Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite and least Favorite breed...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Favorite breed: Imperial male dragons, because they look majestic and adorable all at once.

Least favorite breed: I honestly love all of the breeds, even the ones that a lot of people hate on like Tundras, Snappers, and Ridgies. With that said, Mirrors seem to be the least represented breed in my lair. I don't dislike them, I just seem to have stronger preferences for other breeds. And it's more because of the poses than the eyes, and the fact that it's very hard to dress male Mirrors.
Favorite breed: Imperial male dragons, because they look majestic and adorable all at once.

Least favorite breed: I honestly love all of the breeds, even the ones that a lot of people hate on like Tundras, Snappers, and Ridgies. With that said, Mirrors seem to be the least represented breed in my lair. I don't dislike them, I just seem to have stronger preferences for other breeds. And it's more because of the poses than the eyes, and the fact that it's very hard to dress male Mirrors.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Favourite's gotta be ridgies, even though I only have two in my lair. Probably because they're spiky and doesn't look as squishy as most other breeds? I particularly like the male ones for their inpish grin and long snoot. Least favourite are pearlcatchers.
Favourite's gotta be ridgies, even though I only have two in my lair. Probably because they're spiky and doesn't look as squishy as most other breeds? I particularly like the male ones for their inpish grin and long snoot. Least favourite are pearlcatchers.
yeeet.png
My favorite is pearlcatchers, especially the females! I love their physique, and all the females I had looked pretty in some shape or form. The males sometimes looked a little off, but they were still my pearl bbys ;u;

As for least favorite breed... I don't really have a least favorite one as I'm mostly neutral on all breeds, but if I were to choose, imperials or spirals would be in my least favorites. I never really liked them (Although spirals are just derg-shaped noodles and imperials look really cool witht eh right colors and genes), I don't really hate them either. They just keel kinda... meh. :T
My favorite is pearlcatchers, especially the females! I love their physique, and all the females I had looked pretty in some shape or form. The males sometimes looked a little off, but they were still my pearl bbys ;u;

As for least favorite breed... I don't really have a least favorite one as I'm mostly neutral on all breeds, but if I were to choose, imperials or spirals would be in my least favorites. I never really liked them (Although spirals are just derg-shaped noodles and imperials look really cool witht eh right colors and genes), I don't really hate them either. They just keel kinda... meh. :T
favorite: ehh it used to be skydancer females (not the males though, the poses are just really unattractive) but now i'm strongly leaning towards wildclaws because of their lore really, and looks of course ;3c

least favorite would be tundras ovo i know i'm not exhibiting a lot of ice pride or anything but they're just super lame and weak looking imo, and the facial structure really makes them look sheepish
favorite: ehh it used to be skydancer females (not the males though, the poses are just really unattractive) but now i'm strongly leaning towards wildclaws because of their lore really, and looks of course ;3c

least favorite would be tundras ovo i know i'm not exhibiting a lot of ice pride or anything but they're just super lame and weak looking imo, and the facial structure really makes them look sheepish
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
Favorite's a toss-up between the Guardians and Imperials. They look like they can mess you up easy.

Least favorite's Tundra. Furry when I'm all about those scales, and is a little too cutesy for my tastes. Nothing wrong with the design, just a harder sell for a mostly reptilian crowd.
Favorite's a toss-up between the Guardians and Imperials. They look like they can mess you up easy.

Least favorite's Tundra. Furry when I'm all about those scales, and is a little too cutesy for my tastes. Nothing wrong with the design, just a harder sell for a mostly reptilian crowd.
It's hard to say, actually...

I like...
Bogsneaks - Both genders look great. I love their torn wings and stout shape and their head fins. Very nice design! The only thing I dislike is the way the neck color fades beneath the chin.
Guardians - I like these guys! Nicely designed, nicely posed, standard dragon look. If they were less common, they'd probably be my favorite. Although the beard is a little confusing.
Spirals - One of my favorites for sure, though I definitely prefer the males to the females. The female just has a bit of that derp-face going that puts me off. That said, trying to sort out their wings and what they're attached to and how does this creature even fly, anyway? It's a bit confusing if I try to look at it too much, but from afar, I definitely like the Spirals.

