Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite and least Favorite breed...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Favorite: Coatl. I love their fluffiness and their "horns".

Least favorite: I like all dragon types, but mirrors are my least favorite. I think their poses just aren't very versatile. The female always looks like she's pouncing, and the male always looks like he's winding up for a strike. It's hard to give them any other personality.
Favorite: Coatl. I love their fluffiness and their "horns".

Least favorite: I like all dragon types, but mirrors are my least favorite. I think their poses just aren't very versatile. The female always looks like she's pouncing, and the male always looks like he's winding up for a strike. It's hard to give them any other personality.
My favorite is definitely imperials. I just really like the way they look I guess?? They're just reallyyt nice looking. Least favorite has to be Ridgebacks. They just... look weird. Too many spikea.
My favorite is definitely imperials. I just really like the way they look I guess?? They're just reallyyt nice looking. Least favorite has to be Ridgebacks. They just... look weird. Too many spikea.
reality is a lovely place, but i wouldn't want to live there
My current favorite is Imperials! I love their art and lore sizes as well as how majestic the males look, females on the other hand are not so graceful and my least favorite female dragon pose on site. But when I draw or do fanart for imperials I rarely ever put the whiskers and most of my dragons are well groomed.

My least favorite(s) start the tundra such is my flights only breed.. but I don’t like their poses or generally their entire body structure and they have far to much fur.. but generally I hate their design but I do support the ice flight having dragons with fur but just not that much please, ever again. Then I dislike snappers it’s jusy they give me an off feeling and I prefer dragons that can actually fly or have more useful hands. And otherwise I don’t like most of the breeds for some reason or another.. and i forgot to mention I dispise nocturnes and is a species on site went extinct I would vote for it to be nocturnes and never regret it.
My current favorite is Imperials! I love their art and lore sizes as well as how majestic the males look, females on the other hand are not so graceful and my least favorite female dragon pose on site. But when I draw or do fanart for imperials I rarely ever put the whiskers and most of my dragons are well groomed.

My least favorite(s) start the tundra such is my flights only breed.. but I don’t like their poses or generally their entire body structure and they have far to much fur.. but generally I hate their design but I do support the ice flight having dragons with fur but just not that much please, ever again. Then I dislike snappers it’s jusy they give me an off feeling and I prefer dragons that can actually fly or have more useful hands. And otherwise I don’t like most of the breeds for some reason or another.. and i forgot to mention I dispise nocturnes and is a species on site went extinct I would vote for it to be nocturnes and never regret it.
4xTBSTZ.png
Fave: Wildclaws
Why: Unhealthy dinosaur obsession

Least Fave: Snappers
Why: I don't see why every dragon thing ever needs a really fat ugly one
Fave: Wildclaws
Why: Unhealthy dinosaur obsession

Least Fave: Snappers
Why: I don't see why every dragon thing ever needs a really fat ugly one
Tn4aWhc.png
Fav: Bogsneaks
Reason: I mean they're BIG SQUISHY MONITOR LIZARDS and I love them. I love how both the males and females have appealing poses for dressing up (usually I only like one out of each gender when it comes to that sorta thing) and I ADORE their little paws! Overall they're just Very Good and I like them a lot.

Least: Tundras
Reason: Their poses just look so awkward to me. They look like hairy winged monkeys more than dragons, and while I can appreciate the effort to have something different I just plain don't like the execution. They're not appealing to me in the slightest, unfortunately.
Fav: Bogsneaks
Reason: I mean they're BIG SQUISHY MONITOR LIZARDS and I love them. I love how both the males and females have appealing poses for dressing up (usually I only like one out of each gender when it comes to that sorta thing) and I ADORE their little paws! Overall they're just Very Good and I like them a lot.

Least: Tundras
Reason: Their poses just look so awkward to me. They look like hairy winged monkeys more than dragons, and while I can appreciate the effort to have something different I just plain don't like the execution. They're not appealing to me in the slightest, unfortunately.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Favorite - Tundras
They're adorable squishy balls of floof, look great in Piebald and Paint (personal favorite genes), and have a generally unique design. I'd never have considered a dragon looking like that, but now that I've seen it, it's perfect. <3

Least Favorite - Wildclaws
I find their poses extremely awkward, their tiny arms a bit disconcerting, and their wings overly large. I understand that they're meant to be based on dinosaurs, but I find them disproportionate and very difficult to dress well.

/unpopular opinions
Favorite - Tundras
They're adorable squishy balls of floof, look great in Piebald and Paint (personal favorite genes), and have a generally unique design. I'd never have considered a dragon looking like that, but now that I've seen it, it's perfect. <3

Least Favorite - Wildclaws
I find their poses extremely awkward, their tiny arms a bit disconcerting, and their wings overly large. I understand that they're meant to be based on dinosaurs, but I find them disproportionate and very difficult to dress well.

/unpopular opinions
Exhausted and severely depressed.
I absolutely love all the breeds but Ridgebacks are definitely my favourite. I love their lovely goblin shark-like jaw and robust build.
I only mind the outdated styles on the oldest breeds, especially Faes, but I still love all of them very much.
I absolutely love all the breeds but Ridgebacks are definitely my favourite. I love their lovely goblin shark-like jaw and robust build.
I only mind the outdated styles on the oldest breeds, especially Faes, but I still love all of them very much.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Mirrors are my favorite!!!!!! I love their four eyes, and interesting behaviors and lore!!!!
Snappers are my least favorite. I like them, just not that much. They also need to get their toenails done. @ tomo
Mirrors are my favorite!!!!!! I love their four eyes, and interesting behaviors and lore!!!!
Snappers are my least favorite. I like them, just not that much. They also need to get their toenails done. @ tomo
37706498.png
plague_small.png
Favorite: Pearlcatchers. I like the pose on the females, and the fact that they carry pearls.

Least favorite: Coatls. I just don't like the way they hold their wings, and I don't see how they look like snakes.
Favorite: Pearlcatchers. I like the pose on the females, and the fact that they carry pearls.

Least favorite: Coatls. I just don't like the way they hold their wings, and I don't see how they look like snakes.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Alyxzero" date=2018-01-17 20:14:26] EDIT: PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO PUT WHY! I’m very curious about reasoning [/quote] ok [quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2018-01-18 00:38:43] FEMALE SPIRALS ARE THE HECKIN G BEST least favorite? sorry nothing (but honestly i dont really care about imps, guardians, and tundras. theyre still Cool and good™) [/quote] spirals i love because i dont hecking know??? something has to do with the fact that theyre a wind breed and something with the fact that i previewed my progen brunisa on a spiral and liked it i like female spirals more because they show the side of their face and thats cool ,plus they dont look as atrocious when flipped as for not caring, imps are kinda overrated and i seem to find guardians and tundras boring. [b]but they still cool and good.[/b]
Alyxzero wrote on 2018-01-17:
EDIT: PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO PUT WHY! I’m very curious about reasoning
ok
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-01-18:
FEMALE SPIRALS ARE THE HECKIN G BEST
least favorite? sorry nothing

(but honestly i dont really care about imps, guardians, and tundras. theyre still Cool and good™)
spirals i love because i dont hecking know??? something has to do with the fact that theyre a wind breed and something with the fact that i previewed my progen brunisa on a spiral and liked it
i like female spirals more because they show the side of their face and thats cool ,plus they dont look as atrocious when flipped
as for not caring, imps are kinda overrated and i seem to find guardians and tundras boring. but they still cool and good.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13