Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite and least Favorite breed...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
I love nocts ,ridges,bogs,snappers nocts because they look like wyverns and the males have fantastic chins,ridges look overall like good dragons and they seem dangerous ,bogs because i love finned dragons with tongues plus look at those claws,snaps just look good i dont know why

least favourite coatls,skys and imps imps because i see them everywhere and theyre not sticking to me and the fem pose is a bit odd for a pet site but ok ,i dont like the finger wings skys have ,theyre so long and icky ,male coatls are ok but the tail swirl fems have is odd and the wings seem uncomfortable in that position
I love nocts ,ridges,bogs,snappers nocts because they look like wyverns and the males have fantastic chins,ridges look overall like good dragons and they seem dangerous ,bogs because i love finned dragons with tongues plus look at those claws,snaps just look good i dont know why

least favourite coatls,skys and imps imps because i see them everywhere and theyre not sticking to me and the fem pose is a bit odd for a pet site but ok ,i dont like the finger wings skys have ,theyre so long and icky ,male coatls are ok but the tail swirl fems have is odd and the wings seem uncomfortable in that position
anniversary_separator.png
my favorite are female skys and male wilds, as well as male spirals. Fem snaps are okay too I’d just never have one in my lair.

I absolutely do not like pearls, ridges, make snaps, or tundras, they’re all just really ugly and idk why people like them. I don’t like male skya or fem wilds either, but I’m picky with my breeds.

Imps are really cool too but I only have two because I’m a gen1 lair.
my favorite are female skys and male wilds, as well as male spirals. Fem snaps are okay too I’d just never have one in my lair.

I absolutely do not like pearls, ridges, make snaps, or tundras, they’re all just really ugly and idk why people like them. I don’t like male skya or fem wilds either, but I’m picky with my breeds.

Imps are really cool too but I only have two because I’m a gen1 lair.
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
My faves are either nocs or bogs, and my least favourites are mirrors.
My faves are either nocs or bogs, and my least favourites are mirrors.
Favourite; F a e s
Who cares about the necc? Female faes, Male faes, fae hatchlings, etc. can make anything work.

Least favourite; Snappers
I can't work with them, they ain't got no talons or anything, they just have hooves. Not to mention they're too chunky and their face takes up the entire profile icon
Favourite; F a e s
Who cares about the necc? Female faes, Male faes, fae hatchlings, etc. can make anything work.

Least favourite; Snappers
I can't work with them, they ain't got no talons or anything, they just have hooves. Not to mention they're too chunky and their face takes up the entire profile icon
I know it's been months but:
favorites: they gotta be coatls, ridgebacks, imps, and somewhat pearlcatchers and mirrors. They are all so neat
my least favorites: for sure the snappers.... i really dislike them; uh somewhat faes and guardians. the rest of the breeds are in between for me!
I know it's been months but:
favorites: they gotta be coatls, ridgebacks, imps, and somewhat pearlcatchers and mirrors. They are all so neat
my least favorites: for sure the snappers.... i really dislike them; uh somewhat faes and guardians. the rest of the breeds are in between for me!
repent-1.png
My favorites would probably be wildclaws and male imperials. Wildclaws are just simple and clean and male imps are great to dress up. I've also really come to like female ridgebacks

Least favorites are definitely faes at the moment. Not a big fan of their poses and a lot of apparel looks kind of odd on them.
My favorites would probably be wildclaws and male imperials. Wildclaws are just simple and clean and male imps are great to dress up. I've also really come to like female ridgebacks

