Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mispriced Ice Sprite
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Sasser Since it's been nearly four hours, I have my doubts. But stranger things have happened.
@Sasser Since it's been nearly four hours, I have my doubts. But stranger things have happened.
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
Oh god that's... Man ;;;; I'm so sorry and I really hope the person gives it back to you...
Oh god that's... Man ;;;; I'm so sorry and I really hope the person gives it back to you...
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Good luck getting it.
Good luck getting it.
PQznZys.png
@SilverDeath Yeah, and I just got more bad news, too. Ugh.
@SilverDeath Yeah, and I just got more bad news, too. Ugh.
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
Boop. Hope you find it.
Boop. Hope you find it.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
@vihuff Thanks!
@vihuff Thanks!
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@Hanakoto
That's awful. Let's hope that whoever bought it is kind enough to give it back and simply isn't online yet. I really hope you get it back.
@Hanakoto
That's awful. Let's hope that whoever bought it is kind enough to give it back and simply isn't online yet. I really hope you get it back.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
Best of luck
Best of luck
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Zaelium Thanks!

@Shaide Seems weird that they'd make a purchase like that and then go straight to bed or work or something, but I suppose it happens.
@Zaelium Thanks!

@Shaide Seems weird that they'd make a purchase like that and then go straight to bed or work or something, but I suppose it happens.
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
Ahhhhh! That's awful! :( Good luck bump!
Once, I bought a dragon for 10 treasure. I messaged the seller about it, but it turns out they actually intended to sell it at that price! Weird, huh?
Ahhhhh! That's awful! :( Good luck bump!
Once, I bought a dragon for 10 treasure. I messaged the seller about it, but it turns out they actually intended to sell it at that price! Weird, huh?
- order
1 2 3 4 5 6