things have been pretty crazy at the office since the Gods spoke."

@HanzoSinmada
Hestia clapped excitedly and then bowed low to the kind spiral wearing the bard hat, "Thanks very much kind lady! If you want a subscription just place your notice in the collection box. Be sure to leave your clan's name and location so we can find your clan post haste after the next edition comes out!"
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19181326] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191814/19181326_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Ah [i]da[/i], it is good to see a fellow Coatl. As the Librarian and member of the Council of my Clan, I have a duty to keep informed, and I have heard good things of the Twisting Lights Owl Post Delivery. I eagerly await for the next edition, and am sorry for subscribing so late."
@CrazyRedFire

"Ah da, it is good to see a fellow Coatl. As the Librarian and member of the Council of my Clan, I have a duty to keep informed, and I have heard good things of the Twisting Lights Owl Post Delivery. I eagerly await for the next edition, and am sorry for subscribing so late."
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyRedFire Pinglist, please! =D
@CrazyRedFire Pinglist, please! =D
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@CrazyRedFire [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20801870] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208019/20801870_350.png[/img] [/url] Sheila hummed happily to herself as she zipped through the air, enjoying the blustery day. While some Faes worried about being tossed about by the strong winds of the Windswept Plateau, Sheila loved windy days. The adventurer in her was excited by the prospect of being transported to new places, and she could always trust her excellent sense of direction and extensive traveling experience to get her home to the Viridian labyrinth. Barring that, there was always some friendly face around to give directions. [i]Speaking of friendly faces...there seems to be some sort of party going on down there![/i] Sheila thought as she noticed a congregation of dragons below her. Shivering in happy anticipation, she spiraled down to satisfy her curiosity. She landed on the head of a naturey-looking pearlcatcher, a particular quirk of hers. "Huh? Who's that?" the pearlie asked. Sheila craned her long neck into the pearlcatcher's line of sight. "Excuse the intrusion, but I'm afraid if I tried to land on the ground here, I would get an unpleasant makeover, courtesy of someone's foot," she rapidly explained. "What's the hubbub about?" The pearlcatcher furrowed his brow. "There is a reason....I was just talking to that nice lady over there about it...Oh! the paper! There's a newsletter being distributed regarding all the recent happenings about....well, about something. It'll come to me." Sheila grinned. "Thanks!" [i]A paper, hmm?[/i] As the most active traveler in her clan, Sheila was also the main source of news for her clanmates. Having an additional source would be nice. besides this, Sheila's curiosity was never satisfied, and any opportunity to learn more was a welcome one to her. She vacated her pearlie perch and zipped off to talk to someone about a possible subscription. Add me, please? (@ToxicToucan I hope my portrayal of Leoglen was accurate!)
@CrazyRedFire

20801870_350.png

Sheila hummed happily to herself as she zipped through the air, enjoying the blustery day. While some Faes worried about being tossed about by the strong winds of the Windswept Plateau, Sheila loved windy days. The adventurer in her was excited by the prospect of being transported to new places, and she could always trust her excellent sense of direction and extensive traveling experience to get her home to the Viridian labyrinth. Barring that, there was always some friendly face around to give directions.
Speaking of friendly faces...there seems to be some sort of party going on down there! Sheila thought as she noticed a congregation of dragons below her. Shivering in happy anticipation, she spiraled down to satisfy her curiosity.
She landed on the head of a naturey-looking pearlcatcher, a particular quirk of hers. "Huh? Who's that?" the pearlie asked. Sheila craned her long neck into the pearlcatcher's line of sight. "Excuse the intrusion, but I'm afraid if I tried to land on the ground here, I would get an unpleasant makeover, courtesy of someone's foot," she rapidly explained. "What's the hubbub about?"
The pearlcatcher furrowed his brow. "There is a reason....I was just talking to that nice lady over there about it...Oh! the paper! There's a newsletter being distributed regarding all the recent happenings about....well, about something. It'll come to me."
Sheila grinned. "Thanks!" A paper, hmm? As the most active traveler in her clan, Sheila was also the main source of news for her clanmates. Having an additional source would be nice. besides this, Sheila's curiosity was never satisfied, and any opportunity to learn more was a welcome one to her. She vacated her pearlie perch and zipped off to talk to someone about a possible subscription.

Add me, please?
(@ToxicToucan I hope my portrayal of Leoglen was accurate!)
If you can't see the sun, splash in the puddles.
The Pinglist has been updated! FYI folks since the lorebook only just came out the next edition of the Post won't be out until this afternoon/evening FR time since I have to go to work irl! Feel free to keep rping or asking to be on the pinglist. I'll update it when I get back :D
The Pinglist has been updated! FYI folks since the lorebook only just came out the next edition of the Post won't be out until this afternoon/evening FR time since I have to go to work irl! Feel free to keep rping or asking to be on the pinglist. I'll update it when I get back :D
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire

please ping me! This is COOL!
@CrazyRedFire

please ping me! This is COOL!
she/he/they | fr + 3
@CrazyRedFire t'would love to be added to the pinglist
@CrazyRedFire t'would love to be added to the pinglist
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
@CrazyRedFire
add me to the pinglist pls, this is really cool
@CrazyRedFire
add me to the pinglist pls, this is really cool
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@CrazyRedFire

I'd love to be added to the pinglist! This is a wonderful idea to get a refresher on the main points after reading the full thing, or as a means to know what's in the update if I can't read the lore right away ^^
You have a great writing style! And all of your dragons have such interesting outfits and personalities :D
@CrazyRedFire

I'd love to be added to the pinglist! This is a wonderful idea to get a refresher on the main points after reading the full thing, or as a means to know what's in the update if I can't read the lore right away ^^
You have a great writing style! And all of your dragons have such interesting outfits and personalities :D
7PPXeIw.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29