Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite and least Favorite breed...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
I absolutely love Imperials and Coatls (two completely different reasons, too). I love Imps because I absolutely love the lore idea of dragons coming to the lair thinking they found a grove of trees by the Wyrmwound, only for the heads to raise up as jaws drop when others realize that those aren't trees. Those're Imperials. Imperials that have given up on telling the smaller dragons that no, they're not giant taxi services. As for Coatls, I just love how mischievous they appear to be. Especially the hatchlings. They look like they'll gladly take their belly rubs, then your jewelry, gems, and anything else not tied down. XD

As for my least favorite breed, it has to be Ridgebacks. Especially the males. The hatchlings are okay, but they kinda lose their cuteness when they grow up. I don't think I could possibly buy a lot of eternal youth scrolls just for Ridgebacks, so... yeah, no. The nose is what throws me off the most, but those giant spiky wings don't help, either.
I absolutely love Imperials and Coatls (two completely different reasons, too). I love Imps because I absolutely love the lore idea of dragons coming to the lair thinking they found a grove of trees by the Wyrmwound, only for the heads to raise up as jaws drop when others realize that those aren't trees. Those're Imperials. Imperials that have given up on telling the smaller dragons that no, they're not giant taxi services. As for Coatls, I just love how mischievous they appear to be. Especially the hatchlings. They look like they'll gladly take their belly rubs, then your jewelry, gems, and anything else not tied down. XD

As for my least favorite breed, it has to be Ridgebacks. Especially the males. The hatchlings are okay, but they kinda lose their cuteness when they grow up. I don't think I could possibly buy a lot of eternal youth scrolls just for Ridgebacks, so... yeah, no. The nose is what throws me off the most, but those giant spiky wings don't help, either.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
My favorite breed, hard to say.
I love almost all of them.

But I'd go with Spirals. They're precious W O R M B O Y E S
My least fave would be the Skydancer (probably an unpopular opinion!), idk why, its probably the way they..... have feathers? Im ok with Coatl feathers but idk why i dont like Skydancer's ones.
My favorite breed, hard to say.
I love almost all of them.

But I'd go with Spirals. They're precious W O R M B O Y E S
My least fave would be the Skydancer (probably an unpopular opinion!), idk why, its probably the way they..... have feathers? Im ok with Coatl feathers but idk why i dont like Skydancer's ones.
bal | she/her | lesbian | apply directly to forehead | FR+6 (brazil)
-i love goats!
-graevyard on neopets, myxini on gaia online, vy on recolor.me
-used to be Robothika, now saving up to not be Raezyr anymore

Favorite: Right now, probably coatls. This changes a lot but coatls are so cute and like cats and snakes which I love and have those lil stumpy legs and I lov. Others that switch in are snappers and skydancers

Least favorite: This is hard because I see merit in every breed, but I don't really like mirrors. I like more pastel-y soft things, and they, aren't soft at all haha.
Favorite: Right now, probably coatls. This changes a lot but coatls are so cute and like cats and snakes which I love and have those lil stumpy legs and I lov. Others that switch in are snappers and skydancers

Least favorite: This is hard because I see merit in every breed, but I don't really like mirrors. I like more pastel-y soft things, and they, aren't soft at all haha.
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
my favorite honestly switches around a lot. right now i like spirals a lot (points @ avatar) but imperials, skydancers, ridgebacks, guardians, and wcs are all really nice. mostly because of how apparel looks and that layering works really nicely on them, unlike some other breeds.

least favorite is probably bogsneaks and female nocs, simply because i struggle to dress them up nicely. so you'll probably never see any of those in my lair. but don't get me wrong! they look great - i just don't like having apparel-less dragons. i'm sure there are some outfits that look good on them, though.
my favorite honestly switches around a lot. right now i like spirals a lot (points @ avatar) but imperials, skydancers, ridgebacks, guardians, and wcs are all really nice. mostly because of how apparel looks and that layering works really nicely on them, unlike some other breeds.

least favorite is probably bogsneaks and female nocs, simply because i struggle to dress them up nicely. so you'll probably never see any of those in my lair. but don't get me wrong! they look great - i just don't like having apparel-less dragons. i'm sure there are some outfits that look good on them, though.
Favorite--pearlcatchers. The males look like horses, the females look like priestesses.

Least favorite easily is bogsneaks. They just don't look right to me (also the only new breed since I joined)
Favorite--pearlcatchers. The males look like horses, the females look like priestesses.

