Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twisting Lights Post-Happy Flameforgers!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Flightqueen I've added you! Thanks for the interest and feel free to answer any of the questions asked during the current edition or send in letters!
@Flightqueen I've added you! Thanks for the interest and feel free to answer any of the questions asked during the current edition or send in letters!
XriSV9h.gif
can I please be added to the pinglist @crazyredfire?
can I please be added to the pinglist @crazyredfire?
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Paravoina No problem :D
@Paravoina No problem :D
XriSV9h.gif
Could I be added to the pinglist??
Could I be added to the pinglist??
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=217273&tab=dragon&did=41472360][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/414724/41472360.png[/img][/url][/center] [i][font=times new roman][size=5][color=#4d1f00]G[/color][/size][size=4][color=#803300]reetings, Twisting Lights Post! We don't get much press out here, and our local event organizer and outsider, Vauldunn, suggested I ask you to send us copies of your papers when they arrive. It seems like the news outside isn't any more positive than it is here, but at least it'll get folks to focus on something other than the missing crew. Golem also informed me that she believes the 'Starmap' gene to be linked to the appearance of a [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=217273&tab=dragon&did=42887281]strange, Beastclan-like creature[/url] in the nearby foothills. I've never spotted it myself, and neither has anybody else, but Golem's never lied to me before. Do you think the new gene could be a precedent to anything? Lastly, we'd like to say to all worried about visiting the Greatwyrm's Breach that our expedition tunnels are safe and well-worn. We've had a crew go missing down there, true, but that was years ago, before the elemental magic everywhere began to spring up again. We don't advise going down into the caves without a guide, but we assure you that for time being, this section of the Breach has remained silent. We'll make sure to let you know if we come across Velya and her crew or uncover something similar. Sincerely, Rhuldru, owner of Rockhound's Respite -------- @/CrazyRedFire hello yes hi I'd like to be added to the pinglist! Love what you're doing here, keep up the good work.
L5Nllxk.png
41472360.png

Greetings, Twisting Lights Post!

We don't get much press out here, and our local event organizer and outsider, Vauldunn, suggested I ask you to send us copies of your papers when they arrive. It seems like the news outside isn't any more positive than it is here, but at least it'll get folks to focus on something other than the missing crew.

Golem also informed me that she believes the 'Starmap' gene to be linked to the appearance of a strange, Beastclan-like creature in the nearby foothills. I've never spotted it myself, and neither has anybody else, but Golem's never lied to me before. Do you think the new gene could be a precedent to anything?

Lastly, we'd like to say to all worried about visiting the Greatwyrm's Breach that our expedition tunnels are safe and well-worn. We've had a crew go missing down there, true, but that was years ago, before the elemental magic everywhere began to spring up again. We don't advise going down into the caves without a guide, but we assure you that for time being, this section of the Breach has remained silent. We'll make sure to let you know if we come across Velya and her crew or uncover something similar.

Sincerely, Rhuldru, owner of Rockhound's Respite

@/CrazyRedFire hello yes hi I'd like to be added to the pinglist! Love what you're doing here, keep up the good work.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@CrazyRedFire Hello, I would like to be added to the pinglist!
@CrazyRedFire Hello, I would like to be added to the pinglist!

Thanks for the interest! I've updated the pinglist!

Thanks for the interest! I've updated the pinglist!
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire
I changed my name from Keetsee to Congridae recently!
@CrazyRedFire
I changed my name from Keetsee to Congridae recently!
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png

@Congridae

Thanks for letting me know :) I'll change that right now so I don't forget before the next festival edition.

@Congridae

Thanks for letting me know :) I'll change that right now so I don't forget before the next festival edition.
XriSV9h.gif
[quote name="CrazyRedFire" date="2018-08-21 10:36:56" ] What is this thread? | Meet the Team | Archived Articles | Latest Article @/Congridae Thanks for letting me know :) I'll change that right now so I don't forget before the next festival edition. [/quote] Okay! You're welcome! :]
CrazyRedFire wrote on 2018-08-21 10:36:56:
What is this thread? | Meet the Team | Archived Articles | Latest Article

@/Congridae

Okay! You're welcome! :]
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29