I'm torn on...
Pearlcatchers - I adore the female design, she looks noble and graceful, and a bit like a healer character (?). The male shares much of the same design and yet... the way he holds his pearl is very off-putting to me. I just don't like it.
Mirrors - I really, really want to like these. They look fierce but small, and like a whole swarm of them would easily take down my gateways and pylons, and that's appealing to me. But they're missing something, I think? I'm not sure what, but they are lacking that edge to make me actually want them.
Wildclaws - Like Mirrors, Wildclaws are dragons I really want to like, but something is missing. They're a bit plain, and maybe the wings are too large for their bodies? Individual aspects look good, but altogether they just look a bit bland.
Imperials - They're... okay? I don't know, they look both busy and bland at the same time. The gender poses are very, very different which I find strange. The female hides most of her body with her wing, yet the male isn't really showing anything off. I like antler imagery, but these particular designs don't do anything for me. I'm not opposed to owning them, but they're not my favorite.

I don't understand...
Coatls - I really don't hate them, they just don't look like dragons. For a not-a-dragon pet, yeah, they look pretty nice.
Faes - Way, way too frail. They do have some pretty color patterns and nice designs, but they also look like I could swat them with a flyswatter. I kind of feel like their design would be better without arms, as well - it looks like their wings should be their arms. Also, their tails are all crooked, and it puts me off a little bit.
Nocturnes - There's something about the anatomy here that I'm just not getting. The weird frill on their chests, and the spread of the wings.... Something seems a bit off. Otherwise, they look like cool flying dragons, if a bit frail.

I dislike...
Skydancers - A lot of people seem to like these guys.... and I really don't. They're too busy - what are we going for here? A bird? A horse? Some kind of insect head? Why do the dragon-wings bend and curl like that? Why is the female rearing up but not doing anything? Individual aspects of the design are very appealing, but mashed all together like that... I just really don't like them. The female Skydancer is probably my least favorite of all.
Ridgebacks - I like the general idea, but I just don't think it was executed well. It really looks like these dragons hurt themselves a lot, and their big fragile-looking wings are probably full of holes from accidental spiking. Also, I just can't handle the male nose, it's so graceless x.x
Snappers - I get the idea, and I even like the idea, but why do they look so derpy? XD Their faces, especially the males', I just can't take them seriously.

I... dunno?
Tundras - Initially my least favorite of the starter dragons - the concept of fur on a dragon never appealed to me. That said, I have had a Tundra now and then that I think really looks good. The way their colors blend can be very appealing depending on the design. The male looks a bit awkward, and the female a bit derpy, but there is something here that's likeable, at least. I'm a bit torn on them.

So, uh, to summarize:
Favorite - Bognseak
Favored - Guardian, maybe Spiral.
Rather Nots - Ridgeback, Snapper, male Pearlcatcher.
Least Favorite - Skydancer, especially female Skydancer.
It's hard to say, actually...

I like...
Bogsneaks - Both genders look great. I love their torn wings and stout shape and their head fins. Very nice design! The only thing I dislike is the way the neck color fades beneath the chin.
Guardians - I like these guys! Nicely designed, nicely posed, standard dragon look. If they were less common, they'd probably be my favorite. Although the beard is a little confusing.
Spirals - One of my favorites for sure, though I definitely prefer the males to the females. The female just has a bit of that derp-face going that puts me off. That said, trying to sort out their wings and what they're attached to and how does this creature even fly, anyway? It's a bit confusing if I try to look at it too much, but from afar, I definitely like the Spirals.