Least favorite easily is bogsneaks. They just don't look right to me (also the only new breed since I joined)
uDNAbBS.png
Favorite: Imperials. Now that's a proper dragon. You can tell by my lair/hatchery how much i love them. All my Nocturnes/Coatls/Wildclaws would be Imperials if i had like 20 imp scrolls. (i wish)

Least Favorite: All except Nocturne/Coatl. I tolerate Wildclaws. I prefer the rare/limited breeds because the breeding odds are terrible with the others and all i can think about is how much better they would look as Imps.
Favorite: Imperials. Now that's a proper dragon. You can tell by my lair/hatchery how much i love them. All my Nocturnes/Coatls/Wildclaws would be Imperials if i had like 20 imp scrolls. (i wish)

Least Favorite: All except Nocturne/Coatl. I tolerate Wildclaws. I prefer the rare/limited breeds because the breeding odds are terrible with the others and all i can think about is how much better they would look as Imps.
iceshieldl.png fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Female. FR+3

fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Hatchery

fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Cauldron Rental

I don’t really dislike any dragon breed, just their genders.
Fae - males are alright, but nothing special. and I can’t ever see females the same after the neck incident, male > female
Tundra - i actually like tundras, they’re not my favorites but they’re nice dragons who probably give great hugs, male = female
Guardian - male = female
Pearlcatcher - male = female
Ridgeback - male > female. my favorite part has to be the nose
Snapper - male < female
Spiral - female spirals are very cute, but male spirals are toobusy for me male < female
Bogsneak - i can deal with the female, but I just don’t like the male at all, male < female
Skydancer - both are alright, but male < female
Imperial - female poses are great, but they do get a little confusing at times male > female
Nocturne - the males just look so chubby around their stomach :’) male < female
Coatl - I like females, but they look bald without head apparel male > female
Wildclaw - I really like both genders of wcs! male = female

[favorites - coatls, noc females, imperials, wcs]
I don’t really dislike any dragon breed, just their genders.
Fae - males are alright, but nothing special. and I can’t ever see females the same after the neck incident, male > female
Tundra - i actually like tundras, they’re not my favorites but they’re nice dragons who probably give great hugs, male = female
Guardian - male = female
Pearlcatcher - male = female
Ridgeback - male > female. my favorite part has to be the nose
Snapper - male < female
Spiral - female spirals are very cute, but male spirals are toobusy for me male < female
Bogsneak - i can deal with the female, but I just don’t like the male at all, male < female
Skydancer - both are alright, but male < female
Imperial - female poses are great, but they do get a little confusing at times male > female
Nocturne - the males just look so chubby around their stomach :’) male < female
Coatl - I like females, but they look bald without head apparel male > female
Wildclaw - I really like both genders of wcs! male = female

[favorites - coatls, noc females, imperials, wcs]
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
I adore ridgebacks. They don't have that generic cute face like most other breeds, and look like actual proper dragons--intimidating and dangerous, which I love about them. Mirrors are fantastic as well, especially males, they have such an interesting pose terrible outfits can look fantastic on them. Plus, who can resist all four of those cute little eyes and big floppy fins <3

Least favourite's gotta be skydancers. They look like dainty little birds and they just seem so... overhyped. The males also have terrible poses and the females have such weird feet I'm always compelled to hide them with something like the fur legwraps but those look so bulky in comparison. Eugh. Same thing with coatls. They look so stupid in most apparel and the females have such an awful pose it hurts to look at.
I adore ridgebacks. They don't have that generic cute face like most other breeds, and look like actual proper dragons--intimidating and dangerous, which I love about them. Mirrors are fantastic as well, especially males, they have such an interesting pose terrible outfits can look fantastic on them. Plus, who can resist all four of those cute little eyes and big floppy fins <3

Least favourite's gotta be skydancers. They look like dainty little birds and they just seem so... overhyped. The males also have terrible poses and the females have such weird feet I'm always compelled to hide them with something like the fur legwraps but those look so bulky in comparison. Eugh. Same thing with coatls. They look so stupid in most apparel and the females have such an awful pose it hurts to look at.
68180427.png

- My name's Levi
- Male
- I eat dirt
- wishlist
- Earth Flight Best Flight
love coatls! they just look pleasing and round-ish to me? they also showcase apparel well :P
i don't rly like ridgies bc of their sharp pointyness
love coatls! they just look pleasing and round-ish to me? they also showcase apparel well :P
i don't rly like ridgies bc of their sharp pointyness
Hatchery.png
I love Bogsneaks! I just love how chubby they look! Plus, they remind me of lizards, and I love lizards! My least favorite breed has to be the Snapper, although I'm pretty neutral towards those. I just don't like how they look. The females and hatchlings are ok but the males...
I love Bogsneaks! I just love how chubby they look! Plus, they remind me of lizards, and I love lizards! My least favorite breed has to be the Snapper, although I'm pretty neutral towards those. I just don't like how they look. The females and hatchlings are ok but the males...
FR+10
he/xe
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13