Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [SORNIETH TRIP]And Then They Disappeared
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@AwkwardAngel

My clan is on a similar journey away from Wind right now and currently in Light. Next stop will probably be Shadow. I’d like to see all the flights too but that probably won’t happen in one go. I don’t really want to be away from Wind for 5 years but we’ll see.

Anyway put me on the general ping list and hey if your clan ever needs some places to live in each flight since they’ll be moving so much they can always bunk near my clan’s territories. We’re old, huge, and wealthy and we’ve set up resident territories in most of the other flight (though the whole clan has never all gone to live in them until now).

Anyway basically I already know a lot of the lore behind where my clan lives while away from our home lair in Wind. If you ever want to talk lore or maybe even rp a little, send my clan a message and we’ll get our messengers to reply ASAP!
@AwkwardAngel

My clan is on a similar journey away from Wind right now and currently in Light. Next stop will probably be Shadow. I’d like to see all the flights too but that probably won’t happen in one go. I don’t really want to be away from Wind for 5 years but we’ll see.

Anyway put me on the general ping list and hey if your clan ever needs some places to live in each flight since they’ll be moving so much they can always bunk near my clan’s territories. We’re old, huge, and wealthy and we’ve set up resident territories in most of the other flight (though the whole clan has never all gone to live in them until now).

Anyway basically I already know a lot of the lore behind where my clan lives while away from our home lair in Wind. If you ever want to talk lore or maybe even rp a little, send my clan a message and we’ll get our messengers to reply ASAP!
XriSV9h.gif
@AwkwardAngel Omg Angel this is so exciting!! I'm so stoked for you, especially for you to come to Wind! Ping me for everything (flight changes, Lightning and Maberry's kids, hatches etc), but make sure to PM me when you get to Wind so I can introduce you to the council and get you in the discord and all the fun stuff for the Jamboree! You'll love it here :DDD

And on Anteros and Rosen's wedding day too ;u; I'm so happy <333 Let's RP a bunch too! Even outside of Wind I bet my flight reps could come along for some of the trips and such~

Do you need money to buy lair space for these hatches and such? I got money! I'll throw it at you!
@AwkwardAngel Omg Angel this is so exciting!! I'm so stoked for you, especially for you to come to Wind! Ping me for everything (flight changes, Lightning and Maberry's kids, hatches etc), but make sure to PM me when you get to Wind so I can introduce you to the council and get you in the discord and all the fun stuff for the Jamboree! You'll love it here :DDD

And on Anteros and Rosen's wedding day too ;u; I'm so happy <333 Let's RP a bunch too! Even outside of Wind I bet my flight reps could come along for some of the trips and such~

Do you need money to buy lair space for these hatches and such? I got money! I'll throw it at you!
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@AwkwardAngel The folks over here at Arcane wish you and your dragons a happy journey to see the world! We'll surely miss you, but hope to hear a bunch of stories about all the different areas and what's it like to be in other flights, serving the other deities :] Spacedad is proud! If you don't mind, I'd love to be one of the clans to welcome you back home! I'm sure I'll still be busying my life with pixel dragons when that time comes, and have my entire lore up and running x3. With that said, bon voyage, fellow mage. [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/a245032e943ceb833ca4328606d30e05/tenor.gif[/img]
@AwkwardAngel
The folks over here at Arcane wish you and your dragons a happy journey to see the world! We'll surely miss you, but hope to hear a bunch of stories about all the different areas and what's it like to be in other flights, serving the other deities :] Spacedad is proud!

If you don't mind, I'd love to be one of the clans to welcome you back home! I'm sure I'll still be busying my life with pixel dragons when that time comes, and have my entire lore up and running x3.

With that said, bon voyage, fellow mage.
tenor.gif
OwsoRlz.png
He/Him | +15 hr FR Time | Procrastinating
@BarbaraFett
Sounds great! Added!

@EmeraldJubilee
That sounds perfect! Do you want to RP? If so, over messages or in a thread??

@CrazyRedFire
Awesome! I've added you!
Discussing lore/RPing? YES! My gosh, that sounds like a lot of fun. ;u;

@Fletcher
I WILL DO THAT YES!
And OMG, having your reps tag along would be awesome!! We've wanted to RP for awhile; this is our chance!! >:D
As of now, no! I do not need money since I have a while to save up before I do the hatching.
I ALSO HAVE A QUESTION BASED ON OPINION--should I do the Grand Hatching Day at the beginning of my flight change or at the end? Because, looking back, doing it at the end seems more logical. PLEASE HELP I'M CONFUSED

@Illmari
It means so much that another Arcanite has come to wish me off! <3 I really can't believe I'm leaving for FIVE years! That sounds so long, but I'm also really excited. It's just Arcane curiosity, I guess!
Even though I haven't left yet, I'm already anticipating my return home! *waves*
@BarbaraFett
Sounds great! Added!