I'm torn on...
Pearlcatchers - I adore the female design, she looks noble and graceful, and a bit like a healer character (?). The male shares much of the same design and yet... the way he holds his pearl is very off-putting to me. I just don't like it.
Mirrors - I really, really want to like these. They look fierce but small, and like a whole swarm of them would easily take down my gateways and pylons, and that's appealing to me. But they're missing something, I think? I'm not sure what, but they are lacking that edge to make me actually want them.
Wildclaws - Like Mirrors, Wildclaws are dragons I really want to like, but something is missing. They're a bit plain, and maybe the wings are too large for their bodies? Individual aspects look good, but altogether they just look a bit bland.
Imperials - They're... okay? I don't know, they look both busy and bland at the same time. The gender poses are very, very different which I find strange. The female hides most of her body with her wing, yet the male isn't really showing anything off. I like antler imagery, but these particular designs don't do anything for me. I'm not opposed to owning them, but they're not my favorite.

I don't understand...
Coatls - I really don't hate them, they just don't look like dragons. For a not-a-dragon pet, yeah, they look pretty nice.
Faes - Way, way too frail. They do have some pretty color patterns and nice designs, but they also look like I could swat them with a flyswatter. I kind of feel like their design would be better without arms, as well - it looks like their wings should be their arms. Also, their tails are all crooked, and it puts me off a little bit.
Nocturnes - There's something about the anatomy here that I'm just not getting. The weird frill on their chests, and the spread of the wings.... Something seems a bit off. Otherwise, they look like cool flying dragons, if a bit frail.

I dislike...
Skydancers - A lot of people seem to like these guys.... and I really don't. They're too busy - what are we going for here? A bird? A horse? Some kind of insect head? Why do the dragon-wings bend and curl like that? Why is the female rearing up but not doing anything? Individual aspects of the design are very appealing, but mashed all together like that... I just really don't like them. The female Skydancer is probably my least favorite of all.
Ridgebacks - I like the general idea, but I just don't think it was executed well. It really looks like these dragons hurt themselves a lot, and their big fragile-looking wings are probably full of holes from accidental spiking. Also, I just can't handle the male nose, it's so graceless x.x
Snappers - I get the idea, and I even like the idea, but why do they look so derpy? XD Their faces, especially the males', I just can't take them seriously.

I... dunno?
Tundras - Initially my least favorite of the starter dragons - the concept of fur on a dragon never appealed to me. That said, I have had a Tundra now and then that I think really looks good. The way their colors blend can be very appealing depending on the design. The male looks a bit awkward, and the female a bit derpy, but there is something here that's likeable, at least. I'm a bit torn on them.

So, uh, to summarize:
Favorite - Bognseak
Favored - Guardian, maybe Spiral.
Rather Nots - Ridgeback, Snapper, male Pearlcatcher.
Least Favorite - Skydancer, especially female Skydancer.
Favorite: Nocs and Imps, I can't really choose one, I just
like how the genes work for both of them and I also
really like the poses for both male and female of these
breeds :'D .

Least Favorite: Bogsneaks , I love seeing how beautiful other's
bogs are, but I just can't really bring myself to like them or at
least get on of them ;v; , I dislike their poses, a lot, for both genders
so they're kind of a big no for me :'D .
Favorite: Nocs and Imps, I can't really choose one, I just
like how the genes work for both of them and I also
really like the poses for both male and female of these
breeds :'D .

Least Favorite: Bogsneaks , I love seeing how beautiful other's
bogs are, but I just can't really bring myself to like them or at
least get on of them ;v; , I dislike their poses, a lot, for both genders
so they're kind of a big no for me :'D .
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
Coatl dragons are my favorite in terms of both appearance and lore, but I like all the breeds.

Coatl - I love how a lot of genes look on their crest feathers, their sinuous and graceful design, and their long tails...not to mention their tongues! I love how with some colors their tongue displays a vibrant accent color.

Bogsneak - Same with coatl dragons, I love their tongues, the way genes look on their crests, and their long tails. Their faces have a lot of expression.

Fae - Again, genes on crests are cool. Faes are small enough that sometimes details are hard to make out, but they have interesting lore.

Guardian - Their lore is fun, plus their poses look good with most genes.

Imperial - Love the antlers and the manes and how different genes affect both.

