Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bounty of the elements
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So what do you think about this new update?
So what do you think about this new update?
LORE
LORE
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
I'm happy that the forums will move a little faster with more players? More artists=more accents...

but I don't know what this will do to the economy! or dominance! It will be interesting to watch for sure
I'm happy that the forums will move a little faster with more players? More artists=more accents...

but I don't know what this will do to the economy! or dominance! It will be interesting to watch for sure
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
[quote name="ArcticFire" date="2018-03-02 09:11:37" ] LORE [/quote] And a new fam! :D
ArcticFire wrote on 2018-03-02 09:11:37:
LORE

And a new fam! :D
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I'm more excited for the familiar than anything else.
I'm more excited for the familiar than anything else.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
the familiar seems cool
the familiar seems cool
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
Swiftbrood Boon though.
Swiftbrood Boon though.
I'm just excited to train fodder more quickly for a few days and make some dragon cash. I'm glad the site has come so far, but lore and familiars hold no interest to me. *Shrugs* Still exciting stuff!
I'm just excited to train fodder more quickly for a few days and make some dragon cash. I'm glad the site has come so far, but lore and familiars hold no interest to me. *Shrugs* Still exciting stuff!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
I'm a little concerned on how an open reg may affect the site in the long run, but hey! New friends!
I'm a little concerned on how an open reg may affect the site in the long run, but hey! New friends!
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I never thought I'd see a breeding cooldown item, but this sounds like a really nice compromise.
I never thought I'd see a breeding cooldown item, but this sounds like a really nice compromise.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8