@EmeraldJubilee
That sounds perfect! Do you want to RP? If so, over messages or in a thread??

@CrazyRedFire
Awesome! I've added you!
Discussing lore/RPing? YES! My gosh, that sounds like a lot of fun. ;u;

@Fletcher
I WILL DO THAT YES!
And OMG, having your reps tag along would be awesome!! We've wanted to RP for awhile; this is our chance!! >:D
As of now, no! I do not need money since I have a while to save up before I do the hatching.
I ALSO HAVE A QUESTION BASED ON OPINION--should I do the Grand Hatching Day at the beginning of my flight change or at the end? Because, looking back, doing it at the end seems more logical. PLEASE HELP I'M CONFUSED

@Illmari
It means so much that another Arcanite has come to wish me off! <3 I really can't believe I'm leaving for FIVE years! That sounds so long, but I'm also really excited. It's just Arcane curiosity, I guess!
Even though I haven't left yet, I'm already anticipating my return home! *waves*
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
Ask me about my writing projects! +
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@AwkwardAngel Yesss! I'm so excited ^u^ I can't wait to have an RP in my life again... It's been ages and I super miss it. Should we make a thread for it? ouo

Also HMMM. It's probably a matter of personal preference tbh! I would hatch eggs when I got to the flight; it would be a cool celebration of my getting there instead of leaving. Plus then I'd have some flight dragons to spoil whilst I was there, though you said you wouldn't be keeping your G1's (so sad a;lsdgjaf)
@AwkwardAngel Yesss! I'm so excited ^u^ I can't wait to have an RP in my life again... It's been ages and I super miss it. Should we make a thread for it? ouo

Also HMMM. It's probably a matter of personal preference tbh! I would hatch eggs when I got to the flight; it would be a cool celebration of my getting there instead of leaving. Plus then I'd have some flight dragons to spoil whilst I was there, though you said you wouldn't be keeping your G1's (so sad a;lsdgjaf)
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
wow! amazing! I don't have much to offer, but I'd love to help you out with art and such. Add me to the pinglist, pretty please?
wow! amazing! I don't have much to offer, but I'd love to help you out with art and such. Add me to the pinglist, pretty please?
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Sorry for the late replies! History class has been kicking my butt, haha~ ^^;

@Fletcher
Seriously! The last RP I did was so long ago... like, at the beginning of the year. That's like seven months ago! D: Holy cow, time flies. I still feel like it's the beginning of the year orz

shhh maybe I'll keep like one for myself, if I really like it dont tell anyone

@Paravoina
Oh, thanks for the offer! <3 It's really kind of you! Added!
Sorry for the late replies! History class has been kicking my butt, haha~ ^^;

@Fletcher
Seriously! The last RP I did was so long ago... like, at the beginning of the year. That's like seven months ago! D: Holy cow, time flies. I still feel like it's the beginning of the year orz

shhh maybe I'll keep like one for myself, if I really like it dont tell anyone

@Paravoina
Oh, thanks for the offer! <3 It's really kind of you! Added!
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@AwkwardAngel
for everything and anything, please!

My clan is a tad bit of a wandering one, too. A week or so ago I moved from Wind to Water, and I might move to maybe Arcane, too? I don't know. Eventually, I'll make my way across the globe, but not anytime soon.

Once you make it to Water, maybe we can write a bit of lore together? I love lore so much...
@AwkwardAngel
for everything and anything, please!

My clan is a tad bit of a wandering one, too. A week or so ago I moved from Wind to Water, and I might move to maybe Arcane, too? I don't know. Eventually, I'll make my way across the globe, but not anytime soon.

Once you make it to Water, maybe we can write a bit of lore together? I love lore so much...

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted
Added!
arcane is best, move to arcane That would be so much fun!! :D
@Gusted
Added!
arcane is best, move to arcane That would be so much fun!! :D
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
1st jan,2023?
that's.. a little over 5 years from now.
i wonder if flight rising will still be a thing!
I hope so, maybe then the goblins will finally be worth anything
1st jan,2023?
that's.. a little over 5 years from now.
i wonder if flight rising will still be a thing!
I hope so, maybe then the goblins will finally be worth anything
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62