Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mispriced Ice Sprite
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MrFrenchFrybrows *give you 20m dragon points for such a handle*
@MrFrenchFrybrows *give you 20m dragon points for such a handle*
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@Hanakoto GAAHAGA?! That's a jarring experience! I wish you good luck, and have faith in FR. Two months ago I bought this gen one, fully gened for 80 gems. BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27602356] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276024/27602356_350.png[/img] [/url] After feeling guilty and ranting to my friend of how' beautiful yet cruel the world is to allow such a thing to occur, we agreed that It was my decision but the best one was to talk to the seller and ask if the price was on purpose. The informed me it was, and I was free to keep her. ^^ So there's a good chance (since I'm the second Person you ran into who asked if the price was real or not,) that the buyer will do the same.
@Hanakoto GAAHAGA?! That's a jarring experience! I wish you good luck, and have faith in FR. Two months ago I bought this gen one, fully gened for 80 gems.
BBCode:

27602356_350.png

After feeling guilty and ranting to my friend of how' beautiful yet cruel the world is to allow such a thing to occur, we agreed that It was my decision but the best one was to talk to the seller and ask if the price was on purpose.

The informed me it was, and I was free to keep her.

^^ So there's a good chance (since I'm the second
Person you ran into who asked if the price was real or not,) that the buyer will do the same.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
That's awful!! D: I see stories like this all the time and it's why I OBSESSIVELY check the price of everything I sell that's rare or pricy. I'll check 3, 4, 5 times over and make sure it's what I wanna sell it for before I hit the button to list it.

I hope by some miracle someone gives it back, but given how rare of an item it is, and the money they can make off of it, it's doubtful ;-; It'd take someone VERY nice to return it.
That's awful!! D: I see stories like this all the time and it's why I OBSESSIVELY check the price of everything I sell that's rare or pricy. I'll check 3, 4, 5 times over and make sure it's what I wanna sell it for before I hit the button to list it.

I hope by some miracle someone gives it back, but given how rare of an item it is, and the money they can make off of it, it's doubtful ;-; It'd take someone VERY nice to return it.
@SkyTheArtist At this point, I'm doubtful. (*is happily distracted by your sig for a minute, though*)

I'm pretty sure @boombreeze is a good name for the sound airplanes make over my house when it sounds like they're dropping out of hyperspace. xD

I have little faith...especially since I'm That Person. (The one who sees cheap stuff on the AH and snaps it up...but I'm not sure I'd do that with a sprite?)
@SkyTheArtist At this point, I'm doubtful. (*is happily distracted by your sig for a minute, though*)

I'm pretty sure @boombreeze is a good name for the sound airplanes make over my house when it sounds like they're dropping out of hyperspace. xD

I have little faith...especially since I'm That Person. (The one who sees cheap stuff on the AH and snaps it up...but I'm not sure I'd do that with a sprite?)
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
[quote name="Hanakoto" date=2017-09-24 17:06:44] @/Luthyx Maybe read a little more carefully? [quote=Me, earlier]I posted in the lost and found, but I don't know how many people look there.[/quote] The answer is--obviously--zero. As I said on the thread, "Someone is out there laughing at their luck for getting an ice sprite for less than 10k. [/quote] yikes
Hanakoto wrote on 2017-09-24:
@/Luthyx Maybe read a little more carefully?
Me, earlier wrote:
I posted in the lost and found, but I don't know how many people look there.

The answer is--obviously--zero.

As I said on the thread, "Someone is out there laughing at their luck for getting an ice sprite for less than 10k.

yikes
dvAAau9.pnglight.gif
just going by human instinct i really don't think you'll get that sprite back - but my condolences to you anyway
just going by human instinct i really don't think you'll get that sprite back - but my condolences to you anyway
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Rolyo This, but I appreciate all the love anyway. (*hugs*)
@Rolyo This, but I appreciate all the love anyway. (*hugs*)
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
Oh jeeze :( I really hope you get them back! It really would be the kind thing to do to at least try to find the seller since it was obviously mispriced, dang, I'm so sorry.
Oh jeeze :( I really hope you get them back! It really would be the kind thing to do to at least try to find the seller since it was obviously mispriced, dang, I'm so sorry.
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo That was around 5p my time and it's now 2a. It's not coming back. :(
@SpicyDoggo That was around 5p my time and it's now 2a. It's not coming back. :(
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@Hanakoto

Shoot, I'm so sorry :( that's so rough, well, maybe they just haven't seen the FRD so all we can do is keep bumping the post and spreading the word.
@Hanakoto

Shoot, I'm so sorry :( that's so rough, well, maybe they just haven't seen the FRD so all we can do is keep bumping the post and spreading the word.
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6