Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite and least Favorite breed...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Favourite- Pearlcatchers. I don't know why, I just really love them? Idk, they just look sleek and graceful, but without being all skinny like Skydancers.

Least favourite- Snappers. That is not a dragon, that is an unfortunately bulky tortoise with wings.
Favourite- Pearlcatchers. I don't know why, I just really love them? Idk, they just look sleek and graceful, but without being all skinny like Skydancers.

Least favourite- Snappers. That is not a dragon, that is an unfortunately bulky tortoise with wings.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Skydancers are my favourite, but only the female. They're so elegant and beautiful. The males are pretty sketchy. I generally don't enjoy just straight up profiles.

Snappers and male Ridgebacks are my least favourite. Snappers are too stocky and I find apparel looks very awkward on them, while male Ridgebacks have too awkward a nose.
Skydancers are my favourite, but only the female. They're so elegant and beautiful. The males are pretty sketchy. I generally don't enjoy just straight up profiles.

Snappers and male Ridgebacks are my least favourite. Snappers are too stocky and I find apparel looks very awkward on them, while male Ridgebacks have too awkward a nose.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
FEMALE SPIRALS ARE THE HECKIN G BEST
least favorite? sorry nothing

(but honestly i dont really care about imps, guardians, and tundras. theyre still Cool and good™)
FEMALE SPIRALS ARE THE HECKIN G BEST
least favorite? sorry nothing

(but honestly i dont really care about imps, guardians, and tundras. theyre still Cool and good™)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Fav; Imps- i have a few favs though but i love the looks they are pretty and have nice anatomy

Least; ridgeback or tundra. Really dislike their designs wouldnt ever own them
Fav; Imps- i have a few favs though but i love the looks they are pretty and have nice anatomy

Least; ridgeback or tundra. Really dislike their designs wouldnt ever own them
jfLmvwf.jpg
Favourite: Imperials (especially males), because of their overall aesthetic.

Least favourite: Tundras, because I cannot take them seriously to be dragons.
Favourite: Imperials (especially males), because of their overall aesthetic.

Least favourite: Tundras, because I cannot take them seriously to be dragons.
Fav: Skydancer - pretty bird dragons, i like all the elements of their design

Least fav: Snapper - they have weird legs and feet, and I don’t like the male pose at all.
Fav: Skydancer - pretty bird dragons, i like all the elements of their design

Least fav: Snapper - they have weird legs and feet, and I don’t like the male pose at all.
Fave: Wildclaws and Bogs tbh, I love the dromaeosaur inspo on WCs and I just love fatty bogs alot. Guardians and SD's also come close in my top.

Least Fav: Imps. Generic or awkward poses and the whole "Lets just slap wings on a asian/eastern dragon". Also overrated and overhyped from the KS.
Fave: Wildclaws and Bogs tbh, I love the dromaeosaur inspo on WCs and I just love fatty bogs alot. Guardians and SD's also come close in my top.

Least Fav: Imps. Generic or awkward poses and the whole "Lets just slap wings on a asian/eastern dragon". Also overrated and overhyped from the KS.
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
Fav is a little tied, but I do love faes. Tiny magic dragons! Hundreds of teeny tiny magic dragons! Riding a guardian!

Pearlcatchers: everything about their art is no for me. Male back wing, what? What's going on with that continuous perfect curve of a spine, that isn't natural. The fail unicorn horn. And that pose the girls are in, I just can't. I've never even read their encyclopedia entry. The only reason I have one in my lair is for a breeding pair and after I get two kids with the combo I want he's going.
Fav is a little tied, but I do love faes. Tiny magic dragons! Hundreds of teeny tiny magic dragons! Riding a guardian!

Pearlcatchers: everything about their art is no for me. Male back wing, what? What's going on with that continuous perfect curve of a spine, that isn't natural. The fail unicorn horn. And that pose the girls are in, I just can't. I've never even read their encyclopedia entry. The only reason I have one in my lair is for a breeding pair and after I get two kids with the combo I want he's going.
VF45sGS.png
hmm i really love mirrors they're cute and i like their lil faces

and least favorite is defs pc. i don't like their anatomy and they're just not interesting to me
hmm i really love mirrors they're cute and i like their lil faces

and least favorite is defs pc. i don't like their anatomy and they're just not interesting to me
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
Fae because they're cute and adorable, and Snapper because... Nothing works on them.
Fae because they're cute and adorable, and Snapper because... Nothing works on them.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13