Least favorites are definitely faes at the moment. Not a big fan of their poses and a lot of apparel looks kind of odd on them.
S1RYPFw.png
It's hard to say which is my favorite/least favorite, so here's my opinion on all of them.
Bogsneak
I'm pretty neutral on Bogsneaks. I don't love them, but I don't hate them.
Coatl
I love these, probably because of all the feathers. Although some genes don't work on them (like scales, feel free to try and change my mind on that).
Fae
I never really liked Faes. Maybe it's their monotonous voice, maybe their small size. Maybe they just feel too plain. I'm not really sure.
Guardian
Pretty neutral on these guys, I mean the male pose does make it hard to see necklaces or bracelets on the arms, but other than that they're pretty good.
Imperial
Absolutely love. Although it would be better if we could actually see the legs and feet on the female.
Mirror
Complete perfection. (Also someone pointed out somewhere that male Mirrors with Starlight Cloaks or Cloak of the Cosmos look like puppies hiding under blankets - absolutely adorable <3).
Nocturne
Pretty neutral on these, I mean yeah there's some genes that look bad, some items that look bad, but you get that for every breed. My main thing with Nocturnes is that their legs are extremely short and connected to their wings, so... how do they walk? And if their arms are that short too, can they use them for anything?
Also on Nocturnes, it's hard to see the arms and any arm accessories, especially on the female where the arms are right up against the body.
Pearlcatcher
I love them. Although the male pose is a little... awkward. (Also, for things like that Comet Companion apparel and stuff... why doesn't the apparel cover the pearl and make a cool effect on the female too?
Ridgeback
Not a big fan. Mostly the male's nose. And also they have like, insanely long claws.
Skydancer
I love them, although the female's pose bothers me. Not sure why.
Snapper
No, no, absolutely not! Do not put one of these in my lair! I don't like the design, they make apparel and genes look weird, no. Just, no.
Spiral
Spirals are my children. If I didn't have a noodle in my lair I would have quit the game a long time ago.
Tundra
They're okay, but the way the male is sitting makes it hard to see tail items. Also... the females deserve neck floof too??
Wildclaw
I love Wildclaws. Although their wing shape is a bit awkward, the way it has that little flappy thing like they were trying to grow a second pair like Coatls or Spirals. Other than that these guys are pretty good.
It's hard to say which is my favorite/least favorite, so here's my opinion on all of them.
Bogsneak
I'm pretty neutral on Bogsneaks. I don't love them, but I don't hate them.
Coatl
I love these, probably because of all the feathers. Although some genes don't work on them (like scales, feel free to try and change my mind on that).
Fae
I never really liked Faes. Maybe it's their monotonous voice, maybe their small size. Maybe they just feel too plain. I'm not really sure.
Guardian
Pretty neutral on these guys, I mean the male pose does make it hard to see necklaces or bracelets on the arms, but other than that they're pretty good.
Imperial
Absolutely love. Although it would be better if we could actually see the legs and feet on the female.
Mirror
Complete perfection. (Also someone pointed out somewhere that male Mirrors with Starlight Cloaks or Cloak of the Cosmos look like puppies hiding under blankets - absolutely adorable <3).
Nocturne
Pretty neutral on these, I mean yeah there's some genes that look bad, some items that look bad, but you get that for every breed. My main thing with Nocturnes is that their legs are extremely short and connected to their wings, so... how do they walk? And if their arms are that short too, can they use them for anything?
Also on Nocturnes, it's hard to see the arms and any arm accessories, especially on the female where the arms are right up against the body.
Pearlcatcher
I love them. Although the male pose is a little... awkward. (Also, for things like that Comet Companion apparel and stuff... why doesn't the apparel cover the pearl and make a cool effect on the female too?
Ridgeback
Not a big fan. Mostly the male's nose. And also they have like, insanely long claws.
Skydancer
I love them, although the female's pose bothers me. Not sure why.
Snapper
No, no, absolutely not! Do not put one of these in my lair! I don't like the design, they make apparel and genes look weird, no. Just, no.
Spiral
Spirals are my children. If I didn't have a noodle in my lair I would have quit the game a long time ago.
Tundra
They're okay, but the way the male is sitting makes it hard to see tail items. Also... the females deserve neck floof too??
Wildclaw
I love Wildclaws. Although their wing shape is a bit awkward, the way it has that little flappy thing like they were trying to grow a second pair like Coatls or Spirals. Other than that these guys are pretty good.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Favorite ones: Spirals and Ridgebacks because I love how the Spirals are non-hardy-brutal guys like Guardians but at the same time not chinesy like Imperials, just looong noodles!! I love Ridges because of their wild and spiky appeal and the fact that they don't like water just as me lol.
add: I love also Banescales... just like Ridges!

Least Favorites: Tundras and Gaolers because seriously.... fluffy dragons??????? I have 2 gaolers but to be honest I regret sooooooo much spent a lot of T and G for their genes and now I don't like them nor can sell their dergs because no one wants them. I confess I bought the genes just to make money but now I'm really thinking about how impulsive I were......
Favorite ones: Spirals and Ridgebacks because I love how the Spirals are non-hardy-brutal guys like Guardians but at the same time not chinesy like Imperials, just looong noodles!! I love Ridges because of their wild and spiky appeal and the fact that they don't like water just as me lol.
add: I love also Banescales... just like Ridges!

Least Favorites: Tundras and Gaolers because seriously.... fluffy dragons??????? I have 2 gaolers but to be honest I regret sooooooo much spent a lot of T and G for their genes and now I don't like them nor can sell their dergs because no one wants them. I confess I bought the genes just to make money but now I'm really thinking about how impulsive I were......
VsoSnU5.png
Favorite: Bogsneaks
They remind me so much of monitor lizards, especially komodo dragons. I have this head cannon that a bogsneak's bite is a lot like a komodo dragon's bite in that it it is venomous but has the force power of a house cat's bite. This is even though bogsneaks can and will eat meat, they prefer to eat plants. They don't have to spend days tracking a plant as it slowly dies from poison. Salad time!

Least: Coatls
They look like something that meat only eaters should be hunting as food.
Favorite: Bogsneaks
They remind me so much of monitor lizards, especially komodo dragons. I have this head cannon that a bogsneak's bite is a lot like a komodo dragon's bite in that it it is venomous but has the force power of a house cat's bite. This is even though bogsneaks can and will eat meat, they prefer to eat plants. They don't have to spend days tracking a plant as it slowly dies from poison. Salad time!

Least: Coatls
They look like something that meat only eaters should be hunting as food.
qDavPTk.png
Favorites: Guardians, Tundras, Bogsneaks
I love guardians a lot. In fact, my custom progen was a guardian. They look super cool and I love working with them.

Tundras are super cool and fluffy and I will defend them with my life. The female pose is not good, but I adore the male pose.

Bogsneaks just look really cool, like a weird lizard.

Least Favorites: Coatls, Snappers
I own one Coatl but I'm considering getting rid of her or changing her breed simply because I just can't stand them.

The only Snapper I own is a permababy because the adults are really ugly and weird.
Favorites: Guardians, Tundras, Bogsneaks
I love guardians a lot. In fact, my custom progen was a guardian. They look super cool and I love working with them.

Tundras are super cool and fluffy and I will defend them with my life. The female pose is not good, but I adore the male pose.

Bogsneaks just look really cool, like a weird lizard.

Least Favorites: Coatls, Snappers
I own one Coatl but I'm considering getting rid of her or changing her breed simply because I just can't stand them.

The only Snapper I own is a permababy because the adults are really ugly and weird.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13