Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mispriced Ice Sprite
1 2 3 4 5 6
lol
lol
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@RHOSEN.
YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON.
DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT.
@RHOSEN.
YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON.
DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT.
- order
@Rhosen

You my friend, be blessed by good deeds, as you are always in our hearts.
@Rhosen

You my friend, be blessed by good deeds, as you are always in our hearts.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
I love when a story has a happy ending! @Rhosen is a hero!
I love when a story has a happy ending! @Rhosen is a hero!
tiqlsmr.png
The hero we all need!
The hero we all need!
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
Icecream is that great gift we need. Have a problem? Icecream. The problem is likely still there, but you have icecream.
Need to cross a river? Icecream makes a bridge. That bridge is likely unsafe. That's a bad idea. Don't make a bridge out of icecream kids.

Welp, in the moment that I could grasp a few fellow people's attention, these are the words of wisdom I choose to convey.
I mean it IS pretty solid advice.
Icecream is that great gift we need. Have a problem? Icecream. The problem is likely still there, but you have icecream.
Need to cross a river? Icecream makes a bridge. That bridge is likely unsafe. That's a bad idea. Don't make a bridge out of icecream kids.

Welp, in the moment that I could grasp a few fellow people's attention, these are the words of wisdom I choose to convey.
I mean it IS pretty solid advice.
Just call me Ol' Jim John John Jackery Jim Jam Hickory Smoked Johnson
that icecream metaphor...I can relate to that. Got icecream from a truck once and was running off in excitement and as I went back to my house I face-planted into the driveway...the guy in the truck gave me another one for free :')
that icecream metaphor...I can relate to that. Got icecream from a truck once and was running off in excitement and as I went back to my house I face-planted into the driveway...the guy in the truck gave me another one for free :')
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Rhosen By the way, thanks again for the virtual ice cream. If it was real, I would warn you not to stand next to me for a while...or to hand me a Gas-X ****. xD

@VENNY (*kisses your long-healed owwie*) LOL
@Rhosen By the way, thanks again for the virtual ice cream. If it was real, I would warn you not to stand next to me for a while...or to hand me a Gas-X ****. xD

@VENNY (*kisses your long-healed owwie*) LOL
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6