Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twisting Lights Post-Happy Flameforgers!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@QyetLady Thanks! And yeah that was kinda my idea for starting this since the lore stories are kind of long and not everyone has time to read them.
@QyetLady Thanks! And yeah that was kinda my idea for starting this since the lore stories are kind of long and not everyone has time to read them.
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire please add me to the pinglist
@CrazyRedFire please add me to the pinglist
Polyhymnia you've been added!
Polyhymnia you've been added!
XriSV9h.gif
May I join the pinglist?
May I join the pinglist?
LxbWmll.png
@CrazyRedFire Can you add me to the pinglist please?
@CrazyRedFire Can you add me to the pinglist please?
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.pngXbjATWE.png
bYt72YT.pngMtGlogH.png
@CrazyRedFire pinglist please!
@CrazyRedFire pinglist please!
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
Everyone up til now has been added to the pinglist!

@ShadowPiper @Eiira @QyetLady @Polyhymnia @unidra @ShardofSun @Thace

New information regarding what this thread is can be found here. If anything else is added I'll let you know but you'll mostly receive pings for new installments that follow each new lorebook release. There won't be a set time when each new article will come out, except that you can expect it the same day that the said lorebook is released. Depending on my schedule (and when the lore book comes out), tomorrow's installment may not come out until evening FR time.

Thanks for your interest in this project y'all!
Everyone up til now has been added to the pinglist!

@ShadowPiper @Eiira @QyetLady @Polyhymnia @unidra @ShardofSun @Thace

New information regarding what this thread is can be found here. If anything else is added I'll let you know but you'll mostly receive pings for new installments that follow each new lorebook release. There won't be a set time when each new article will come out, except that you can expect it the same day that the said lorebook is released. Depending on my schedule (and when the lore book comes out), tomorrow's installment may not come out until evening FR time.

Thanks for your interest in this project y'all!
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire I would love to be added to the pinglist - your writing style is delightful and I'm eager to read more of your synopsis of the lore!
@CrazyRedFire I would love to be added to the pinglist - your writing style is delightful and I'm eager to read more of your synopsis of the lore!
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
@CrazyRedFire I love this newspaper! Pinglist please?
@CrazyRedFire I love this newspaper! Pinglist please?
ew9u8Xp.png
Nydra You've been added! Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it :D
Nydra You've been added! Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it :D
XriSV9h.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29