Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [SORNIETH TRIP]And Then They Disappeared
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62
@Hokayse
Added!
Awesome, looking forward to RPing with you!

@RingsofSaturn
Added!
As for RPing, whatever works for you! <3 I'm fine with either! RPing now is okay as well, I'm all up for it!

@SommerBee
Added!
--
--
--
@KairinRose @NocturnistheDark @xxWolfii @PlatinumDream @Sanati @Dawnsky23 @orpington @BarbaraFett @CrazyRedFire @Fletcher @Paravoina @Gusted @Tanagwal @Cheshly @Tharn @SilverWinter @ErinQuotefinder @Survivors
Happy almost New Years' everyone! 2018 is coming fast--13.5 hours away as I am writing this. If you have forgotten, you signed up to get a ping for my journey around Sornieth, and tomorrow, I am moving to the Earth flight! Yay! I'm really excited--Maberry is ready to have her first children, I have a boon of fertility ready, and I have four Earth eggs ready to hatch. Right now, I'm set to hatch them upon my arrival, but if lots of people want me to wait until I leave, I will! I've received a few people's feedback saying that I should hatch them once I arrive, so that is what I'm currently set to do.

Besides that, I'll see all you Earthies very soon!
@Hokayse
Added!
Awesome, looking forward to RPing with you!

@RingsofSaturn
Added!
As for RPing, whatever works for you! <3 I'm fine with either! RPing now is okay as well, I'm all up for it!

@SommerBee
Added!
--
--
--
@KairinRose @NocturnistheDark @xxWolfii @PlatinumDream @Sanati @Dawnsky23 @orpington @BarbaraFett @CrazyRedFire @Fletcher @Paravoina @Gusted @Tanagwal @Cheshly @Tharn @SilverWinter @ErinQuotefinder @Survivors
Happy almost New Years' everyone! 2018 is coming fast--13.5 hours away as I am writing this. If you have forgotten, you signed up to get a ping for my journey around Sornieth, and tomorrow, I am moving to the Earth flight! Yay! I'm really excited--Maberry is ready to have her first children, I have a boon of fertility ready, and I have four Earth eggs ready to hatch. Right now, I'm set to hatch them upon my arrival, but if lots of people want me to wait until I leave, I will! I've received a few people's feedback saying that I should hatch them once I arrive, so that is what I'm currently set to do.

Besides that, I'll see all you Earthies very soon!
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
Ask me about my writing projects! +
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@AwkwardAngel have fun in Dragonhome!!!!! (also i'm pming you)
@AwkwardAngel have fun in Dragonhome!!!!! (also i'm pming you)
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
May I be added to the general pinglist?
May I be added to the general pinglist?
LxbWmll.png
@unidra
Added!
@unidra
Added!
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@AwkwardAngel

I'd love to be added to the general pinglist, this is such a cool idea and I love all the work you're putting into it! I'll see you in Earth tomorrow :)
@AwkwardAngel

I'd love to be added to the general pinglist, this is such a cool idea and I love all the work you're putting into it! I'll see you in Earth tomorrow :)
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
@AwkwardAngel *waving a patterned handkerchief* Good luck o beauteous one! Have the best of times in Earth~ I will be excitedly awaiting your stay in Wind next year! Can't wait to see Maberry's new kids and the gen ones you hatch ^u^
@AwkwardAngel *waving a patterned handkerchief* Good luck o beauteous one! Have the best of times in Earth~ I will be excitedly awaiting your stay in Wind next year! Can't wait to see Maberry's new kids and the gen ones you hatch ^u^
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@AwkwardAngel

I'd love to be put on the general ping list! Good luck in earth! I can't wait until you come to light, but that's in about 3 years time pfff

I'd also love to know when you hatch your progen's kids!
@AwkwardAngel

I'd love to be put on the general ping list! Good luck in earth! I can't wait until you come to light, but that's in about 3 years time pfff

I'd also love to know when you hatch your progen's kids!
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
@Ashki
c: See you! Also, added!

@Fletcher
*hugs* Hopefully they'll all be pretty babs! :0

@Geckoe
Added! <3
@Ashki
c: See you! Also, added!

@Fletcher
*hugs* Hopefully they'll all be pretty babs! :0

@Geckoe
Added! <3
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@AwkwardAngel
Enjoy your time in Dragonhome! I'll be sending you good vibes from here in Arcane.
@AwkwardAngel
Enjoy your time in Dragonhome! I'll be sending you good vibes from here in Arcane.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@AwkwardAngel sadly our paths don't cross at all, but have fun in Dragonhome!!
@AwkwardAngel sadly our paths don't cross at all, but have fun in Dragonhome!!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62