Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I haven't even played Cuphead...
1 2 3 4 5
That would probably be as hard as the actual game
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="absolmon" date=2017-11-12 17:26:22] It'll either be really fun or horrible. [/quote] ----- [quote name="Amyatzu" date=2017-11-12 17:37:38] Imagine a venue where the Arcanist/some other deity somehow made an emperor out of all of the bosses? That would be a cool premise for a Coliseum Venue in-game. [/quote] All I read was "Imagine a venue where the Arcanist" and immediately thought of the boss fight being the ARCANIST. Now I need a random time event where instead of the normal boss spawn, it's one of the deities. Can you imagine [i]Cuphead-like diety battles?[/i]
absolmon wrote on 2017-11-12:
It'll either be really fun or horrible.

Amyatzu wrote on 2017-11-12:
Imagine a venue where the Arcanist/some other deity somehow made an emperor out of all of the bosses?

That would be a cool premise for a Coliseum Venue in-game.

All I read was "Imagine a venue where the Arcanist" and immediately thought of the boss fight being the ARCANIST.

Now I need a random time event where instead of the normal boss spawn, it's one of the deities.

Can you imagine Cuphead-like diety battles?
2nw2yif.jpg0ewFuuh.png9X6Ea51.pngG4sZIm1.png2nw2yif.jpg
That, would be interesting
That, would be interesting
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
[quote name="absolmon" date=2017-11-12 17:26:22] It'll either be really fun or horrible. [/quote]
absolmon wrote on 2017-11-12:
It'll either be really fun or horrible.
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
Eliminate would have no power there.
eg1jZa2.png
Why not let it be a selected Mode instead? Every battle won will randomly send you off to a new venue, with the higher ones being a bit rare for fairness.
Why not let it be a selected Mode instead? Every battle won will randomly send you off to a new venue, with the higher ones being a bit rare for fairness.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
oh boy a boss rush sort of option for the coli (or a minigame of it) would be v fun ahah
oh boy a boss rush sort of option for the coli (or a minigame of it) would be v fun ahah
Yes do it, boss farming would be so much easier!
Yes do it, boss farming would be so much easier!
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date=2017-11-12 20:55:03] That would probably be as hard as the actual game [/quote]
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2017-11-12:
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="sleeplessfaun" date=2017-11-12 21:01:39] Eliminate would have no power there. [/quote]
sleeplessfaun wrote on 2017-11-12:
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1 2 3 4 5