Mirror - Dynamic poses, plus I love how the four eyes affect the glasses apparel.

Nocturne - Their neck frills display some genes in an interesting way.

Pearlcatcher - Like with imperials, I love how some genes affect their manes. Their pearls also make for interesting lore.

Ridgeback - Very pointy, spiky, and dynamic. Interesting lore.

Skydancer - Their feathers and mane display many genes in a unique way, and their slender builds are a nice contrast to the more solid breeds.

Snapper - Compact and adorable. Interesting lore.

Tundra - The fur looks amazing with some genes, plus they just look...cuddly.

Wildclaw - Their wings and head crests are great for displaying many secondary genes.
Coatl dragons are my favorite in terms of both appearance and lore, but I like all the breeds.

Coatl - I love how a lot of genes look on their crest feathers, their sinuous and graceful design, and their long tails...not to mention their tongues! I love how with some colors their tongue displays a vibrant accent color.

Bogsneak - Same with coatl dragons, I love their tongues, the way genes look on their crests, and their long tails. Their faces have a lot of expression.

Fae - Again, genes on crests are cool. Faes are small enough that sometimes details are hard to make out, but they have interesting lore.

Guardian - Their lore is fun, plus their poses look good with most genes.

Imperial - Love the antlers and the manes and how different genes affect both.

Mirror - Dynamic poses, plus I love how the four eyes affect the glasses apparel.

Nocturne - Their neck frills display some genes in an interesting way.

Pearlcatcher - Like with imperials, I love how some genes affect their manes. Their pearls also make for interesting lore.

Ridgeback - Very pointy, spiky, and dynamic. Interesting lore.

Skydancer - Their feathers and mane display many genes in a unique way, and their slender builds are a nice contrast to the more solid breeds.

Snapper - Compact and adorable. Interesting lore.

Tundra - The fur looks amazing with some genes, plus they just look...cuddly.

Wildclaw - Their wings and head crests are great for displaying many secondary genes.
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
Favorites...probably between Imps, Skydancers, and Tundras. Those have kind of collected in my lair :P I love the idea of fluffy dragons. I mean, imagine being able to cuddle with a fluffy hatchling at this time of year! They're kind of hard to find apparel for though, at least I think it is. Skydancers are just so elegant and pretty, and Imps are so similar to the classic Chinese dragon!

Least favorite, definitely Bogs and Snappers. Bogsneaks just look so oddly smooth and squishy. And Snappers...hulking stompers. What's the point of having wings if you can't use them??? The anatomy doesn't match up, it would be physically impossible for them to fly! It's the whole bumblebee ordeal, except I don't think Snappers could be cool enough to defy physics like they do.
Favorites...probably between Imps, Skydancers, and Tundras. Those have kind of collected in my lair :P I love the idea of fluffy dragons. I mean, imagine being able to cuddle with a fluffy hatchling at this time of year! They're kind of hard to find apparel for though, at least I think it is. Skydancers are just so elegant and pretty, and Imps are so similar to the classic Chinese dragon!

Least favorite, definitely Bogs and Snappers. Bogsneaks just look so oddly smooth and squishy. And Snappers...hulking stompers. What's the point of having wings if you can't use them??? The anatomy doesn't match up, it would be physically impossible for them to fly! It's the whole bumblebee ordeal, except I don't think Snappers could be cool enough to defy physics like they do.

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
My favorites are Fae and Tundras. To put it simply: I like their designs and lore.

My least favorites are Bogsneaks and Guardians. Their lore is pretty neat, I just can't see myself owning more than one Guardian that won't be breedchanged, and I don't think I'll be owning any Bogsneaks in the future. Their designs are unappealing to me.
My favorites are Fae and Tundras. To put it simply: I like their designs and lore.

My least favorites are Bogsneaks and Guardians. Their lore is pretty neat, I just can't see myself owning more than one Guardian that won't be breedchanged, and I don't think I'll be owning any Bogsneaks in the future. Their designs are unappealing to me.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13